The Ingham Family #80 Bigeye Smalls and The Notorious P.I.G

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God, I can't keep up with this. What next? Tune in tonight to see Sarah on a spa day with Unique Fam and Chris inviting Dougal out for a pint? The Migham family really are the gift that keep on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
G Boots official, leader of the bladder gang and supporter of ponces? Brilliant find!

They look like scum. Of all the people to film and he chooses creepy?

Edit: Gboots has 79 subscribers on YouTube :ROFLMAO: Lee Deveraux is a supporter of the #metoo movement! Couldn't make this up.
They look so "hard" compared to Creepy. He'd be so out of place if there was trouble and crying for Lesley to rescue him.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My God, I can't keep up with this. What next? Tune in tonight to see Sarah on a spa day with Unique Fam and Chris inviting Dougal out for a pint? The Migham family really are the gift that keep on giving ๐Ÿ˜‚
Maybe the Real Inghams will suddenly be staying in Alicante there with him. You never know what is going to happen next with this lot

They look so "hard" compared to Creepy. He'd be so out of place if there was trouble and crying for Lesley to rescue him.
I think they're actually three of Sarah's brothers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Another weird comment from when he released his epic video... that rich is definitely hinting at something

sorry if these have been posted before
The vlogs will go back to being 10 minutes long because Sarah is too lazy to film much. They will probably miss a day too because 'the footage formatted' and then they will claim they have never missed an upload in a few weeks except when they ran away because Creepy was outed as a nonce and when they done their prisoner-esque video in Dubai.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy having a rant on insta
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She can't help herself, can she ๐Ÿ˜‚

Oi, Lazy, haven't you got stuff to do? Busy being a solo boss lady this week? Clearly roped Granny Troll in already if you've got time to read here, Twitter and watch Dougal's YouTube videos ๐Ÿ˜‰ pipe down and get back to packing your ChineseChildSlaveandMe tat, love ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 77078
View attachment 77079

Why does he always look like he's had a stroke?
FAMILIA ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ aww duck me itโ€™s the Alicante mafia now is it. You may keep it just legal but Iโ€™ve seen the videos of you with young 14 year olds. As far as Iโ€™m concerned your still a weirdo and like all ponces your clever but one day youโ€™ll trip up and we will all be watching you get what your due. NONCE.

Reactions: 24
There he is guys. Sliding his little pink suitcase along, trying to keep up with the big boys.
Such an attractive lad arent you G ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Screenshot_20200128-144754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.