The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you think you might have had an intruder in your home, back doors wide open, you send Granny upstairs to check...how would Granny know how things were left, what's in drawers/boxes etc? You then go on and on about how weird it is, you keep touching the door, walking up and down by the door disturbing any potential evidence?
You've previously claimed to feel unsafe in the home, have crazy creepy cretins knowing your every move but not once do you think to call the police to report a possible break in πŸ€”

It's like watching a badly scripted soap opera. Absolute bullshit.

Reactions: 58
I haven’t been keeping up with the Griswolds. Why is the creepy twit in Spain?

Is it a Spanish half term and teenage girls are wondering about?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So you think you might have had an intruder in your home, back doors wide open, you send Granny upstairs to check...how would Granny know how things were left, what's in drawers/boxes etc? You then go on and on about how weird it is, you keep touching the door, walking up and down by the door disturbing any potential evidence?
You've previously claimed to feel unsafe in the home, have crazy creepy cretins knowing your every move but not once do you think to call the police to report a possible break in πŸ€”

It's like watching a badly scripted soap opera. Absolute bullshit.
I know but you have to feel for her Shortle has her CCTV! Poor damsel can't dox anyone :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Watching tonight's offering and something finally clicked in my head.
When Creepy was talking to the camera and marvelling at the most mundane things as usual, I couldn't help but think of these old Fast Show sketches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
On todays vlog when Sarah was talking about new products she shot herself in the foot. At around 4.36 she says i have found about three products.
So Sarah you have just confirmed what we have all said you DONT DESIGN ANYTHING YOU FIND IT ON THE INTERNET
If you design something yourself how can you find it .tell us how that one works you twit
By those standards I designed some bras last week. In that I saw them for sale and then bought them.
Well, time to add β€˜designer’ to the CV 😎

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's Friday night, Sarah will be on the pop(not that it needs to be a Friday night for her... Or night time at all for that matter)and Chris will be bored at the airport whilst the bladder gang ignore him. It can only mean one thing.

DRAMAAAAA!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On todays vlog when Sarah was talking about new products she shot herself in the foot. At around 4.36 she says i have found about three products.
So Sarah you have just confirmed what we have all said you DONT DESIGN ANYTHING YOU FIND IT ON THE INTERNET
If you design something yourself how can you find it .tell us how that one works you twit
Come on now we might be a little harsh on Lazy. After all she works hard on matching her colors. Good thing she has itty biddy annoying Isla to help her with that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
When Creepy was talking to the camera and marvelling at the most mundane things as usual, I couldn't help but think of these old Fast Show sketches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Pmsl! He'd totally become a tornado chaser if he moved to the States πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry I’m a little late to the game Creepy, but I have actual work to do. If you want a face to face meeting then I will meet you in Florida. I will meet you at the Orlando airport. I will be the one in blue with a badge standing by the car with blue lights on top. I will even give you a free ride and will let you wear a nice set of bracelets. Come on over we have nice accommodations, three hots and a cot. I will be waiting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
A possible break in ?! The buyers will be delighted to know that their house that the Inghams are squatting in has been broken into in broad daylight!

OR MAYBE SHE IS FKN LYING AS PER ! 😏

Having been broken into when my children where little WHILST WE WHERE IN BED ASLEEP I can assure you it’s not a laughing matter !

she probably made it up A for click bait and B so Chris never ever leaves again as doing that one bin bag was too much for her sausage digits ! πŸ™„

Reactions: 32
Gooood evening GUYS, happy FRIYAYYY. I wanted to give you all a very lot of thanks for voting for my title.
I also wanted to take this opportunity to shoutout to all you trolls who commented on thread #81, it was a very lot the funniest thread to date.
In my opinion, of course, because some people might not think it was a very lot the funniest but i, well i dont know why im explaining myself, i dont need to explain myself. Anyway, iv really enjoyed it.

Don't forget to give this post a big thumbs up and comment down below if you think beans on toast is the most gorguss meal you've ever made.

Hi Steve πŸ€ πŸ‘‹πŸ»
Well done Jamhead :ROFLMAO:
My-Scrapbook-000-Page-1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
neither have I, but they have probably gone for some cheap ones from same type of company as chineese blankets.
And I find it a little suspicious that she did not instagram it yesterday.
Good point we all know now YESTERDAYS Instagram is TODAYS YouTube πŸ™„

I never assumed she designed anything herself? I don’t think I’ve heard her say that.. has she?
Are you joking ? 😧 shes said it many times !!!!

Reactions: 5
Sarah has either 1 broke or lost something important so she is gonna say its been nicked.
2 is looking for blackmail for Chris to not go away without her or the girls again
3 really emphasising how incapable she truly is..

Also in regards to esme and the clothes. Certain clothes feel awful and scratchy. Denim feels weird to me unless it's washed at least once after buying it, same with hoodies the fabric softener seems to get the starchiness out of the fabric making it kinder on skin

Reactions: 10
I am actually having trouble breathing looking at Jace, he looks like he has been poured into that hideous dungerees thing.
Dressing babies in clothes that small on them is going to restrict their movement so much, maybe that is her aim?

• Sad
Reactions: 11

Int milk brilliant !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.