The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 79556
Poor Esme, her face just screams 'my mum and dad sold my innocence, privacy and childhood all for a bit of bleeping money to spend frivolously on bad investments (chavavan) and b&m tat'. Imagine, just imagine all the cringey things you did as a child, you can laugh now because no-one remembers except you, this girl has every moment recorded for millions to see. Any friend, enemy, teacher, boss, boyfriend, ex, stranger can see this girls entire childhood, how absurd! I can't get my head around that, I'd be so embarrassed everybody being able to see me with greasy hair, or topless in bed, or playing make-believe/with dolls. She may not cringe now, but give it a few years. These kids live in another world, and it's so sad and empty for them.

So much sadness in those eyes, her eyes aren't met with Sarah's, they're met with a camera, they are always met with a camera! Imagine the pressure of never wanting to mess up, god these kids are forced to be so fake 24/7, they can never be down, they must always overreact even to a packet of bleeping sweets as a 'surprise'.
Chris and sarah don't want to do things like holidays, outings etc for their children to enjoy, it's for content. They don't buy gifts to show how proud they are of the girls, they buy gifts on the hope they cry and can capture those tears in exchange for dosh. They can't truly be supportive, as I wonder which they'd be happier with...
  • Isla crying/panic attack about jumping off an inflatable OR
  • Isla had come home with good grades in a test
Easy, the 1st one as it would get more clicks = money! So vapid.

Everyday they must wait and hope that a child messes up, or injures themselves, or embarrasses themselves to be today's title. It's so evil! God bleeping damn how awful knowing you have to be perfect all the time or become a laughing stock online. I could go on but I won't other people have said it better. Whatever you think of the girls, they deserve present parents who would hate to see their child hurt, not secretly love it knowing they could get more money to spend on plastic tat, I'm furious!

Sarah and Chris sold their three girls' souls to the devil, unfortunately in this case, the devil is money and fame.

View attachment 79557
Also Isla's 'gift is soo FULL of presents' for her non-existent friend that it was empty as duck with the bottom turned up.

And finally, that Harvester meal makes a pot noodle look like Michelin star food
Full of presents :ROFLMAO: The lies those children have to go along with. Their whole existence is one big lie.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 79603

So where IS Alibaba based? Not Korea by any chance 🤔
Is she really that stupid, that she cant say courier properly? Actually dont answer that.
I actually thought she was saying "career" not courier and wondered why she was saying this she is so crazy

Full of presents :ROFLMAO: The lies those children have to go along with. Their whole existence is one big lie.
It must be awful living a life of lies especially for the kids as they are teaching them to do the same just make up something it doesn't matter if you are telling lies or not. Lazy and Creepy I am sure dont know the difference between lies and the truth now as they lie so much. Got to remember they are living the best life !! If thats the best life then I am afraid I would not want that.

The only time my dad has EVER sat on my bed was to tell me that he was due to have heart surgery which was 4 years ago. Hes all good now! Last time he had that surgery was back in 1993 which they wasnt sure whether he was going to make it as it was so complex. (wasnt heart surgery creepy once compaired vlogging? Lol) but hes never sat on on my bed and he always knocked.

This family is just plain weird. Im going to go back to lurking now. 😂 Keep up the good work guys woth the vlog run downs and making me giggle!
Yep. I’ve said before - I’ve got two girls, and I literally knock to make appointments to Hoover their rooms. I wouldn’t dream of going in.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Creepy’s been saying things to Nikki again

View attachment 79538
Pretty sure Slapped Cheeks is a nickname for the head dad from the R Family because he always has a rosy glow to his angry little hobbit face. Like a chipmunk with a raging tooth abscess.

I wonder what super amazing things have happened in Ingham World for tonight's vlog. Can they beat a box of sweets for their thumbnail? Where will Lesley Chris be 'driving' them to for a healthy dinner? How many times is Sarah going to try and flog her Coronavirusandme substandard tat? The suspense is real :sleep:💤

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pretty sure Slapped Cheeks is a nickname for the head dad from the R Family because he always has a rosy glow to his angry little hobbit face. Like a chipmunk with a raging tooth abscess.

I wonder what super amazing things have happened in Ingham World for tonight's vlog. Can they beat a box of sweets for their thumbnail? Where will Lesley Chris be 'driving' them to for a healthy dinner? How many times is Sarah going to try and flog her Coronavirusandme substandard tat? The suspense is real :sleep:💤
Coronavirusandme :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
'We were originally in chats with a company that was going to handle all of our merchandise for us. Unfortunately the prices they originally came up with, me and Chris weren't happy with. We thought it was way too expensive. We want it to be affordable for everyone. The prices we were originally quoted were just ridiculous. There were no way we were going to charge those prices. t-shirts start at £20 and hoodies were £35-£40, which I though was insane and there was no way me and Chris would charge those prices.'

How times change
bfeukrbdujksx.PNG
hukbefdjiwxnm.PNG

https://invidio.us/watch?v=Am__dJ08WDo (6:00)

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
'We were originally in chats with a company that was going to handle all of our merchandise for us. Unfortunately the prices they originally came up with, me and Chris weren't happy with. We thought it was way too expensive. We want it to be affordable for everyone. The prices we were originally quoted were just ridiculous. There were no way we were going to charge those prices. t-shirts start at £20 and hoodies were £35-£40, which I though was insane and there was no way me and Chris would charge those prices.'

How times change
View attachment 79647View attachment 79645

https://invidio.us/watch?v=Am__dJ08WDo (6:00)
Conning bastards!!

• Haha
  • Sad
It is bleeping disgusting the amount of absolute tit this woman collects- tonnes and tonnes of useless plastic tit.

Every. bleeping. vlog. SOOPER CUTTEEE SPECIAL BUY SALE TWO FOR ONE BOGOF SOOOOPPER CUTE SO CUTE.

How boring & sad must your life be, woman.

Reactions: 29
Sarah recieving a jumper saying wonder mum is truly laughable. Leaving dangerous chemical cleaning products around your ten month old baby is a disgrace!
Cleaning products full or empty are a danger to babies as empty ones to play with is not a good example and certainly full ones are even more dangerous but there again what does Lazy care?

Reactions: 7
Sarah recieving a jumper saying wonder mum is truly laughable. Leaving dangerous chemical cleaning products around your ten month old baby is a disgrace!
What's wrong with her wrists? I'm not fat shaming as I'm no Slim Jim myself but those are some huge/swollen wrists

Reactions: 7
Well what a flogfest vlog! Couldn’t watch after the first 5 mins. Talk about free advertising🤮🤢of your coronavirus crap😡

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why did they need to visit the sweet isle?? Christ those kids diets are 90% sugar at this point. What was jaces word? I skipped so much.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So what was new word j came out with feed me you stink on my own holiday spoilt cloths or shops or office or dare I go on car blanket house aww good one lierrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she say 20 containers? To me it sounds like she is saying she has 20 shipping containers full of orders. Wouldnt they be in boxes.

Reactions: 9
So Sarah allows esme to eat Nutella wafers for her breakfast?? Honest to goodness those kids are being robbed of health by their parents. As a treat it’s fine but everyday for breakfast a Nutella wafer is a joke, feed those kids properly. They will be dealing with some serious health issues soon!

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.