The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
head Delonge's most used hashtags according to Ninjalitics. Not a 'woohoo in sight.

1580243280787.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many clothes or new outfits do those kids need? It’s just been Xmas for gods sake !!! Why does she have to buy them something every day ?? Spoilt or what 🙄
I don’t think it’s about spoiling the kids it’s just feeding her addiction. Doesn’t matter what it is, just needs to get that fix.

Reactions: 16
The whole emphasis on him driving is getting really weird... one does protest too much
All they need to do is Lazy sits on the back seat and vlog him driving, simples. But then we'll get a "I know we don't need to explain anything but feel we have to, I don't want to but I will" rants, 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lazy's most used hashtags.

"This is the list of the most used 30 Hashtags in the last 12 posts (it only considers those written in the caption, NOT in the comments)"

If there was ever any doubt that Iddy Biddy is the golden child then that's swept aside. She's the only one who appears on the list.

1580243677486.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

"This is the list of the most used 30 Hashtags in the last 12 posts (it only considers those written in the caption, NOT in the comments)"

If there was ever any doubt that Iddy Biddy is the golden child then that's swept aside. She's the only one who appears on the list.

View attachment 77217
Teenofinstagram is number 4 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

View attachment 77217
‘Familiesareforever’
What a strange hashtag

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else notice the language Nonce used at 5:18 on the vlog? He's got to be trying to wind us up, surely?

"When I land in Alicante, it is full on, boom boom boom, go go go - all day long...It's gonna be a hardcore little trip."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 77217
The fact that ‘teensofinstagram’ ‘teens’ AND ‘teen’ are all there is sickening

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Hold up. They've gone to wagama to test some of their vegan menu? Test? Does that mean it's sponsored

40 minutes ago. In York. On a school night? Idiot.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I think Creepy purposely deleted Isabelle's footage because it was an assumptions video.

Also, I think Isabelle will miss Creepy because she will end up doing a lot more work than she needs to, because of Lazy. Although opinions of Creepy aren't great, you can't deny he does a lot for the family in terms of tidying the house, school runs, putting up pointless lamps in the garden and previously driving them all over the Europe that is France and Spain.

I believe Isabelle will be the main footage even more so now that he's away, and will be required to help Lazy a lot. Prepare yourself for potentially matching outfits, sister sleepovers and fake smiles (for a change).

Reactions: 21
Hold up. They've gone to wagama to test some of their vegan menu? Test? Does that mean it's sponsored

Iv seen that surely thiers one in Leeds?
No way they would go thier and eat vegan food that wasn't free.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

So they're not going to get home and ready for bed till about 10pm , them poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone get irritated by the constant collar pulling Chris does when he talks to the camera? Pulls one side then the other 😡 so annoying lol

Reactions: 13
They are at the outlet at York.
another late night for the children 🤦‍♀️
Also. Bare with me on this...... This thing about Isobel missing Chris, isn’t it well documented that abused still ‘love’ the abuser, because they are the ones that show ‘misguided’ affection?

I just wonder if there is some sort of ‘relationship’.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
They are at the outlet at York.
another late night for the children 🤦‍♀️
Also. Bare with me on this...... This thing about Isobel missing Chris, isn’t it well documented that abused still ‘love’ the abuser, because they are the ones that show ‘misguided’ affection?

I just wonder if there is some sort of ‘relationship’.
You could be right there. You hear stories of abused children taken from home, yet they still miss their parent(s) because thats all they've known, and its become 'normal' to them

Is that granny lesley I hear in wagamamas with them 😂
I thought i heard her too

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Iv seen that surely thiers one in Leeds?
No way they would go thier and eat vegan food that wasn't free.
Exactly no way would they go that far to eat vegan food, nor would they spend actual money on vegan food.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone get irritated by the constant collar pulling Chris does when he talks to the camera? Pulls one side then the other 😡 so annoying lol
I think it's something to do with stress, he shows a lot of signs. Lazy touches her neck a lot too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.