The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On instagram isabelle packed her bag 10 hours ago. I thought they were leaving yesterday. Anyway, she has packed that good girls guide to murder book. I thoight she was reading that months ago. Sure she can read a book again but i wouldn't have, not when there's a whole world of books out there

Reactions: 13
Oh I can see big rant coming on shes replying to some in her chat wow laughing at the to flipping heck it's all kicking off
Would love to see screen shots. Nice to spend your xmas getaway responding to negative comments

Reactions: 9
But they didn't teach them anything other than give people a tenner and walk away. They even said themselves many of these people are con artists. (The adult Inghams know all about con artists given they fleece people daily with their "business" ventures). Nearly all charities say don't give cash to people on the streets, give food, clothing or cash to registered charity/support.
The adult Inghams think they're so charitable giving a few quid out in an hour. The way they spoke after was degrading and them talking about the couple just staring up in the sky I felt was intrusive. It was only done because people have questioned on here why they never give back yet the other big family vloggers have during Vlogmas. Others are noticing too how half hearted these efforts are and typical Sarah pulls out the passive aggressive defence card with dammed if they do, dammed if they don't rants.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
And such a scruffy cow CONSTANTLY touching her lip herpes! Obviously it’s advised not to touch them but it’s especially advised not to touch split coldsores like hers!! Severely doubt she washed her hands after and most probably tended to Jace after. 😡

View attachment 66427
Ooh maybe she will develop them all over her face and they will leave scars. Go ahead keep touching it even tho it's absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 4
I have often thought that if my few quid goes towards drugs, then so be it. You don't stop being an addict just because you're on the streets (also, I feel there's a bit of snobbery there). However, this is a thought-out and reasoned opinion I have. Not something I've made up on the spot to justify my meagre FILMED 'charity'

Reactions: 22
watching Family Fizz’s video the other day, i remarked how humble the girls were. they went around and filled large shopping trolleys with toys and things for other children. Sienna is around the same age as Isla but her approach to it all have off the impression she was years older maturity wise. so thoughtful and compassionate. they’ve been doing this sort of thing for years - despite getting a large pay check the family has stayed grounded and aren’t spoiled. the way the Minghams went about it... it just seemed rushed and thrown together. it was obviously just done with click bait, views and praise in mind. disgusting

• Sad
Reactions: 26
watching Family Fizz’s video the other day, i remarked how humble the girls were. they went around and filled large shopping trolleys with toys and things for other children. Sienna is around the same age as Isla but her approach to it all have off the impression she was years older maturity wise. so thoughtful and compassionate. they’ve been doing this sort of thing for years - despite getting a large pay check the family has stayed grounded and aren’t spoiled. the way the Minghams went about it... it just seemed rushed and thrown together. it was obviously just done with click bait, views and praise in mind. disgusting
There should be a middoe ground between those two vlogging families. You've got FF giving their daughter a book and the other daughter a manicure set for christmas. THAT WAS ALL. Then you have the inghams towering up gifts along the wall. Both are bad

Reactions: 11
also, going back to family fizz... they did a ‘donating to the homeless video.’ i might be misquoting but i’m pretty sure they went round stores like Boots and Poundland; collecting essentials, in bulk, in order to create care packages for people. the time, the thought and the effort really shone through in their video. the same can’t be said for the inghams i’m afraid. Creepy and Lazy certainly had other motives. fair enough, if they want to give them money, ok go ahead. but you can’t 100% guarantee that, that money will be used effectively, unfortunately. i just think, as usual, they were being self-interested and didn’t have the people’s best interests at heart...

Reactions: 18
wait, the comments on tonight’s vlog are great hahahah
I know a lot have been posted already but here’s a couple lol
Is this one of you guys?! 🧐😀
Sometimes its hard to tell if its the ifam trying to be serious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There should be a middoe ground between those two vlogging families. You've got FF giving their daughter a book and the other daughter a manicure set for christmas. THAT WAS ALL. Then you have the inghams towering up gifts along the wall. Both are bad
completely agree with you! but the amount of gratitude on Mia and Sienna’s faces for that one thing they each received was a whole lot more then the ingham girls show for their obscene mountains of presents. it’s not about quantity - it’s about gratitude and love. something the ingham girls lack in slightly

• Heart
Reactions: 24
also, going back to family fizz... they did a ‘donating to the homeless video.’ i might be misquoting but i’m pretty sure they went round stores like Boots and Poundland; collecting essentials, in bulk, in order to create care packages for people. the time, the thought and the effort really shone through in their video. the same can’t be said for the inghams i’m afraid. Creepy and Lazy certainly had other motives. fair enough, if they want to give them money, ok go ahead. but you can’t 100% guarantee that, that money will be used effectively, unfortunately. i just think, as usual, they were being self-interested and didn’t have the people’s best interests at heart...
Yea they put a lot of thought into the bags they put together and put in things they thought would be handy for people. I feel like Sarah the blanket queen could hand out a few warm blankets, not necessarily her own (because fair enough if she doesn’t want to hand out her reindeer and flower printed ones to grown adults on the streets but Chris just said it’s SoOoOo cold in Leeds so..)

Reactions: 13
Yea they put a lot of thought into the bags they put together and put in things they thought would be handy for people. I feel like Sarah the blanket queen could hand out a few warm blankets, not necessarily her own (because fair enough if she doesn’t want to hand out her reindeer and flower printed ones to grown adults on the streets but Chris just said it’s SoOoOo cold in Leeds so..)
They’re always trying to copy other family Vloggers , trouble is they don’t put much thought into it now and their channel in focused for the young ifam so there easy to impress and get views - they have really got so boring now with repetitive vlogging and its causing their older ifam to View other channels - it’s a pity YT doesn’t unsubscribe non-active followers 😲😲

Reactions: 11
Smug Sarah is back on YouTube, although as ‘smug rachel’ with baby ‘jack’ any similarities are coincidental 😂 I know not everyone likes her but it is worth a laugh
And ginger Wayne is Chris, Erm I mean definitely not anyone we know😬

Reactions: 2
Somebody’s been on the drink again I think 🥴
The Mingham’s really are delusional, brainless twats. I’m jealous of the people who don’t know about their existence.
At least we’re in for a Christmas rant most likely.
View attachment 66420View attachment 66424View attachment 66425
“OUR OWN earn money”
View attachment 66426
No Sarah you ugly cow no one actually gives a tit how much you waste on crappy gifts for your spoilt bratty children. It’s the fact you make out you are some perfect lovely wholesome family when you are nothing but lying cheating greedy selfish bastards. You contradict yourself ALL the time. Even your kids lie. I don’t think you would know the truth if it smacked you in your herpes infested ugly face! It’s Christmas if you can’t say anything nice don’t say anything, well you just went against that yourself didn’t you by replying with sarcastic comments. Time to come off social media I reckon. More and more people are seeing you and your dirty nonce husband for what you really are.

Don't stereotype guyyyyzzzzz
No one said they were Sarah you woman. But a lot of homeless people use drugs because they have such horrible hard lives on the streets. Did you give anything to your brother who is apparently homeless this year?? What about your poor old nan who you continuously use to buy more tat for your children? Who is she spending Christmas with this year? Why have you not spent one Christmas in your new house Sarah? Are you running away from something? Maybe your conscience. Nah sorry you don’t have one do you

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.