The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, it is entirely possible that she herself is reading here. She's 14, she's not daft. All it takes is googling the channel name, possibly her own name, for her to stumble across it - and judging by how many influencers have been caught reading here, you can't deny how tempting it would be to read what people 'really' think about you and your family.
While some of us like to think we're standing up for those kids, the kids themselves might disagree. It's really easy to accept the situation you're in because things like family can be so easy to rationalize with "well, it could be worse" and that shouldn't be underestimated. At the end of the day, they're going to love their family more than anything we have to say. 🤷

That's why people discussing the Chris situation in her comments really doesn't sit right with me because it's the same as him apparently taking her out with him to shield abuse - it's forcing her to confront something she really shouldn't have to face at her age. Her family's actions aren't her fault.
I imagine they probably don't see their lives as a negative thing, they get all these holidays, presents and treats. I think they must tell the girls at least some things about creepy and allegations because they've made so many little remarks or straight up rants in front of them now, they would start asking questions if they didn't know already. It would probably be quite easy to convince Isla and Esme that it's all lies and made up, Isabelle may have been a bit more difficult but she still seems very close to Chris, I think she must know about the allegations but I don't think she believes them. So as far as they're aware their dad is still the nice man they think he is and they get whatever they want. Maybe they'll look back in the future and see it wasn't as perfect as they thought but I doubt they're feeling sorry for themselves at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Stop trying to get more views Hi Steve 👋(joke ofc) 😉🤣
Look Lemonelmo I am sorry but i really have got a lot on my plate right now
I am trying to juggle that many jobs
Manning Twitter Facebook Youtube and Insta for nasty comments Ugh those bloody Trolls and Haters
Dont know where Creepy and Lazy think i get My time from
Now to top it all My bleeping Wife keeps sending me for Tins of Tuna, and Plasters for our Boy
Just come on to say Hi Tattlers before i get my Ass down the office to watch Jace
No sod it he can look after himself, think i will go get myself a cream pie put my feet up. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So since the early hours of the morning they’ve had around an extra 35,000 views.
🤔
Why are both thumbnails with the kids wearing the exact same clothes 🤔 thought it was a different day and all that

Reactions: 10
Have you ever seen a less convincing happy couple in your life ? 😱😂

although Chris is probably thinking ‘ GET IN ‘ not only did I get to go and empty my sack in Spain but I get to come home and make baby number 4 with this pink splodge ! = moral of the story - leave Sarah without her dogsbody witch for a week & you come home king for the day !

Baby 4 because Izzy is not his ! & as his old work mates said he never mentioned her once ! They didn’t even know she existed ! Maybe because he pretended he was younger and he has truly never seen her as a daughter !!!

it won’t last Chris I promise you that ! As soon as she forgets what that bin liner felt like in her savaloy mitts she will be back to treating you like a pure c*** !!! And I’m here for that ! 😘😆
She looks like a bleeping sloth. Her big fat face actually wrecks me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Jace had been left for at least 15 minutes to get in that state.

- Leaving a baby alone to eat is just as bleeping stupid as leaving a baby on the beach alone. This woman is an absolute knobhead and shouldn't be allowed children.

- Granny still doing parenting duties by taking the girls to dance.

- Her obsession with telling people the size of Jace's clothes is cringeworthy. Especially when half the clothes that Jace wears don't look like they fit... It reminds me of Isabelle's video when she was out shopping with her mate, and picked up clothes that were 2/3 sizes too small. Her mate was like "I'm 14!" - she must have learnt to pick up smaller sizes from her mother.

- "I thought that'd be cute and boyish" the other day you didn't care about gender stereotypes, Lazy. Make up your mind.

- Esme's hair 😔 it's so greasy and ratty. Please "treat" your kids to a shower and a hair cut.

- I see they've put the clock back up on the wall in the girls room.

- How did you manage to sit down on the sofa all day and watch 6 episodes of a show when you have 4 kids?

- Creepy was slurring his words a lot in the kitchen... Did you spend the whole day drinking too?

- I'm actually glad he only bought one of those sweet things. They're massive, and the girls already consume far too much sugar.

- Isabelle, don't be a sarcastic witch. It doesn't suit you. No need to follow in your mother's footsteps with her bitter attitude. The Alibaba blankets were "super thick" so you're able to sleep on them? 🤨 Doubt it. You'd sink right into the floor. Why didn't you just drag one of the girls mattresses through to the playroom for the night? It's not rocket science.

- Making the girls end the vlog because the parents have been on the juice all day, and are totally sozzled. Keep it classy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Leaving a baby alone to eat is just as bleeping stupid as leaving a baby on the beach alone. This woman is an absolute knobhead and shouldn't be allowed children.

- Her obsession with telling people the size of Jace's clothes is cringeworthy. Especially when half the clothes that Jace wears don't look like they fit... It reminds me of Isabelle's video when she was out shopping with her mate, and picked up clothes that were 2/3 sizes too small. Her mate was like "I'm 14!" - she must have learnt to pick up smaller sizes from her mother.

- "I thought that'd be cute and boyish" the other day you didn't care about gender stereotypes, Lazy. Make up your mind.

- Esme's hair 😔 it's so greasy and ratty. Please "treat" your kids to a shower and a hair cut.

- How did you manage to sit down on the sofa all day and watch 6 episodes of a show when you have 4 kids?

- Creepy was slurring his words a lot in the kitchen... Did you spend the whole day drinking too?

- I'm actually glad he only bought one of those sweet things. They're massive, and the girls already consume far too much sugar.

- Isabelle, don't be a sarcastic witch. It doesn't suit you. No need to follow in your mother's footsteps with her bitter attitude. The Alibaba blankets were "super thick" so you're able to sleep on them? 🤨 Doubt it. You'd sink right into the floor. Why didn't you just drag one of the girls mattresses through to the playroom for the night? It's not rocket science.

- Making the girls end the vlog because the parents have been on the juice all day, and are totally sozzled. Keep it classy.
Yes to all of this

Reactions: 7
My thoughts on the vlog:

Regarding the clock.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve adjusted the clock to 8pm or thereabouts.
Removed the batteries and then if it ends up in camera shot we won’t be criticising the time these kids actually go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wouldn't be surprised if Isabelle had a few Blue WKDs too, because she slurred her way through talking about the sleep over situation at some speed. And her mothers attitude coming out regarding sleeping in the floor

Definitely wore her fave top for Creepy coming home

• Sick
  • Sad
Sarah I know you read here so -
WASH ESMÈS HAIR FOR duck SAKE!!!!! and while you’re at it, BRUSH THE OTHER GIRLS HAIR!! They constantly look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and - Jace isn’t small. He isn’t skinny and he isn’t iddy biddy. He’s bigger than my son and my son is nearly 13 months! Get a grip and sort your own weight related confidence issues because that’s why you’re telling us Jace is so tiny and slim. Coz you’re uncomfortable with your own self. Oh and last but definitely not least, GET ISLAS TEETH DONE they make me heave! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Why is Sarah buying her almost 1 year old child clothes in size 6-9 months? He really doesn't look that small in the vlogs at all.
he’s a little dinky dot! Apparently.

My son is 1 in a week (😭😭) and he’s quite chunky but if I wanted to I could probably fit him in 6-9 month clothes. They’d be tight but they’d probably fit, although not comfortably.

Sarah needs to try him in clothes for his actual age and I think she’s be surprised that they fit him just fine. She’s obsessed with him being tiny and it isn’t cute.

Reactions: 21
Someone posted a picture with him and the r family baby. And he was bigger than the other baby. But apparently he’s smaller than her it’s just the picture. We have got bleeping eyes you dick heads. What is with these family bloggers and them finding it impossible to tell the truth about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body. To leave your baby eating in his high chair without being strapped in to go and get dressed, 3 days after saying you have to touch a kettle twice so your husband will be safe is taking the bleeping piss. I have ocd and intrusive thoughts Sarah (they usually go together) and your videos give ME anxiety. Putting your baby on the kitchen counter and then talking to the camera, letting him stand up in the kitchen whilst looking up at you, fingers in doors, no straps in the high chair, rollerblading without helmets, putting Jace in the car seat incorrectly (which you are still doing) leaving him on a beach, not getting medical attention when he had croup, allowing your children to carry him like he’s a dolly, leaving him in a room in a cot he could climb out of. I could go on and on. You are a tit mum. I’ve seen women like you before; your kids have all the new toys and trends but no personal hygiene, unmessy hair, bought love and not personal love. As if you have the audacity to say that the girls that accused Chris are not mentally well and now the pair of you cretins try and play the mental health card. You disgust me.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body. To leave your baby eating in his high chair without being strapped in to go and get dressed, 3 days after saying you have to touch a kettle twice so your husband will be safe is taking the bleeping piss. I have ocd and intrusive thoughts Sarah (they usually go together) and your videos give ME anxiety. Putting your baby on the kitchen counter and then talking to the camera, letting him stand up in the kitchen whilst looking up at you, fingers in doors, no straps in the high chair, rollerblading without helmets, putting Jace in the car seat incorrectly (which you are still doing) leaving him on a beach, not getting medical attention when he had croup, allowing your children to carry him like he’s a dolly, leaving him in a room in a cot he could climb out of. I could go on and on. You are a tit mum. I’ve seen women like you before; your kids have all the new toys and trends but no personal hygiene, unmessy hair, bought love and not personal love. As if you have the audacity to say that the girls that accused Chris are not mentally well and now the pair of you cretins try and play the mental health card. You disgust me.
Absolutely spot on 👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow so quiet on insta today, are creepy and lazy wrapped up in a love bubble 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.