The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes completely stole this persons designs.

Anyone else think its odd that Isabelle got upset over chris leaving? There relationship screams alarm bells at me.
yeah its very odd how she doesn't seem to miss her real dad but will miss creepy for 4 days

Reactions: 30
Why didn’t they just take Chris’s car if it needed filling up?..
I expect that whole bs story was made up to try and get people to believe Chris still has a license but we all know he’s been banned or you’d show him actually driving 🙄

Reactions: 11
yeah its very odd how she doesn't seem to miss her real dad but will miss creepy for 4 days
Exactly. Its the sort of thing you see played out in soaps all the time. Shes been groomed by him and its awful to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I’m honestly half tempted to order one of the blankets from alibaba or wherever she’s clearly stolen them from just to test them out and see if they come looking like hers😂
If she comes out with the weighted blankets that’s definitely where they come from. I ordered them for our SEN group to see what they were like. They were TERRIBLE not properly stitched, pellets just coming out. Ended up sending them back.

Reactions: 7
How many clothes or new outfits do those kids need? It’s just been Xmas for gods sake !!! Why does she have to buy them something every day ?? Spoilt or what 🙄

Reactions: 23
How many clothes or new outfits do those kids need? It’s just been Xmas for gods sake !!! Why does she have to buy them something every day ?? Spoilt or what 🙄
I honestly think it’s so she doesn’t have to wash them. She is a that lazy that she would rather buy than make sure there are clean clothes for the children to wear

Reactions: 12
ISABELLE’S FEELING REALLY SAD..

Lazy stars she vlog with shots of Jace trying to get up the stairs and then crawling into the kitchen. Prinny jumps at the camera and tries to get Lazy's attention. Lazy can't believe it's the start of a new week and says she has been rushing around for half an hour (probably raiding her chocolate stash). :rolleyes:She says Jace didn't want to get up and that Creepy has gone to get his medication from the doctors as he is going away that evening until Saturday. Lazy is going to see Nanna. She wanted to go on Friday but she was too busy ripping off the ifam. :rolleyes: Jace chews the TV remote.

Lazy is at Nanna's preparing to spend her money.:rolleyes:

Creepy is at home and can't believe it's Monday. Something crazy is happening tonight, he tells us, and he will no longer be in the country when we are watching the video. Bradford can begin the big grease clean up when he is gone then.
🎉
He has to set off to the airport at 2am. He's off to Spain for 'a crazy blade filming project mission'. Creepy, your friends must laugh at you. He wants to go to sleep at 10 pm and get 4 hours sleep and then sleep on the plane as the days will be busy.
:rolleyes:

Lazy is at Colton Sainsburys looking at baby clothes. She wants to get Jace socks and shoes as he is staring to stand. They are having marble flooring put down at the new house because she is a chav. She didn't say the last part of that sentence. Lazy looks at some shoe socks for him. She is holding a ring that nanna wants to buy Esme. Back at the car and Lazy has put the shoe socks on him. Jace starts to cry.

They are in Matalan now and Lazy has found more clothes and a cup for Nanna to buy for her.

Isabelle is home and says she is sad Creepy is going away. She says they didn't see him much when he worked at the airport and hey see him all the time now they are vlogging. Isabelle says she will miss him making her a cup of tea. Oh Isabelle you're 14 and are more than capable of making your on cup of tea.
She says she is about to refilm her Sassybelle video because Creepy deleted it and she put a lot of effort into it.

Lazy is in the car with the girls and Jace. Esme asks why Jace is in a Christmas outfit. Lazy says it won't fit him next year.
She can hear Creepy in his car trying to find a space. They are at Morrisons to do the food shop. Creepy says it is freezing in Bradford. They are going to eat healthily and are having baked potatoes with tuna for dinner.
Esme and Isla are getting Pick and Mix. So much for wanting to be healthy
Isla wants to get Wallace & Gromit Wensleydale cheese.

Lazy is back in her car alone. Creepy brought his to fill up on petrol. She drove home and had Creepy's car key in her bag so had to drive back to give it to him.

Back home and Lazy gives the girls some new clothes. They have the baked potatoes with tuna and cheese for dinner. Creepy has 2 potatoes... or is that Lazy's plate?:unsure:

Lazy is back on the sofa and does an impression of Jace eating. Prinny eats some of the leftovers off the floor. Lazy says the week will be different because it will be just her and the kids. She knows how to transfer the clips and says there shouldn't ben any delays. We'll see.

End of vlog.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If I am right in remembering, Sarah used to run the whole channel herself didn't she? It was her project to begin with and Chris wasn't involved as much. Now she is belly aching about transferring files?
Honestly, the change in her since having Jace is worrying!
I know her and Chris are monumental nob heads to begin with but I honestly believe she has had some kind of postpartum induced personality amnesia

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if he’s not driving, how did they set up the whole double McDonald’s thing? All a bit weird not seeing him drive anymore, is there no way anyone can find out? Like would it not be in a local newspaper?

If she comes out with the weighted blankets that’s definitely where they come from. I ordered them for our SEN group to see what they were like. They were TERRIBLE not properly stitched, pellets just coming out. Ended up sending them back.
I always thought weighted blankets had to be made personally for each individual? I knew a lady that hand made weighted blankets and they cost a fortune. She would talk about how they had to be a certain weight for each individual 🤷 how she can sell Alibaba weighted blankets, I do not know. She's clearly done no research into them. It's just another thing her "supplier" sells on their store.

Reactions: 15
Since these super duper note pads are designed and made especially for her, I might go get one made up and send it to her and the she can explain exactly how it's Hers if anyone can lay there hands on one without going through her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I always thought weighted blankets had to be made personally for each individual? I knew a lady that hand made weighted blankets and they cost a fortune. She would talk about how they had to be a certain weight for each individual 🤷 how she can sell Alibaba weighted blankets, I do not know. She's clearly done no research into them. It's just another thing her "supplier" sells on their store.
You can buy them in different weights on there

Aww wee bless Jace takes his appetite of his mummy Sarah said he couldn’t eat his tuna baked potato fast enough he was shovelling it into his mouth! Just like her then hoovering you everything around her with her huge gob!
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t like watching him eat - obviously not his fault he’s just a baby but it’s always junk food and he can’t get enough of it - like the rest of them.

Reactions: 6
Still trying to convince us Scrote Face hasn't lost his license :ROFLMAO: 😂 👏 👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.