The Ingham Family #82 Christopher Malcolm aliCANTe skate to save his life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regarding the clock.

It wouldn’t surprise me if they’ve adjusted the clock to 8pm or thereabouts.
Removed the batteries and then if it ends up in camera shot we won’t be criticising the time these kids actually go to bed.
You have just gave them an idea

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bare shoulders and bra straps showing when filming with Creepy. Then her shirt is pulled properly up when filming with her sisters.
WTH is going on here, Lazy and Creepy? :mad:
I thing it is one of two things she either plays to Creepys attention and thinks its a good thing to do it makes her feel grown up etc, Or she is told by Creepy and Lazy to pose for the camera and is very uncomfortable with it. Both ways are wrong and a form of grooming it is NOT izzys fault she is a child of 14,These two are such vile parents

Reactions: 16
Just watched last nights vlog and lazy is such a fat lying witch. At 15.25 into the vlog, lazy is at home having a bath then how how we can here her in the background “ let’s go and have a look “ also creepy put in a comment below to try and mute out her voice. Your not clever guys such a desperate attempt. YOUR DRIVING LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED admit it. Also, considering my daughter is Esme age and also attends private - they are wasting their money. The girls are not very bright and will not do well in education and that’s not their fault it’s lazy and creeps fault.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
he’s a little dinky dot! Apparently.

My son is 1 in a week (😭😭) and he’s quite chunky but if I wanted to I could probably fit him in 6-9 month clothes. They’d be tight but they’d probably fit, although not comfortably.

Sarah needs to try him in clothes for his actual age and I think she’s be surprised that they fit him just fine. She’s obsessed with him being tiny and it isn’t cute.
I suppose Jace is a little dinky dot, compared to ten tonne tessie :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Just watched last nights vlog and lazy is such a fat lying witch. At 15.25 into the vlog, lazy is at home having a bath then how how we can here her in the background “ let’s go and have a look “ also creepy put in a comment below to try and mute out her voice. Your not clever guys such a desperate attempt. YOUR DRIVING LICENSE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED admit it. Also, considering my daughter is Esme age and also attends private - they are wasting their money. The girls are not very bright and will not do well in education and that’s not their fault it’s lazy and creeps fault.
Nice spot! They are teaching these girls it’s fine to lie CONSTANTLY

What must the girls think when they hear Creepy saying that he is in the supermarket with them by himself and they can clearly see that their mum is there with them? The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Actually I think it would be baby#5. He had a son with another young woman Jace is his 2nd son.(allegedly)

Maybe Lazy accompanied Creepy into the shower A welcome home present...😩😣
Please, perish that though. I’ve come over nauseous. The thought of him getting all ‘unnecessary’ is just too much. What happened to overwhelming hatred and the 🦃 baster? I mean it’s bad enough him ‘preparing’ it for use 🙄

Reactions: 4
Is there anyway to find out if hes been banned from driving? Court records ect?

Reactions: 2
Are we sure Sarah was in the supermarket? It just seems such a pointless lie. I mean I dont believe for 9ne minute she was in the bath.. But was she definitely in the supermarket with them? Those girls are going to be seriously messed up with all this lying.

Reactions: 7
Sure his personal police officer he has on speed dial will be interested in the footage where he pretended to drive to the airport.

💯been banned. He’s never in the drivers seat with the engine on. Another one of his delusional lies. Probably sat in one of those kids airplanes outside the supermarket that take 20p and that’s why he thought he was a pilot.

Are we sure Sarah was in the supermarket? It just seems such a pointless lie. I mean I dont believe for 9ne minute she was in the bath.. But was she definitely in the supermarket with them? Those girls are going to be seriously messed up with all this lying.
Sounds like her... her not being there ‘proves’ Chris is still driving. It’s really easy to prove. You film your lives. Just film it???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sarah I know you read here so -
WASH ESMÈS HAIR FOR duck SAKE!!!!! and while you’re at it, BRUSH THE OTHER GIRLS HAIR!! They constantly look like they have been dragged through a hedge backwards 🤦🏼‍♀️
Oh and - Jace isn’t small. He isn’t skinny and he isn’t iddy biddy. He’s bigger than my son and my son is nearly 13 months! Get a grip and sort your own weight related confidence issues because that’s why you’re telling us Jace is so tiny and slim. Coz you’re uncomfortable with your own self. Oh and last but definitely not least, GET ISLAS TEETH DONE they make me heave! 🤢
[/QUOTE
Jace poor kid is built like a tank. His stature is short which exacerbates his bulk. He gets next to no exercise which is terrible for his physical condition and his overall development. Where the hell is the health visitor / gp in all of this? The dentist or orthodontist is well overdue for Isla especially and don’t get me started about hairdressers and skin care.

Reactions: 3
Think issable sounds like her mum in the supermarket that's why people think Sarah's there. And the kids saying that they cant have a sleep over in the cinema room because lazy and creepy say the need good sleep yeah right like they know good sleep. Isla age I didnt stay up past 7.30 and esme lucky I stayed up past 8.

Reactions: 5
Is there anyway to find out if hes been banned from driving? Court records ect?
I've just had a look and there is, but you need permission from the licence holder and the last few numbers of their driving licence number. The driver has to give you a generated check code so you can get the information. Unless our Malc is willing to pony up his number & check code then I don't think we'll ever be certain
https://www.gov.uk/check-driving-information

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My youngest is 2 years old, and I would still never leave her when she is eating. Choking can be fatal Lazy, and when your child is actually choking (not just gagging), they are completely silent, unable to make any noise. It was clear from the state of Jace that he had been left for a long time. I dread to think what she'd have come downstairs to see had he choked whilst she was up there

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I watched and I didn't hear sarah in the supermarket at all. I heard Izzy but not sarah. I think they can sound very similar at times.

My youngest is 2 years old, and I would still never leave her when she is eating. Choking can be fatal Lazy, and when your child is actually choking (not just gagging), they are completely silent, unable to make any noise. It was clear from the state of Jace that he had been left for a long time. I dread to think what she'd have come downstairs to see had he choked whilst she was up there
I don't even leave my 3 year old. If I have to it's only for a few seconds. But I'd literally never leave my 11 month old even for a few seconds, if I needed to do something (say if the doorbell rang), I'd pick him up and bring him with me.

there's no reason for it - Sarah could've waited 15 minutes to get dressed when he was finished eating.

Even if he was choking she probably doesn’t even have basic first aid training.
seriously though my mum choked on a fruit gum years ago and it was the scariest thing ever. Lucky my dad came to the rescue. She was an adult too so it can happen to anyone.
There are too many stories of children choking on grapes. My daughter is 10 and almost choked on one at school, so I still cut them up for her now.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.