The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the creepster is in Alicante πŸ™„
View attachment 77046
how many middle aged chav males can you fit on a bus ? Well looking at this bunch
Lazy having a rant on insta

hmmm well when that SMALL BUSINESS is run by a woman who financed her sex offender brother ! Covered for her grooming husband ! Bullied teenage girls who tried to warn her about what her husband was up to ! Orders cheap Asian imports made in a sweat shop and sells then to children for 20 times the price ! Leaves her baby on the beach in a foreign country so she can go in the sea to have family time ! Drops her friends like a bit brick because they dare to have a life outside of her weird circle ! Picks on her middle daughter relentlessly and spoils her younger daughter continually just because she’s so much like her and it feeds her narcissism! Sells replicas of her baby boy to any c*** who wants one ! Lies through her teeth about everything and anything ! Claims she designed things for said business when she absolutely did not ! Takes money of her elderly lonely nanna every time she sees her and never invites her to the family home ! Ignored her younger homeless brothers pleas for help ! Tries to act like her teenage daughter instead of the 35 year old woman she is ( for her husbands benefit ? ) ... I COULD CONTINUE

Well you see SARAH those are just some of the things that you do snd are the reason why so many people are upset watching you fleece young ifam and their unwitting parents for money for tat so that you can go live in a mini mansion !!!!! So stop the pity party and trying to play victim so that your army of 9 year olds will flock to your inbox and tell you how much they love you and empty their piggy banks to order from you to make you feel happier !

you sick twisted FK ! You need to go take a long hard look in the mirror mrs ingham !!! 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Wow they are rough as aren’t they! Lads on holiday...what’s got you so peed off Lazy I wonder?

Reactions: 16
how many middle aged chav males can you fit on a bus ? Well looking at this bunch

hmmm well when that SMALL BUSINESS is run by a woman who financed her sex offender brother ! Covered for her grooming husband ! Bullied teenage girls who tried to warn her about what her husband was up to ! Orders cheap Asian imports made in a sweat shop and sells then to children for 20 times the price ! Leaves her baby on the beach in a foreign country so she can go in the sea to have family time ! Drops her friends like a bit brick because they dare to have a life outside of her weird circle ! Picks on her middle daughter relentlessly and spoils her younger daughter continually just because she’s so much like her and it feeds her narcissism! Sells replicas of her baby boy to any c*** who wants one ! Lies through her teeth about everything and anything ! Claims she designed things for said business when she absolutely did not ! Takes money of her elderly lonely nanna every time she sees her and never invites her to the family home ! Ignored her younger homeless brothers pleas for help ! Tries to act like her teenage daughter instead of the 35 year old woman she is ( for her husbands benefit ? ) ... I COULD CONTINUE

Well you see SARAH those are just some of the things that you do snd are the reason why so many people are upset watching you fleece young ifam and their unwitting parents for money for tat so that you can go live in a mini mansion !!!!! So stop the pity party and trying to play victim so that your army of 9 year olds will flock to your inbox and tell you how much they love you and empty their piggy banks to order from you to make you feel happier !

you sick twisted FK ! You need to go take a long hard look in the mirror mrs ingham !!! 😑
^^^ THIS THIS THIS

She's been on her own for less than 12 hours and she already can't contain her rants. Have a lovely week Chris - I think we will

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Just got back on Instagram for the first time in months and I go on Sarah’s tagged to see this...

β€œI may not be the dream girl you’ve been hoping for but I can give you all my love”

What the duck. He’s 10 months old.

View attachment 76784
View attachment 76783
Jumping ahead here so may have already been said but this is 100% a paedophile whether it be male or female I'm not sure. No young kid goes on like this or uses the word "penmanship" This adult is getting their kicks by convincing themselves they are in contact with Jace directly. Absolute cretins.

Reactions: 15
Can always rely on dms off bunch of 12-year-olds πŸ€₯ to cheer you up when full grown adults on the internets express their opinion of you πŸ˜‚

20200128_153537.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can always rely on dms off bunch of 12-year-olds πŸ€₯ to cheer you up when full grown adults on the internets express their opinion of you πŸ˜‚

View attachment 77090
If they really are as famous as they believe they are then they should expect all the bad that comes their way. What about all the real celebs that get put down and slandered for things they do. I.e, p!nk the singer, she was ridiculed because her children ran around a memorial site. These cretins are nowhere near famous or popular as p!nk or any other real celeb! Lazy quit your moaning and relying on your kiddie fam to stick up for you and just except this is part of your 'celeb' status

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.