The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she left Jace unattended in his high chair with food. Like why?!?! So she could get dressed? The door bell has gone whilst my little girl has been in her high chair and I've got her out to answer it. I don't care if that's extreme to some people but ANYTHING can happen, takes 5 seconds for him to choke or climb out. HOW, HOW is that stupid woman a "mum" of 4?!?!?!?

Also grapes are toxic to dogs no? Oh well if prinny ate one it would make good vlog content aye? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 43
Can't believe she left Jace unattended in his high chair with food. Like why?!?! So she could get dressed? The door bell has gone whilst my little girl has been in her high chair and I've got her out to answer it. I don't care if that's extreme to some people but ANYTHING can happen, takes 5 seconds for him to choke or climb out. HOW, HOW is that stupid woman a "mum" of 4?!?!?!?

Also grapes are toxic to dogs no? Oh well if prinny ate one it would make good vlog content aye? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I did assume Chris was with him, I do hope so anyway.

Reactions: 3
Love that the vlog was so completely utterly sh*t that we haven't even got through 2 pages on here since the vlog went up.

I bet Creepster and Lazy are bored as heck tonight having nothing to read here!

Why are there toothbrushes and toothpaste (other than Jace's) on the kitchen windowsill?
I wondered this too I was so confused

Oh god there's remnants of Jaces breakfast on the washing up liquid lid. I feel queasy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So now she’s left Jace alone downstairs eating in his high chair with grapes and cereal while she gets ready. Hello Sarah use your BRAIN. He could choke and you’d never know, you idiot!! Also it had to be a significant amount of time since he’d spread it everywhere and took his bib off and threw it on the floor. She needs to be educated.
Grapes are a choking hazard doesn't matter if you cut them Never leave a baby alone!

Reactions: 13
Love that the vlog was so completely utterly sh*t that we haven't even got through 2 pages on here since the vlog went up.

I bet Creepster and Lazy are bored as heck tonight having nothing to read here!

I wondered this too I was so confused

Oh god there's remnants of Jaces breakfast on the washing up liquid lid. I feel queasy
I actually mentioned that to someone irl, I said the thread's only gone up a bit so it can't have been a good vlog (not like it ever is).

Reactions: 4
OK, it's a quiet night so here's a bit of fun.

It might only work on a laptop - I'm not up on tablets to know how to change the settings.

Go to tonight's vlog and in the part where Chris in in the girls bedroom, after he says 'close your eyes' around 12:50, press 'space' to pause the video. Then go into the settings and put the payback speed to 0.25. Turn the sound up and press 'space' to restart the video. It would make a good horror movie soundtrack, ha ha.

Reactions: 2
OK, it's a quiet night so here's a bit of fun.

It might only work on a laptop - I'm not up on tablets to know how to change the settings.

Go to tonight's vlog and in the part where Chris in in the girls bedroom, after he says 'close your eyes' around 12:50, press 'space' to pause the video. Then go into the settings and put the payback speed to 0.25. Turn the sound up and press 'space' to restart the video. It would make a good horror movie soundtrack, ha ha.
Stop trying to get more views Hi Steve 👋(joke ofc) 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice when Chris walked into isabelles room to surprise the kids with the sweets, she puts both arms crossed over her body. That my friends is a body language sign of being uncomfortable and why? Why when Chris walks in does she hide ??? Makes me sick thinking about it!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Isla does my nut in, she only couldn't choose which sweet to get because she wanted Daddy Dirty to buy her them both.

Out and about to give Mummy a break as she's had them allll week. Oh boo hoo how does she think single parents cope. I can just imagine her now, whale-ing about in the bath tub supping back on her zero sugar zero alcohol vodka and OJ cackling away with the bath tub squeeking against her chubby thighs. You keep laughing love, your husband was sweating all over some barely legal Spaniard 24 hours earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Anyone ever seen a door blow shut on a kid’s fingers? Lazy busy delivering ‘intruder’ monologue she’s been practising.😬View attachment 78969
Im glad someone pointed this out ! VLOGGING is priority in that home, everything else must fall in line and wait it’s turn to be taken care of, add to this Sarah’s sheer lethargic approach to everything except shopping / eating , its a miracle that nothing terrible has happened yet.Jace standing on that hard floor has me in a panic at times , not to mention them allowing the younger girls to hold him in the kitchen ( again that floor ) if he was to fall or hit his head 😩 Children especially toddlers can be hard work as they navigate their way around the home grabbing for everything they probably shouldn’t be touching ! Accidents happen in the most careful of families and in the most child friendly environment. So if you factor in the level of irresponsibility that Sarah shows when on screen with Jace what on earth do they cut out ?😦 When she said she went upstairs to get dressed whilst Chris was in the bath and Jace was busy eating his breakfast! I couldn’t believe my ears 😱 WTF was she thinking ? He somehow took off and threw his bib on the floor and chucked shreddies at prinny & covered himself in cereal ! It could have been him lying on the floor instead of the bib 😭

Isla does my nut in, she only couldn't choose which sweet to get because she wanted Daddy Dirty to buy her them both.

Out and about to give Mummy a break as she's had them allll week. Oh boo hoo how does she think single parents cope. I can just imagine her now, whale-ing about in the bath tub supping back on her zero sugar zero alcohol vodka and OJ cackling away with the bath tub squeeking against her chubby thighs. You keep laughing love, your husband was sweating all over some barely legal Spaniard 24 hours earlier.
plus she didn’t have them all week , the girls where at school and she had Jane on hand ! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 18
See, I thought she was the one drinking too but the the thoughy occurred to me that maybe Chris is the one drinking more and that's why he doesn't drive 🤔
I see Chris more of a recreational drugs man than a big drinker but who knows ? Sarah on the other hand I’d say drink could be the reason for that chin ?Big drinkers often have fat faces even ones with slim bodies ( not on about Sarah there ) lol

if any of that is true how can they be happy with their lives just because they have more money and can afford a bigger house ( but currently still showing no sign of moving out of the current home ) dance lessons ( that the kids almost always complain about going to ) swimming lessons ( they they usually say it’s too cold to go to ) meals out more than in ( their bodies and health are showing that’s not a good thing ) more clothes ( that they do through like paper plates ) holidays ( they may as well go to swimming lessons & meals out again as that’s all they do when on holiday ) ..

IF they had half a brain between them they would you would think do anything to go back to the days of anonymity and living in the private rental and living the lives they used to have when they looked genuinely happy , where slimmer and fitter and had all their dirty secrets still in the closet and where not hated by the british media and any decent moral thinking adult in the UK

They are the perfect example of the old adage ‘ money doesn’t buy happiness ‘ 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is Sarah buying her almost 1 year old child clothes in size 6-9 months? He really doesn't look that small in the vlogs at all.

• Wow
Who wants to bet that ISLA got BOTH of the ‘ treats ‘ she couldn’t decide between ?! 🙄 those teeth need a dentist ASAP not more sweets !

They are eating healthier and to celebrate this fact they are given a huge bag of sweets ( from the airport ) , dominos pizzas ( not shown as there was probably chips , garlic bread etc enough for a small army not a family of 5 and a baby ) AND sweets from the shop too !

I’m totally miffed as to how the kids are not fat ?! Makes no sense ! 🤷‍♂️

I know it’s been said many times but Izzy needs some kind of intervention , she’s more immature than her 10 year old sister Esme , by far ! She went on and on about how she missed Chris ( CREEPY A F ) but then when he goes into the bedroom she always looks awkward & uncomfortable ) which got me thinking the other day , is it possible that Sarah put her up to saying all that about Chris ? to entice him home & remind him how much Izzy loves him and how she’s okay with that ?! 🤢😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.