The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could be right there. You hear stories of abused children taken from home, yet they still miss their parent(s) because thats all they've known, and its become 'normal' to them

I thought i heard her too
I thought I heard her in the Morrison’s shopping vlog (tonight’s effort)

I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t like watching him eat - obviously not his fault he’s just a baby but it’s always junk food and he can’t get enough of it - like the rest of them.
And she lets him rub his food all over the table. I have seen in a past vlog him rubbing the food and then eating it. I about vomited. Poor child.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I love a well-made handcraft as much as the next person but a crocheted rattle for a baby seems a bit dangerous. Aside from the fact that Sarah herself did not make them and cannot control what is used as stuffing and the fact that they're likely from China where people certainly aren't getting sick from Corona beer, crocheted goods have tiny little holes in them and if they are mass-made they might not be sewn together very well. A baby could easily choke on a curl of unicorn hair or on some stuffing poking out.

Reactions: 15
What if Chris going away is an arrangement he and Sarah decided upon. Once a year ever since the non incident he can go away without everyone and do whatever he wants with whoever then throughout the rest of the year he must be faithful.
I mean the trip he's on ain't exactly lads only

Hold up. They've gone to wagama to test some of their vegan menu? Test? Does that mean it's sponsored

40 minutes ago. In York. On a school night? Idiot.
The mings eating food that's not fried or likely to be covered in cheese I can't believe it 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Just sliding in to remind you all, that once a user on here referred to Chris as an #aggressiveinlinenonce .

it popped into my head at work today and I nearly spat coffee over my laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What if Chris going away is an arrangement he and Sarah decided upon. Once a year ever since the non incident he can go away without everyone and do whatever he wants with whoever then throughout the rest of the year he must be faithful.
I mean the trip he's on ain't exactly lads only

The mings eating food that's not fried or likely to be covered in cheese I can't believe it 😱
I’d guess it’s sponsored by the outlet since she sounds like she’s tagged them in too. ... don’t usually see her tagging companies unless gifted/ad

I thought last nights blog was a food shop for the week whilst Chris was away?
Granny is definitely with them. Can’t even cope for one day. Pathetic but not suprising

Reactions: 14
Maybe someone should send her screenshots of all the items she says she custom designed that are all over the Internet including alibaba
Yes, she needs informing if someone's stolen her designs... Years before she even 'designed' them

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I just saw his suitcase and the gorgeous lookers he's with 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 PMSL
on the photo the fella holding the ciggy looks like hes got really long fingernails like creepy.That must be like a gang thing , as in to be in our gang you have to look unwashed and long fingernails and hes not trying to convince us hes a straight man with his pink suitcase and the way he speaks im not having it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Isabelle's probably so upset about Chris leaving as she's sick with worry that he's going to duck it all up again and she'll be seeing more crap about him and his dirty deeds all over the internet and subsequently hearing all the arguing back at home.... Most likely scenario imho

• Sad
Reactions: 32
on the photo the fella holding the ciggy looks like hes got really long fingernails like creepy.That must be like a gang thing , as in to be in our gang you have to look unwashed and long fingernails and hes not trying to convince us hes a straight man with his pink suitcase and the way he speaks im not having it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Long fingernails you say? Those 3 lookers are on the prowl tonight. What happens in alicante stays in alicante homies. Is it the witching hour yet? No prizes for guessing which ones Chris 🙄🤔

So I take it here they were trying to look all sultry and in love?

Sarah has her eyes closed dreaming of all the exciting limited editions she has ahead of her... Orange twirls... Pink hot chocolate... Pineapple Jaffa cakes?? That's my next prediction. Also looks like she's just threw up in her own mouth.

Meanwhile Chris genuinely looks like he is planning where to hide her body after he murders her(hey, at least his hat is turned on)

I forgot this Insta account existed 😂 some corkers here

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
There's an insta page set up to tell folk where the Inghams get their clothes from and the price. No joke this was outfit number 463
She'll buy any old tit as long as there's money off, look at the 6-9 months summer outfit she bought for her 10 month old because it was reduced to £3. That jumper is the epitome of fugly.

• Haha
She'll buy any old tit as long as there's money off, look at the 6-9 months summer outfit she bought for her 10 month old because it was reduced to £3. That jumper is the epitome of fugly.
Atleast I know where to go if I ever want to go to fancy dress as a giant bruise.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The irony of Lazy shovelling food down her gullet in Wagamama wasn't lost on me, as 'wagamama' translates from the Japanese as 'greedy'. Well if the hat fits...

• Haha
Do we believe them in this confusing car scenario??
NO! HELL NO!!

Long fingernails you say? Those 3 lookers are on the prowl tonight. What happens in alicante stays in alicante homies. Is it the witching hour yet? No prizes for guessing which ones Chris 🙄🤔

So I take it here they were trying to look all sultry and in love?

Sarah has her eyes closed dreaming of all the exciting limited editions she has ahead of her... Orange twirls... Pink hot chocolate... Pineapple Jaffa cakes?? That's my next prediction. Also looks like she's just threw up in her own mouth.

Meanwhile Chris genuinely looks like he is planning where to hide her body after he murders her(hey, at least his hat is turned on)

I forgot this Insta account existed 😂 some corkers here
God he is one ugly freak of nature

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.