The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful wording again, Creepy? You did send dirty messages to at least one sixteen year old trying to get her to sneak away from her parents and go swimming nude with you, and, according to your mum (allegedly) you have met up and had lacklustre sex with at least one other? You’re right though - technically not under age. Just bleeping low.
In Florida she was under age... He was in Florida and he broke our law!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder if we will ever get one of these ‘pweirdo Hunters’ filming Chris Ingham. That would shut them down in a heartbeat!
I’ve often thought that it wouldn’t be hard for someone to trick him if he was still messaging people

Googling him this came up. Don’t remember seeing it at the time.
Makes me wonder why jack did a massive u-turn and said he wouldn’t do a video as it was just allegations. To then posting the drop the towel thing again yesterday... was he shut up at some point by them??

Attachments

Reactions: 13
The winking emoji says it all doesn't it? He knows what Chris gets up to away from Sarah. I'm surprised that Chris doesn't delete his comments
We’ll expect another case of herpes doing its rounds and ewww, can’t imagine what else he could be carrying.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I don't get why he really thinks he hasn't done anything wrong?! Has he wiped it from his memory?! I think at this point he genuinely thinks he's innocent 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't get why he really thinks he hasn't done anything wrong?! Has he wiped it from his memory?! I think at this point he genuinely thinks he's innocent 🤷
I also think that he genuinely believes he is a victim 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not he’s a disgusting NONCE

Reactions: 17
Just catching up on the vlog from yesterday...

They left the Trafford centre at 6pm, then went to the chavs house... Anyway, the Trafford centre is an hour away from them as it is. I dread to think what time they got home and those kids got to bed on a Sunday night.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I also think that he genuinely believes he is a victim 🤦🏻‍♀️

He’s not he’s a disgusting NONCE
It's pure entitlement on his behalf, he honestly thinks he is some kind of love god and it is his god given right to spread his sweaty cock around as much as possible. Just look at the way he behaved at Izzy's lego meet and greet thing, where he was standing on a chair waving his camera around like everyone had come to see him. Also when he chased those ifam down the street for a hug.
The bleep needs locking up and the key throwing away.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Ingham Family #80 desperate for friends, backseat driving & pass me that wine!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.