The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many clothes or new outfits do those kids need? It’s just been Xmas for gods sake !!! Why does she have to buy them something every day ?? Spoilt or what 🙄
I still can’t get over her allowing her Nanna to buy them stuff EVERY time she sees them ! How selfish and greedy can you actually be ? I used to hate my Nan spending money on my kids ( her great grandkids ) and had to tell her off a fair few times & we just had regular low wage jobs but she only had her pension ! So it was just a big NO for me ! Even though she used to come stay with us I still hated the idea of her spending money on my kids as they didn’t need anything , in the end she would just bring them Chocolate or a cake as a treat and I was okay with that ! RIP NAN 😢❤

Back to Sarah and the kids and their fast fashion bullshit ! I swear if I ever hear her say the words RECYCLING or SAVING THE PLANET again I’ll lose the plot ! They are the most wasteful self serving shits out there ! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Watched the vlog .. Zzzz.. but it’s only the beginning of Sarah’s single parent simulation so maybe it’ll get more interesting, who knows
Wonder if Chris will be vlogging or just editing her footage?

Reactions: 10
£220?! Has she used them yet? I dread to think how much they spent at christmas. Was the keyboard over £100?
Don’t know if they have been used but they definitely use the heely things ! BOTH of the girls wizzing about the isles in Morrisons on them ! Disrespectful fkn c**** allowing their kids to behave like that ! They have ZERO consideration for other people & are teaching other kids to be little shits too 😏😫! My kids wouldn’t have dreamed of doing that but then they didn’t have an overgrown noncey twit as an example and a self cantered spud for a mother !!! 🥔

EDIT : just noticed potato has posted above me here , how apt 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Anyone get irritated by the constant collar pulling Chris does when he talks to the camera? Pulls one side then the other 😡 so annoying lol
Just a heads up. When you posted a screenshot from insta you left your profile photo. Just saw your comment, what kind of quality are Sarah’s blankets?

Reactions: 2
Anyone get irritated by the constant collar pulling Chris does when he talks to the camera? Pulls one side then the other 😡 so annoying lol

Reactions: 1
Look who is playing next week at the Ingham’s local theatre.
Come on Lazy, treat the one trick wazzock to a ticket. I’m sure Clinton will have a special message just for him. 😆

922F2E18-C037-4BBC-A0F4-4FD899C2740F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Look who is playing next week at the Ingham’s local theatre.
Come on Lazy, treat the one trick wazzock to a ticket. I’m sure Clinton will have a special message just for him. 😆

View attachment 77348
😂🤣🤪please please please Lazy book the tickets

So..they are getting marble floors put into the imaginary disneyesque mansion.lol
🤣🤪more like ceramic tiles that look like marble!!!!

Wow Lazy,you need to watch the latest vlog from he, who cannot be named here. He bought 2 rattles from your exclusive supplier(alibaba and the Ingham thieves). To my untrained eye, they are identical to your design. Best get a copyright happening because someone is stealing your designs 😂🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over her allowing her Nanna to buy them stuff EVERY time she sees them ! How selfish and greedy can you actually be ? I used to hate my Nan spending money on my kids ( her great grandkids ) and had to tell her off a fair few times & we just had regular low wage jobs but she only had her pension ! So it was just a big NO for me ! Even though she used to come stay with us I still hated the idea of her spending money on my kids as they didn’t need anything , in the end she would just bring them Chocolate or a cake as a treat and I was okay with that ! RIP NAN 😢❤

Back to Sarah and the kids and their fast fashion bullshit ! I swear if I ever hear her say the words RECYCLING or SAVING THE PLANET again I’ll lose the plot ! They are the most wasteful self serving shits out there ! 😩
My grandparents (unfortunately now passed) would always send me cheques for my birthday. I would say 'thank you so much' for them, but never actually cashed them in. I couldn't think of anything worse than taking money from someone's state pension.

I can't deal with her fleecing her Nana out of money each week. It makes me so angry. Especially when she made £1k profit in an hour on Alibaba notebooks. To allow your Nana to spend her pension (which isn't a lot at all) on you and your kids, Sarah, you should be bleeping ashamed of yourself.

Sums you up though. Total scumbag.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Funny how weve been talking about these odd pages and now Sarah comments this
The ironic thing is Sarah said in selfridges when looking at the ‘AlexanDRA mcqueen’ sneakers... I’d never pay that for trainers you are just paying for the person who’s designed them....

EXACTLY THE SAME THING YOU DO YOU MEAN?? RIP off people because you’ve got a following

Funny how weve been talking about these odd pages and now Sarah comments this
Absolutely fine for the weirdos to have pictures of her kids if they are fans ( not saying anyone should have pictures of them btw) but she’s a hypocrite.... her and Chris plaster them all over the internet and encourage fan accounts?!

just looked at that xoxo account and the girl is actually a fan and has merch etc... so she’s not a ‘Hater’ even. She’s just disagreed with one thing and sarahs turned on her. Your YouTube channel is also a business Sarah, it’s not a hobby, be a bit more professional.

a simple. “Thank you for your feedback, all designs are by me but you are not obliged to purchase and are welcome to shop elsewhere if you wish. Thanks for supporting our channel” etc etc would do....

oh and by the way sarah... your husband told that girl her account was ‘super supportive and cool’

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

I’m with you on that one! I don’t have my Nan around anymore but as a young teen I used to go see her lots and on Saturdays do her shopping and get her chippy dinner. Every time she would give £10/£20 and every time I left it on the table on my way out. I didn’t want paying to spend time with my Nan! Not like this sponging cow 🤬

The amount of times my Nan phoned after finding the money I left made me giggle 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Excellent customer service as always..

why are people having to ask on Instagram for the washing instructions, is that not meant to be included when purchasing?. Can’t even put them in the washing machine. Guessing it’s incase they fall apart

for someone that cries troll all the time she doesn’t know when she’s actually being trolled. Bitsandbats whoever you are cracked me up

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone going to jace tea party meet up, am new to group me and my little girl esmae going. Esmae is going to be 4 at the meet up 😁 she found the ingham family on YouTube when she was 2 and watched them every day since so she is going to be one excited girl when she gets baby jace and gets to meet everyone for her 4th birthday super excited we are travelling from Inverness Scotland x

Spotted this post on the 'Support the Ingham family FB' .
Oh my goodness. Why on earth would a 2 year old be watching the Minghams? What is the world coming to? Also they are travelling from Scotland for the pathetic rubber Jace meet up that will probably be cancelled at the last minute due to the Creepy and Lazy being a pair of lying deviants.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Anyone going to jace tea party meet up, am new to group me and my little girl esmae going. Esmae is going to be 4 at the meet up 😁 she found the ingham family on YouTube when she was 2 and watched them every day since so she is going to be one excited girl when she gets baby jace and gets to meet everyone for her 4th birthday super excited we are travelling from Inverness Scotland x

Spotted this post on the 'Support the Ingham family FB' .
Oh my goodness. Why on earth would a 2 year old be watching the Minghams? What is the world coming to? Also they are travelling from Scotland for the pathetic rubber Jace meet up that will probably be cancelled at the last minute due to the Creepy and Lazy being a pair of lying deviants.
‘Found them’ when she was 2?!?
What two year old is ‘finding’ stuff on YouTube

this meet up is a joke. It should have been emailed or posted invites to people who bought a doll. With the location weeks in advance ( hotels and trains are much cheaper the more in advance you book) ... instead it’s going to be a last minute thing so people can’t book in advance and have to fork out even more money and half the ifam will turn up and spoil it for the ones that have paid.

im no fan of this meet up, but I feel sorry for the people who paid thinking it was something exclusive

Reactions: 20
Creepy posted an Instagram story this morning from his hotel room in alicante... I don't know if I'm just reading into it, but his tone of voice sounds like there's someone with him he's trying to impress. Also sounds like he's just woken up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Excellent customer service as always..

why are people having to ask on Instagram for the washing instructions, is that not meant to be included when purchasing?. Can’t even put them in the washing machine. Guessing it’s incase they fall apart

for someone that cries troll all the time she doesn’t know when she’s actually being trolled. Bitsandbats whoever you are cracked me up
Wow, as if people needed even more reasons to not buy off her! You can’t machine wash them?! Who buys a blanket for a baby/child/teen which can’t be machine washed?! My baby’s blankets pretty much live in the washing machine!! Typical manky smelly Minghams, they won’t even consider that as they never wash anything of theirs!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.