The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well would you look at that! The exact same range of “handmade” crochet rattled just happens to be being sold for around £2.50 on the Chinese’s wholesalers. Seriously lazy do you think we’re all imbeciles, for the love of god these people are the scum of the earth. They could have created original designs and had talented local/UK based people create this and then maybe they would be worth a decent prize. Absolutely no morals or ethics, surely this business should be shut down!!
There is just so many with the same patterns!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
When Apple drops a new product, people gonna review, speculate, give feedback, its part and part of the business!
I have some lovely new designs! Shopped on Alibaba, not Aliexpress same company though! :eek:
Designed and made by a lovely company on Alibaba, Dongguan U-My Garment Co Ltd.

View attachment 77143

View attachment 77144
View attachment 77145

So is she saying the seller selling on Alibaba won't follow through or is selling bootleg items? copied off a small Yorkshire business?
I'll double-check make sure they a legit! company, don't wanna be ripped off!
Right!And what about the ones Next sell for half the price of Sarahs?? Plus ,if anything's wrong ,you just return them for a refund or relacement..Again ,unlike the tat you sell ,eh lazy?? Go on ,tell me Next are alo ad of charletons ,despite having shops all over the country....well .I'm waiting for your answer!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
"We wanted to give people a tool so they could skate and identify themselves as soldiers that fights no matter what"

What a bunch of pretentious cunts. It's a shoe with some wheels on it.

1580235282381.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Sorry, had to edit and repost 😂🙈
Lazy's got to be a couple of shandies short of blurting out that they're NOT Chinese, NARINDER 'N' LINDA DO THE SEWING FROM A GARDEN SHED IN THE OUTSKIRTS OF BRADFORD!!!!! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So..they are getting marble floors put into the imaginary disneyesque mansion.lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shes completely stole this persons designs.

Anyone else think its odd that Isabelle got upset over chris leaving? There relationship screams alarm bells at me.
Perhaps she was told to put on her fake acting skills.
However if she was genuinely upset then I’d be very concerned.
Or of course she could be just screwed up in the head. I think anyone would go mad having to live a complete lie every day and spout tit the camera.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Creepy hasn't even been away 24 hours yet, and Lazy is already kicking off all over social media 😂😂 I'm so ready for this week! 🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Again I’ll remind you Lazy, you said the business page would be drama free. So why not just delete and block instead of showing the world how petty you are and oh look people actually stick up for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Got to be another rant looming. She'll be bollocks deep in Zinfandel by now

• Haha
Reactions: 34
😆😆😆

so she didn’t get them on aliexpress but the people selling on there probably bought from the same sweat shop as she did !

but she’s still saying she designed them ! TOTALLY DELUSIONAL OR LYING ODD EYED C*** !
She’s 💯% lying she bleeping did buy them off Ali express. That fat minger couldn’t design a hole in the ground never mind a blanket.

So Sarah is it just a coincidence that ALL your merch is available to buy over on Ali Express as well 🙄 Your such a lying cockwomble!!! Also Sarah there is no point in you getting all precious about Isla going about in a crop top out of dance when you live with a nonce and protect your weirdo brother your a disgrace and I pity those kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.