The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are there currently any housing developments being built in their area?.. Particularly disneyesque?
I really don’t think they’re having a house built, at most there’s probably a house being renovated so when they vlog inside it nobody will be able to recognize/find it (and they can add their disneyesque windows .....)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Legit find it odd he goes in her room at all. Age maybe 11 plus my dad never went in mine unless I was asking him to check something out, decorating or changing a bulb (I'm short af)

Reactions: 15
PARTY SUNDAY!

Lazy starts the vlog. She's in the car with Jace and Isla. Isla has a birthday party and she forgot so they're setting off for it. She isn't sure how Jace will be because he won't be able to go on the floor. They get lost and are late. Lazy didn't leave Jace with Creepy because he's off to a roller disco that he promised to take Esme to. :rolleyes:

Creepy is sat in the front seat of the car pretending he has been driving. He has just arrived at the roller disco with Esme and Isabelle. Creepy says it happens every weekend and he's wanted to come for a few weeks. Isabelle says they have been raving in the car, Lazy doesn't know how to tune the radio so they prefer being in the car with Creepy.:rolleyes:

Shots of the girls skating and Creepy tells Isabelle she did well.:sleep:

Lazy and Isla are back in the car and Isla is showing the camera some of what she got in her party bag. She got two bags of rainbow drops, which will continue to rot her teeth. They're off to join Creepy and the other girls at the other disco. More shots of skating. :sleep:

Lazy says she got back in the car because Jace was asleep. She tells us they have gone up to see the new house and the progress. Lazy says it's exciting, that they've filmed the progress but she can't include the footage for reasons she has already explained. I think this is all faked and I don't think they have a 'new house' at all. Her eyes are all over the place. She says the girls are excited to choose their bedrooms. Well if the house is still being built that could take months and their current seller will probably pull out. I hope she does and can't wait for that tit show to play out. They will blame the 'creepy weirdo's again'. Lazy says they are off to dinner.:sleep:

At the restaurant and Lazy has got more crap for Jace to eat because it was only 70p. Miss 'If a wan' a burga, i'll 'av a burga' has a burger. The heathy eating doesn't count at weekends. Lazy shows everyone's desserts except her own.:rolleyes:

Esme is home and says she is doing another riddle, she might do one every day of the week.

Creepy is in the girls' bedroom. He says he wanted to film this earlier but they went to the roller disco, to the house and straight to dinner. Everything happened very quickly. He isn't sure what the footage will be like. He tells us the roller disco was like and practically advertises it. Isla says tonight is teddy night.

Creepy tells Isabelle she is a 'boss girl' because she enjoyed skating. He says Prinny was on a mad one jumping on Isabelle's bed and running in and out of rooms.He was looking through the Alicante footage and he has a lot to go through. He and Lazy are gonna 'kick it' and watch Reign. Then he's gonna do his usual work messaging teenage girls and writing non-disclosure agreements.:sick:

End of vlog :sleep:

* I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I hope it goes well but I may need surgery. If so, I will obviously be unable to do these posts for a few days but I will be back in a few days. My vlog run downs are usually up by 7pm.
Good luck with the Dr 💓

Those 'chicken balls' are knocking me sick. Look like they've just been plated straight from the freezer!

View attachment 79413
Your not wrong ,that looks Effin disgusting!!!

I don't understand why they can't leave her at home for a few hours. She's 14. My 13 year old son stays at home alone from time to time if we go do the food shop or need to take our daughter to a hospital appointment. I don't get why they have to do everything together. It's not normal
i honestly don’t think she would cope on her own she maybe 15 this year but she’s got the mentality of a 9 year old ! She’s a real drama queen and seems scared of her own shadow ( ALL OF WHICH HER MOTHER AND STEP FATHER ARE THE CAUSE OF imo ) See what she did with the milk the other day when they left her alone ! If Esme wasn’t there ro babysit Izzy I think she would make a cave out of her duvet covers and just hide there until they came home 😑

Someone posted a picture with him and the r family baby. And he was bigger than the other baby. But apparently he’s smaller than her it’s just the picture. We have got bleeping eyes you dick heads. What is with these family bloggers and them finding it impossible to tell the truth about anything
Did the R family use a special lense because the pic of Sarah with the mum of that family DIDNT look like the Sarah we see in the vlogs ) 😱 I know she’s put weight on but by Christ ?! 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Good luck with the Dr 💓

Your not wrong ,that looks Effin disgusting!!!

i honestly don’t think she would cope on her own she maybe 15 this year but she’s got the mentality of a 9 year old ! She’s a real drama queen and seems scared of her own shadow ( ALL OF WHICH HER MOTHER AND STEP FATHER ARE THE CAUSE OF imo ) See what she did with the milk the other day when they left her alone ! If Esme wasn’t there ro babysit Izzy I think she would make a cave out of her duvet covers and just hide there until they came home 😑

Did the R family use a special lense because the pic of Sarah with the mum of that family DIDNT look like the Sarah we see in the vlogs ) 😱 I know she’s put weight on but by Christ ?! 😱
She has the worst taste in clothes. Definitely doesn't wear clothing that suits her body.

Reactions: 10
Legit find it odd he goes in her room at all. Age maybe 11 plus my dad never went in mine unless I was asking him to check something out, decorating or changing a bulb (I'm short af)
me too and I was a real daddy's girl. Never walked in my room past a certain age, plus I had an older sister in there too. Dunno if it's just my dad but he also wouldn't let me walk about with cleavage out or bikinis either, tbh even at 30 he says stuff like you'll get a cold haha. Thought that's what dad's were like though... Then you got creeps, pimping out his daughters for the world to see and laying all over his step daughters bed 😫 buncha creepy weirdos 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Reading the brutal comments on Isabelle's tik tok videos. Yikes! Didn't see the comments from the video she deleted, but she's being totally slated on the other two.

Why would you put your child in such a position where she gets slated every day? Get them off Youtube!
So I am behind on this page and just went to snoop at the comments. They have all disappeared! Not one single negative comment anywhere on all her videos. Imagine having to be Isabelle reading them all then having to delete them. Poor kid 😞 I very much doubt the parents delete them they are too busy deleting from all the other social media!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I know it’s been said previously in the thread, but I too find it weird how they have to do absolutely everything together. I find Chris and Sarah so clingy with the girls, they can’t seem to bare to be apart, which is preventing them from seeing their friends at weekends. Why are the girls being stopped from seeing a film they want to see because their dad doesn’t want to see it?! Who cares?! Go without him. Leave him at home with the baby. They’re like some weird tribe 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I am new here but I have been lurking for a while

I was wondering - where does the income from isabel’s channel go? She never seems to have any money and her channel must bring some income in and at 14 although I’d expect parents to manage the financial side of the channel I do wonder why Izzy never seems to have any money or uses their credit card?!

Reactions: 14
So I am behind on this page and just went to snoop at the comments. They have all disappeared! Not one single negative comment anywhere on all her videos. Imagine having to be Isabelle reading them all then having to delete them. Poor kid 😞 I very much doubt the parents delete them they are too busy deleting from all the other social media!
I’m glad they’ve been deleted as they were brutal, imagine having to live like that constantly, it’s hard enough for teenagers nowadays let alone having the added pressure of everyone judging you (who’s fault is that!!!)

Reactions: 12
I don't understand why they can't leave her at home for a few hours. She's 14. My 13 year old son stays at home alone from time to time if we go do the food shop or need to take our daughter to a hospital appointment. I don't get why they have to do everything together. It's not normal
It’s most likely that because her parents desire fame and fortune it has come at a very high price. She is emotionally damaged . Most likely has anxiety and separation anxiety because of Chris actions. There are medications but no cure. I’m afraid she’s so damaged that she might start harming herself. Child protection and social services if involved have failed these children. They need to be removed from YouTube and have a bit of normality. It might be to late for Isobel but the other 3 need urgent intervention!

• Sad
  • Sick
I know it’s been said previously in the thread, but I too find it weird how they have to do absolutely everything together. I find Chris and Sarah so clingy with the girls, they can’t seem to bare to be apart, which is preventing them from seeing their friends at weekends. Why are the girls being stopped from seeing a film they want to see because their dad doesn’t want to see it?! Who cares?! Go without him. Leave him at home with the baby. They’re like some weird tribe 🙄
I said the same about when they went to watch cats. It was primarily Esme who wanted to watch, yet they all had to drag along.
Creepy clearly didn’t want to go and then bitched about and tried to get a refund.

So Creepy doesn’t want to watch Jumanji, well Creepy doesn’t have to watch then, does he? He’s a big boy he can stay at home with Jace and Lazy can take the girls. Or is she that codependent on him she can’t even manage a cinema trip on her own.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I watched the vlog last night for the first time since Christmas, and my god what an absolute shitshow! The whole double roller skating was beyond weird, and why take Issy when she hates this stuff? Let the poor girl stay home! If this very nearby, amazing roller disco is on every week, why on earth have they never been before? And why did Creepy ‘think’ it cost £5 a few hours after leaving? Does he have dementia? Or please don’t tell me they blagged their way in for free.

Was the whole party thing made up? We forgot, we’re late, we’re not exactly hurrying up but rather sitting here talking tit about being late... What must the constant lies be doing to the girls’ minds?

I think I’ll stick to reading the summaries!

I watched the vlog last night for the first time since Christmas, and my god what an absolute shitshow! The whole double roller skating was beyond weird, and why take Issy when she hates this stuff? Let the poor girl stay home! If this very nearby, amazing roller disco is on every week, why on earth have they never been before? And why did Creepy ‘think’ it cost £5 a few hours after leaving? Does he have dementia? Or please don’t tell me they blagged their way in for free.

Was the whole party thing made up? We forgot, we’re late, we’re not exactly hurrying up but rather sitting here talking tit about being late... What must the constant lies be doing to the girls’ minds?

I think I’ll stick to reading the summaries!
It was all very strange. How could you forget your child had a party when you've went out, bought a present, wrapped it and put it in a gift bag.

I suspect they were all at the same roller disco and the whole thing was a set up to try and convince us Creepy hasn't lost his license. All Izzy needed to do if that is the case, is turn the camera front facing so we see Chris in the drivers seat. But she didn't, as it was Groomer Granny chauffeuring them about

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The reason they’ve been delayed this time is because it’s been Chinese New Year, but you don’t get them from China do you Sarah 😏🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
me too and I was a real daddy's girl. Never walked in my room past a certain age, plus I had an older sister in there too. Dunno if it's just my dad but he also wouldn't let me walk about with cleavage out or bikinis either, tbh even at 30 he says stuff like you'll get a cold haha. Thought that's what dad's were like though... Then you got creeps, pimping out his daughters for the world to see and laying all over his step daughters bed 😫 buncha creepy weirdos 😂😂
No decent father walks into a 14yr olds bedroom and sits himself down like he’s her bestie . Trouble is they’ve had no decent role models in their lives so its going to pass down from generation to generation until one breaks free and sees how wrong a horrific they’re parents were.

• Sad
Wow 50k views in 16 hours then I looked the other one have shot up to over 100k how can that be

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The reason they’ve been delayed this time is because it’s been Chinese New Year, but you don’t get them from China do you Sarah 😏🙄
And the fact that coronavirus is delaying EVERYTHING

doesn’t matter if it’s a local supplier though sarah? Wonder if she’s sent a Levi’s letter to coronavirus yet for getting people talking about where she sources

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.