The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never assumed she designed anything herself? I don’t think I’ve heard her say that.. has she?
She’s mentioned more then once about designing her products.

What annoyed the hell out of me was when Chris was talking about the little kids who were watching them skate..he said something like “because they’ve never seen anything like this of course”
They’re Spanish Alicante residents not a tribe from the Amazon jungle you absolute bozo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
LMAO
Was that before or after this, unless this was a different person 😂
View attachment 78606
gotta love how people blindly defend Sarah, however I also just realized her baby and me bio says her product is “luxury”...... is that why she keeps comparing herself to Gucci ............
[/QUthat was after, thought I'd say her line back to her 😂😂. Yeah it must be hahaha. Why do they blindly follow a woman who pimps her kids out and ripping off other little kids.

Reactions: 3
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster.
0C861AF2-7A51-4CB4-A4C2-C9390C746576.jpeg

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎
CC303EEB-67A3-4BA3-AD0B-5AE094F87660.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thanks again to @Malcolm Conkers for the link !
This is comedy gold 😂😂😂 i have sent the link to everyone I know ! Crying laughing all night ! 🤩

If you have not already done so go over to Instagram to read these guys ! GENIUS TROLLING 😂

Be sure to “look to your left for the comments adjacent “to the pics 😆
Omg!!! I followed thinking these guys are genius trolls taking the piss out of creepy.
I was snorting and laughing so hard but honestly thought it was a troll account.
Is it not???? Can someone tell me
It's hilarious!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster. View attachment 78619

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎View attachment 78620
How DARE she insult single parents , she has done duck all alone . She’s had her mother in law there from the start . If Chris Ingham left her and the in laws stopped helping she would be totally unable to cope . She is a co dependant woman who has no idea how to fend for herself. She disgusts me

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪just proving creepy that you read here, photo of your grey wardrobe for us 🤦‍♀️. The only loser (Lisa Simpson snapshot in corner) is you creepster. View attachment 78619

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤪🤣your not safe either lazy, text all over your humongous plate of food 🤪🤣😂. Now Esme is getting in on the mouth action, she’s doing duck lips....... whilst you lazy are trying to act like a 6 year old 🤪 with your 👅 hanging out 👎👎👎View attachment 78620
Lol she's such a woman

Reactions: 6
Saying she’s had that much stuff to do because she’s been a single parent for a few days ... so it may have been her do the door she’s confused . Women do this every day .... either single or if they have partners that work long hours or work away . Pretty obvious why she didn’t leave him she cannot do anything in her own . Also with a dog I know if my house had an ‘ intruder ‘ my dog would still be going crazy by the time I got home trying to tell me something is not right ..:..

Reactions: 24
Such a lazy cow, you have had granny with you all week as you can't do anything alone apart from eating orange twirls

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gooood evening GUYS, happy FRIYAYYY. I wanted to give you all a very lot of thanks for voting for my title.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shoutout to all you trolls who commented on thread #81, it was a very lot the funniest thread to date.
In my opinion, of course, because some people might not think it was a very lot the funniest but i, well i dont know why im explaining myself, i dont need to explain myself. Anyway, iv really enjoyed it.

Don't forget to give this post a big thumbs up and comment down below if you think beans on toast is the most gorguss meal you've ever made.

Hi Steve 🤠👋🏻

I ESCECIALLY love beans on toast Sarah
Screenshot_20200201-083148_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A possible break in ?! The buyers will be delighted to know that their house that the Inghams are squatting in has been broken into in broad daylight!

OR MAYBE SHE IS FKN LYING AS PER ! 😏

Having been broken into when my children where little WHILST WE WHERE IN BED ASLEEP I can assure you it’s not a laughing matter !

she probably made it up A for click bait and B so Chris never ever leaves again as doing that one bin bag was too much for her sausage digits ! 🙄
Cal bullshit on this. Might guilt trip Chris into not going on his next trip though?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she calls herself a solo parent one more time!!!! I have NO help...my husband is a police officer, away all days and nights. I also work shifts, just me and husband trying to muddle on through. She has her MIL who does it all for her!!!! I actually feel quite angry 😡 reading her posts and realising that she thinks she’s done it all herself. She’s deluded!

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Has Creepy been removed completely from any of Despereux’s social media? Seems weird when it was his tour? Everything alright, guys?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please can someone explain the "future vet" thing to me??
It’s in reference to a teenage girl who messages companies the inghams have any dealings with letting them know about the inghams sharing the newspaper stories etc ...
she really rattles their cages as it’s obviously effected the amount of freebies they get !!

Reactions: 10
Saying she’s had that much stuff to do because she’s been a single parent for a few days ... so it may have been her do the door she’s confused . Women do this every day .... either single or if they have partners that work long hours or work away . Pretty obvious why she didn’t leave him she cannot do anything in her own . Also with a dog I know if my house had an ‘ intruder ‘ my dog would still be going crazy by the time I got home trying to tell me something is not right ..:..
And that is why good old christopher malcolm never got booted out, she is useless, even confused by a back door and she and christopher always do those jobs together 🤣🤣, she calls herself girl boss or whatever ridiculous thing she calls herself but needs christopher to help do jobs such as lock up. Sarah Sarah Sarah honestly you are the most unindependant woman there ever was. No wonder you can only make money pimping out those children of yours you are so useless. Go practice being a parent and running a home, strong women cope with or without a man or partner.

Reactions: 26
It’s just shows why Sarah keeps Chris as her witch slave as she is so so lazy !!
I Mean super super Lazy !!
Has she actually cooked anything whilst Chris has been away I don’t watch the vlogs ?
Seen on Instagram they were eating out yesterday yet again !!
Has she actually got out of bed and done the school run ?
So when Chris is away Jane becomes her new witch slave !!
She going to be screeching non stop about how she solo parented when she did absolutely feck all 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
How DARE she insult single parents , she has done duck all alone . She’s had her mother in law there from the start . If Chris Ingham left her and the in laws stopped helping she would be totally unable to cope . She is a co dependant woman who has no idea how to fend for herself. She disgusts me
My thoughts exactly "solo parenting" what a pisstaker!!

Reactions: 9
What annoyed the hell out of me was when Chris was talking about the little kids who were watching them skate..he said something like “because they’ve never seen anything like this of course”
They’re Spanish Alicante residents not a tribe from the Amazon jungle you absolute bozo.
I imagine they were stood around observing how embarrassing it is for 30 something man children thinking they’re the big ones for rollerblading. Either that or horrified to see a nonce on wheels (Chris)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.