The Ingham family 81 Nobody likes the backseat driver

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else notice that she said 'them' when on about returning the car keys, not 'to him' or 'to chris' but 'to them'. Keep up the pretence, you're not fooling anyone other than your own stupid selves.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Aww wee bless Jace takes his appetite of his mummy Sarah said he couldn’t eat his tuna baked potato fast enough he was shovelling it into his mouth! Just like her then hoovering you everything around her with her huge gob!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Out with nana on a Monday again... with her buying things for her again. SHE should be buying nana things. Even if it’s just getting her some nice food in etc

Isabelle ‘we’re going to be cheering dad on’
Is he in some competition? I’m so here for that

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
When Apple drops a new product, people gonna review, speculate, give feedback, its part and part of the business!
I have some lovely new designs! Shopped on Alibaba, not Aliexpress same company though! :eek:
Designed and made by a lovely company on Alibaba, Dongguan U-My Garment Co Ltd.

acf7b0ae0ebaf32b9616f685b75bd7d4.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-28 Baby and Me By Sarah Ingham ( babyandmebysarah) • Instagram photos and v...png

Screenshot_2020-01-28 Baby and Me By Sarah Ingham ( babyandmebysarah) • Instagram photos and v...png

So is she saying the seller selling on Alibaba won't follow through or is selling bootleg items? copied off a small Yorkshire business?
I'll double-check make sure they a legit! company, don't wanna be ripped off!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Granny's either staying with them whilst Chris is away or she will be coming over daily. 11:30 in the vlog Isabelle says it'll be nice and girly because they'll have mum and (major jump cut) to say girls.

In reality, Isabelle obviously said mum, granny and the girls (you can see before the jump cut she said "g" then it cut.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So G-boots are a super duper top of the range roller bladding supplier. Or not, seeing as how they only have just over 2.5k followers on Insta.

I can't imagine they can afford to pay Chris a very lot of money for filming da boys in Spain.

Clearly whoever runs the account is as shite as Chris when it comes to spelling. Hope he's (his) bladding is better - stay tune(d) !

1580233866012.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice that she said 'them' when on about returning the car keys, not 'to him' or 'to chris' but 'to them'. Keep up the pretence, you're not fooling anyone other than your own stupid selves.
I assumed it was Esme because she said she sent Isla and Izzy inside.

Reactions: 4
Does she just dress her kids in any size clothes as long as she's bagged a bargain?

This 'will be perfect for summer' for Jason apparently. He'll be 16 months plus by then
FFS, Lazy, why don't you just be done with it and go dumpster diving?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes completely stole this persons designs.

Anyone else think its odd that Isabelle got upset over chris leaving? There relationship screams alarm bells at me.
I was thinkjng the same about isabelle being upset

Reactions: 8
Spent half the day in Sainsburys didn’t think to pick anything up for tea so they all have to go to Morrison’s and at whatever time of night to get food as they have nothing in the house!! FFS who can live like this from hand to mouth!! I get not having lots of fresh stuff but not having nothing in the house of 6 to make 1 meal!!!
Well, we've said it before... They hit the reduced shelves of an evening, that's why

Reactions: 13
Well would you look at that! The exact same range of “handmade” crochet rattled just happens to be being sold for around £2.50 on the Chinese’s wholesalers. Seriously lazy do you think we’re all imbeciles, for the love of god these people are the scum of the earth. They could have created original designs and had talented local/UK based people create this and then maybe they would be worth a decent prize. Absolutely no morals or ethics, surely this business should be shut down!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
🤣 not much of a lads trip looks like someone's brought thiers kids and wife along. Knew Thier was a reason Chris was allowed to go!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“I couldn’t go and see Nanna Friday, but can’t remember why.”

that would be because it’s not nanna’s pension day isn’t till Monday 🤦🏼‍♀️Evil witch. Rinsing her dry!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
‘Isabelle’s feeling really sad’
Let me guess, she’s just realised how much freezing pool time and time in kids soft play she’s going to miss while studying for her OMGCSEs so she’s now dropping out of school to make more memories ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.