The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unbelievable. Everyone knows where they live yet they want safety for the girls but vlog they stay home alone 🙄 Now vlogging that their house remains not alarmed when they go out!! Looks like the pesky naughty elves have escaped again & opened the doors 😂 Also who leaves all the garden furniture cushions outside uncovered in January??! Set of tramps!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
He said on yesterday's insta pic he was gonna be 'super on it' with the stories today. He's only posted his bleeping wardrobe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Wonder how long until the next Ingham takeaway😂 have to confess my mushroom chicken left me slightly ashamed tonight as I don't think they've had Chinese this week

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Urgh, Lazy's "good morning" kills my ears every time.

- What is it with Lazy and ugly jumpers?

- Jace can't even move in those dungarees.

- "it might be a while until these new products come" - nothing to do with the coronavirus in China, Lazy? 😉

- "finalising them all" you mean clicking 'buy' on Alibaba.

- A package deal of a badge, some stickers and some other 1p tat from Alibaba... For £10?! (Plus postage) Holy tit, Sarah 😂

- Of course Granny is there once again. bleeping hell, can you not do solo parenting for one day? No doubt she took the girls to school once again.

- Not even going to give the bullshit door story any reaction.

- Lazy had to mention the keyboard. Just for us, of course 😉

- Feeling proud of yourself for changing a bin bag? I can't even 🤦‍♀️

- Creepy getting ditched by his "mates" at the end 😂
I'm looking forward to these pocket money trinkets I might take one for the team and line the Inghams pockets with a tenner to show you all what you're missing out in

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These people are mentally ill i think at this point lol. You cant even make a comment on their pages without their 'ifam' trying to message and add ya. Weirdos/creepy cretins 😂
I wish she had sent that to someone like Glennie who could legit say its actually Saturday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Chris walking and talking in the vlog today could barely breathe. Time to lose some weight Malc, your boobs are bigger than mine!
Sarah’s eyes darting furiously around while she was just “so confused” just really “so confused” about the doors and the ‘intruder’. I mean, bad enough to lie anyway to people watching but their girls must watch the vlogs - so what do they do then, lie to them about a burglar or just tell them they faked it?! What a bleeping family!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
No wonder she didn’t leave him after everything that’s happened, she’s absolutely useless and can’t seem to do anything on her own. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who remembers the episode of The Royle Family where baby David tips the ashtray on himself and Denise leaves him like it all day so Dave can see when he gets in from work? All I can say is it's a good job these guys don't smoke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
DISTURBING AN INTRUDER AT OUR HOME..

Lazy starts the vlog by saying that by the time the vlog is live Creepy will nearly be on his way home. She says the time has gone quick. The school run is done and Jace needs to get dressed. Lazy cuts up about 100 grapes for Jace's snack.

Lazy says she is sorting her next Alibaba and Me order. She has 5 or 6 new designs coming and apparently everyone will love them. She has over 1,500 items being made. Some new ifam products are being made too. She will be selling badges and stickers for under £5 (so £4.99 then?). :rolleyes:

Creepy is walking through Alicante with the boys. Today's going to be the busiest day as they have a very lot of spots to go to. They have a lot to film. He's sore because he fell a lot yesterday.😂

Jace is asleep on Lazy. She wants to get up and do the washing, bin or other chores that need doing but she's going to stay there.

Lazy is in Morrisons with Granny and Jace. Back home and she has picked Isla up. She walked in the door and found the kitchen patio doors open. She's laughing so it's obviously set up. :rolleyes:Apparently they don't ever open one of the doors. She'd probably be blaming Izzy if someone had genuinely broke in. She wonders if she left it unlocked and wonders why the keys are still in the door and demonstrates how to open the door. Unfortunately Sarah you are showing the whole world how to burgle your house. :rolleyes:

Back with Creepy and he tells us Lee fell off and hurt his hip doing his one trick. He's laughing in the background. There's a clip of Lee falling off the rail and hitting his hip, then creepy films a close up of his injury.😂 They're off back to Elche to get some other shots.

Back with Lazy and she's done a time-lapse of the clouds. She says they were moving fast to the naked eye. She's just put dinner in the over. Jace is chewing a dinosaur she was #gifted by one of her neighbour friends. She says there are certain chores everyone does. She praises herself for changing the bin and says Creepy has put it on his Instagram stories. :rolleyes:They're having a pie and peas for dinner.

Isabelle and Esme show each other the ice lollies they made yesterday. They get Isla to taste the and rate them. Probably not a good idea considering she's already had to have two of her teeth removed and the ice lollies are very sugary. :rolleyes:

Creepy says they went to a chilled skate park after Lee fell and says he's in a lot of pain so they're all in the old town and off to a Spanish restaurant. They have a tour guide with them for the week. Apparently the locals are stopping them and shaking their hands for doing their one trick. The locals need to be careful they don't catch something from Creepy.🤮

Lazy says it's the end of another vlog. Jace is sat on the floor waving his bib around. It's a busy day tomorrow and Lazy says she might take the girls for a treat.

End of vlog.
For some reason your recaps always show up black on black for me 😭 (i use dark mode)

I can't believe she's faked an intruder coming, surprised she didn't pull an Ace Family and smashed in a window and got Isla to pose crying for the thumbnail

Is this how they're trying to get the buyer to back out so they don't have to move? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Over on IG: She can't even be arsed to cook a homemade meal on her last night alone (let's pretend Zelda isn't there) with the girls, so it's back to her default setting of pouring junk down her shitpipes.
And Isabelle's on high chair duty.
Nice touch, Sarah, you bone idle mare 😐

Reactions: 20
Just an observation-if you are going to claim Creepy is always scrubbing the kitchen floor you might want to have someone clean the grout first.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Having been burgled, this isn’t how you re-act!!! You feel shaken and heartbroken even if nothing was taken (we had alot taken). We didn’t feel safe in our own home. We even waited a couple of hours for the police to arrive. Hours feeling shaken and tearful whilst waiting for foresenics to take fingerprints etc. Remaining door locks changed etc...

Why does she think she can get away with this - surely there must be something someone can do!
[/QUOTE)

It happened as a child, we disturbed burglars, after going to the panto! My parents had a bit of an argument about leaving the lights on in the hall, which gave the burglars time to leave. They gained entry by breaking the patio doors, and the police found huge shards of broken glass the other side of the fence (clearly taken them as weapons). I was isla's age and it effected me greatly - also my parents who sent us to grandparents for 3 weeks .. I went to local grand parents, my preschool brother went to my other grandparents further away. The repairs were done within 12 hours but mum and dad were so deeply affected they kept us away for weeks!!

Forget it lazy - if you really thought you had an intruder - you would not have vlogged it, you would have called the police, been so shaken up that you could not vlog, had the kids (munchkins) at granny Zeldas. Had Cheepy on the next plane home... and we all would be treated to a 5 min one trick skate vidio.
F2f

Sorry I call bull tit!!!
Please click,on link to seen my reply .. posting problems

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Firstly, Chris has landed guys woohooo, he probably clapped when it landed.

Also, I can't stand people making light or or joking about certain situations. There are specific things you should just not joke about whether it's pregnancy, illness, break ins etc. just no)!

What really annoys me is the fact they've joked about this SO MANY TIMES, but in reality they have been broken into before at the house before they started vlogging. It was mentioned in a video and luckily it's never happened to me but it would be extremely traumatising! I witnessed a flat on fire near where I was staying and I've been in hotels when a smoke alarm has gone off (was even going to stay at a hotel one night, lucky we didn't as someone set fire to his room and climbed on the roof). The point being, these things are terrifying and having been in that situation (witnessing fire engines all over at 2am for a flat fire) it took me months to got over it! I check doors multiple times and i worry about fires, break ins etc. you just don't joke about it!!!!!

Not sure if I'm looking too much into it, but Lazy said she always takes the keys out - those keys have a blue fob on them and when she points out that Prinny is having her breakfast/dinner it looks like the keys are in the door? I could be wrong but that would explain why the keys were in the door.

Reactions: 13
It’s funny how she didn’t use her notebooks as an example of “how different” her stuff is to Alababa 🤔 I wonder why that is? Can we have a side by side of them Sarah?
Does she really expect that all of us will be scared off at the mention of police? What exactly will we have a criminal record for? 😂 talking to each other about you on here is not harrasment hun, you are actively seeking us out and so are the rest of your family.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
These people are mentally ill i think at this point lol. You cant even make a comment on their pages without their 'ifam' trying to message and add ya. Weirdos/creepy cretins 😂
LMAO
Was that before or after this, unless this was a different person 😂
A2CB67D9-B501-4088-9E20-B6CD895149AE.jpeg
gotta love how people blindly defend Sarah, however I also just realized her baby and me bio says her product is “luxury”...... is that why she keeps comparing herself to Gucci ............

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.