The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla does my nut in, she only couldn't choose which sweet to get because she wanted Daddy Dirty to buy her them both.

Out and about to give Mummy a break as she's had them allll week. Oh boo hoo how does she think single parents cope. I can just imagine her now, whale-ing about in the bath tub supping back on her zero sugar zero alcohol vodka and OJ cackling away with the bath tub squeeking against her chubby thighs. You keep laughing love, your husband was sweating all over some barely legal Spaniard 24 hours earlier.
It’s not just single parents. I’ve two friends who are hospital consultants and three children. Their life has to be planned to the last minute and they rarely get time off together unless it’s leave. They rarely take holidays as it is so lovely to be at home as a family. She makes a fuss about putting a few rattles in envelopes and dashing to the pound shop for envelopes

Reactions: 15
Why is Sarah buying her almost 1 year old child clothes in size 6-9 months? He really doesn't look that small in the vlogs at all.
He's not, all the clothes seem like they're cutting him in half. The poor baby.

There was a photo where he was next to another child of a similar age and he was bigger than her but Sarah paid(my opinion) /brainwashed the Mum of the other child to say he is tiny in comparison and the photo lies. I want to know where this camera is from because if it allows me to look smaller than I am, I want it yesterday!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spot the differences 🧐
Have you ever seen a less convincing happy couple in your life ? 😱😂

although Chris is probably thinking ‘ GET IN ‘ not only did I get to go and empty my sack in Spain but I get to come home and make baby number 4 with this pink splodge ! = moral of the story - leave Sarah without her dogsbody witch for a week & you come home king for the day !

Baby 4 because Izzy is not his ! & as his old work mates said he never mentioned her once ! They didn’t even know she existed ! Maybe because he pretended he was younger and he has truly never seen her as a daughter !!!

it won’t last Chris I promise you that ! As soon as she forgets what that bin liner felt like in her savaloy mitts she will be back to treating you like a pure c*** !!! And I’m here for that ! 😘😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I see Chris more of a recreational drugs man than a big drinker but who knows ? Sarah on the other hand I’d say drink could be the reason for that chin ?Big drinkers often have fat faces even ones with slim bodies ( not on about Sarah there ) lol

if any of that is true how can they be happy with their lives just because they have more money and can afford a bigger house ( but currently still showing no sign of moving out of the current home ) dance lessons ( that the kids almost always complain about going to ) swimming lessons ( they they usually say it’s too cold to go to ) meals out more than in ( their bodies and health are showing that’s not a good thing ) more clothes ( that they do through like paper plates ) holidays ( they may as well go to swimming lessons & meals out again as that’s all they do when on holiday ) ..

IF they had half a brain between them they would you would think do anything to go back to the days of anonymity and living in the private rental and living the lives they used to have when they looked genuinely happy , where slimmer and fitter and had all their dirty secrets still in the closet and where not hated by the british media and any decent moral thinking adult in the UK

They are the perfect example of the old adage ‘ money doesn’t buy happiness ‘ 😏
I thought the buyer was eager to get moved in, really doesn’t seem they way!

Reactions: 14
Anyone else notice when Chris walked into isabelles room to surprise the kids with the sweets, she puts both arms crossed over her body. That my friends is a body language sign of being uncomfortable and why? Why when Chris walks in does she hide ??? Makes me sick thinking about it!
Yeah she definitely didn’t look comfortable. The way her put his arm as if he was about to stroke her back at 14.20 was really weird too I thought and I don’t usually comment on that.
Was he actually so tight he only bought them one thing to share from Spain? I’m sure he said he was getting them one each.

was all over Sarah in tonight’s stroking her, makes me heave

mans why does he change his tone when he speaks to isla, it’s his prinny voice. Just talk to her like normal

Reactions: 21
Yeah she definitely didn’t look comfortable. The way her put his arm as if he was about to stroke her back at 14.20 was really weird too I thought and I don’t usually comment on that.
Was he actually so tight he only bought them one thing to share from Spain? I’m sure he said he was getting them one each.

was all over Sarah in tonight’s stroking her, makes me heave
Was that in the supermarket after he asked about the orange juice? I found that really uncomfortable.

He obviously felt awks only giving them one as he wanted confirmation that one was enough by saying "ones big enough to share, right?" I think Sarah ate the other two.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Creepy is home after a week away he was all over lazy then Isabelle gets sent upto the ‘cinema room’ 🤢🤢🤢 if he’s as happy as a pig in muck tomorrows vlog we will all know why how can anybody find him sexually attractive

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Anyone else notice when Chris walked into isabelles room to surprise the kids with the sweets, she puts both arms crossed over her body. That my friends is a body language sign of being uncomfortable and why? Why when Chris walks in does she hide ??? Makes me sick thinking about it!

I really don’t like that she doesn’t seem to have any privacy. I couldn’t imagine being her age and not being able to be myself in my own room just in case my stepdad is hiding under my bed and similar. That just seems so cruel at that difficult teenager age.

Reactions: 20
Was that in the supermarket after he asked about the orange juice? I found that really uncomfortable.

He obviously felt awks only giving them one as he wanted confirmation that one was enough by saying "ones big enough to share, right?" I think Sarah ate the other two.
Yeah the little back touch was super uncomfortable, looked like Izzy moved forward to avoid it too.

Are Islas front two teeth pretruding more recently or is it just me?

I feel like Jace was left alone for a while to get that dirty. Weve seen him eat before and he doesnt come across as s baby who gets food everywhere like that.
I also hope Prinny didnt eat any of them grapes as theyre so poisinous to dogs. My neighbours dog stole a handful of grapes off the table and ended up at the vets where they had to make him sick :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13

Yeah in the supermarket. Just seemed weird

I cannot believe Sarah has bought his lies. The whole vlog of his last day in Spain was him talking about the boys and pretending they were with him. When all you had to do is see their instagrams to see they were never with him that day. I actually wonder if he’s got a free pass because surely Sarah can see the crap he says?

Have you ever seen a less convincing happy couple in your life ? 😱😂

although Chris is probably thinking ‘ GET IN ‘ not only did I get to go and empty my sack in Spain but I get to come home and make baby number 4 with this pink splodge ! = moral of the story - leave Sarah without her dogsbody witch for a week & you come home king for the day !

Baby 4 because Izzy is not his ! & as his old work mates said he never mentioned her once ! They didn’t even know she existed ! Maybe because he pretended he was younger and he has truly never seen her as a daughter !!!

it won’t last Chris I promise you that ! As soon as she forgets what that bin liner felt like in her savaloy mitts she will be back to treating you like a pure c*** !!! And I’m here for that ! 😘😆
Actually I think it would be baby#5. He had a son with another young woman Jace is his 2nd son.(allegedly)

Yeah the little back touch was super uncomfortable, looked like Izzy moved forward to avoid it too.

Are Islas front two teeth pretruding more recently or is it just me?

I feel like Jace was left alone for a while to get that dirty. Weve seen him eat before and he doesnt come across as s baby who gets food everywhere like that.
I also hope Prinny didnt eat any of them grapes as theyre so poisinous to dogs. My neighbours dog stole a handful of grapes off the table and ended up at the vets where they had to make him sick :(
Maybe Lazy accompanied Creepy into the shower A welcome home present...😩😣

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I actually think he does this on purpose. He can then use footage from 2/3 days ago and pretend it’s that day... and actually be doing other stuff that day for example...
I have said and thought this many times. Smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 12
Isla does my nut in, she only couldn't choose which sweet to get because she wanted Daddy Dirty to buy her them both.

Out and about to give Mummy a break as she's had them allll week. Oh boo hoo how does she think single parents cope. I can just imagine her now, whale-ing about in the bath tub supping back on her zero sugar zero alcohol vodka and OJ cackling away with the bath tub squeeking against her chubby thighs. You keep laughing love, your husband was sweating all over some barely legal Spaniard 24 hours earlier.
She was extremely happy to be home alone at night considering the apparent break in a few days earlier 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Esme’s hair still greasy as 😏
Goes to show how neglectful Sarah is on her own. She obviously isn’t the one helping/telling the girls to wash. Lazy as can be. Neglectful of her own children. 🤬

I did assume Chris was with him, I do hope so anyway.
Nah he was either sleeping or in the bath. If he was with him he would have compulsively cleaned him up.

Reactions: 7

Tbh 1 of those sweet things is big enough to share and one each would have been to much. The thing that made me laugh was the fact the used it for clickbate.

• Haha
Blimey, it's quiet in here. The Minghams won't know whether to laugh or cry about the lack of attention.

Luckily Jaack's tweet has helped to keep them visible on Twitter with nearly 3k likes; bet they're fuming about that! The Real Inghams get 10 or 15 likes and a few shares on their tweets but Jaack's tweets get noticed. Sarah will be incandescent with rage.

1580717071670.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I have said and thought this many times. Smoke and mirrors.
I think after his rant about come say it to my face,any time, any place he bottled it and got an earlier flight home in case any one turned up at airport.😂. Used footage from previous days to hide that fact.🤡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.