The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful. A break in. And just when the house has been sold, too...the new buyer must be heartbroken.

I mean, the new home owner knows about the intruder breaking in. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I was looking on Lees FB. Anyway I never realised just how rubbish Chris was at skating until I saw some of the videos on there

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Having been burgled, this isn’t how you re-act!!! You feel shaken and heartbroken even if nothing was taken (we had alot taken). We didn’t feel safe in our own home. We even waited a couple of hours for the police to arrive. Hours feeling shaken and tearful whilst waiting for foresenics to take fingerprints etc. Remaining door locks changed etc...

Why does she think she can get away with this - surely there must be something someone can do!

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Having been burgled, this isn’t how you re-act!!! You feel shaken and heartbroken even if nothing was taken (we had alot taken). We didn’t feel safe in our own home. We even waited a couple of hours for the police to arrive. Hours whilst taking fingerprints etc. Remaining door locks changed etc...

Why does she think she can get away with this - surely there must be something someone can do!
Exactly, she would be feeling violated.

I was sat waiting in the drs earlier (i dont have tonsillitis toe...promise) and i was thinking.
I've always assumed Lazy never left Creepy because she was too lazy to do anything for herself or the munchkins. But actually having seen her spend the past 4 days, as a lone parent, she's still managed to do nothing. Actually credit where credit is due, she did empty the bin AND put a new bin bag in it although that wasn't filmed, so she could've made Granny do it 🤷‍♀️
But had she left Creepy, she would've expected him to do the school runs, Granny Grim to also pitch in with the clubs, he would've still had to edit for 'their' channel
So she wouldn't have had to really lift a finger.
So did she stay because she is genuinely stupid enough to love a man who sleeps around? Or was it 'for the kids'?

Reactions: 23
He’s literally in none of the video’s from today is he? Hmmmm I smell something 💩💩

• Haha
He’s literally in none of the video’s from today is he? Hmmmm I smell something 💩💩
Yup.. said it was the last full day of filming on his insta post this morning then the other post said they had been out all day finishing the skate video. His mates insta tells a very different story.

I'm guessing that's why he's been wearing that grey jumper all week so he can make his own timeline on the vlogs and no one will know.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh Sarah you really are a dumb witch aren’t you. Trying to make yourself look even more like A victim by lying about a break in. Any normal person would have called the police. And cctv like the ones you have do not need to be charged. Liar. So you are telling your viewers that you have to take down all you cameras to charge them yes? Bullshit. And as for your insta stories about you buying your tatty rattles etc well it doesn’t take long to actually find the exact ones you are selling. Adding a bow does not change the fact you paid far less than you are charging for them and you didn’t design anything. How anyone can believe your lies I don’t know. Well I do. As they are all young kids or adults who obviously don’t have a brain cell between them!!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Yup.. said it was the last full day of filming on his insta post this morning then the other post said they had been out all day finishing the skate video. His mates insta tells a very different story.

I'm guessing that's why he's been wearing that grey jumper all week so he can make his own timeline on the vlogs and no one will know.
Deffo something amiss his mates have been at a house all day chilling and Lee said no skating was done yet creepy shows himself 'trying' skating, tomorrow's vlog will be interesting

• Wow
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Urgh, Lazy's "good morning" kills my ears every time.

- What is it with Lazy and ugly jumpers?

- Jace can't even move in those dungarees.

- "it might be a while until these new products come" - nothing to do with the coronavirus in China, Lazy? 😉

- "finalising them all" you mean clicking 'buy' on Alibaba.

- A package deal of a badge, some stickers and some other 1p tat from Alibaba... For £10?! (Plus postage) Holy tit, Sarah 😂

- Of course Granny is there once again. bleeping hell, can you not do solo parenting for one day? No doubt she took the girls to school once again.

- Not even going to give the bullshit door story any reaction.

- Lazy had to mention the keyboard. Just for us, of course 😉

- Feeling proud of yourself for changing a bin bag? I can't even 🤦‍♀️

- Creepy getting ditched by his "mates" at the end 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Erm Sarah. Your devoted husband has been AWOL from the Lee's stories today, he doesn't appear to have been with them at all. And yet in his Insta post he says he's been skating all day with them. You might want to demand answers there..... Oh wait, you dont care do you? So long as he comes home so that you have someone else to change the bin bag and protect you from 'intruders'.

Reactions: 36
She’s so full of 💩 since when do outdoor CCTV need charged!! Can see where they are in the picture.
54D3E3BB-D99A-486C-91E4-A046C4929F49.jpeg

She said it herself they don’t use the other door so they probably don’t ever check if it was or wasn’t unlocked. Most likely that they door wasn’t close properly after they let the dog out before going to Morrison’s to fill her face. When they came in the front door it blow the back door open! More of a likely scenario that the keys jumped up and walked over and unlocked the doors all by themselves and let in some ghost burglars!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
These people are mentally ill i think at this point lol. You cant even make a comment on their pages without their 'ifam' trying to message and add ya. Weirdos/creepy cretins 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Chris's bladder bois are as up their own arses as he is, no wonder he gets on well with them.

1580506158538.png

"Skate to the light, Lee Dev"

(but mind your hurty hip)

1580505137580.png
1580506819448.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow so much to read just caught up from #81 and now on to this one who in the right mind not call the police and the breaking or they are having a laugh never heard of so much 💩💩💩💩

Why did jace's nappy look way too big and full? Should have had him changed before it got that big......oh yeah forgot she gets creepy to do the nappy changing

Reactions: 8
Why did jace's nappy look way too big and full? Should have had him changed before it got that big......oh yeah forgot she gets creepy to do the nappy changing
Tell me she's not left him in that nappy for four days.....!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.