The Ingham Family #73 Sharing lipstick, Sarah’s a dipstick, absolute skank passing on Big Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody worked out where they’ve gone for Christmas yet ?
not seen todays Vlog - was there any clues?
Nobody worked out where they’ve gone for Christmas yet ?
not seen todays Vlog - was there any clues?
This might explain today’s vlog. It wasn’t about helping the homeless it is to throw us Tattlers off the scent of where they went for Christmas. They knew we would all be busy raking them over the coals to figure out their crappy holiday plans. It is all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 13
Somebody’s been on the drink again I think 🥴
The Mingham’s really are delusional, brainless twats. I’m jealous of the people who don’t know about their existence.
At least we’re in for a Christmas rant most likely.
View attachment 66420View attachment 66424View attachment 66425
“OUR OWN earn money”
View attachment 66426
Only it’s not YOUR OWN earn money is it, Sarah?! The ifam fund your lifestyle and I think they should have a say at how ‘their’ money is spent

Reactions: 17
On instagram isabelle packed her bag 10 hours ago. I thought they were leaving yesterday. Anyway, she has packed that good girls guide to murder book. I thoight she was reading that months ago. Sure she can read a book again but i wouldn't have, not when there's a whole world of books out there
Yep noticed that also. Sad isn’t it.

Reactions: 1
Thank you 😘. We’re very lucky that we won’t ever be on the streets. But the uncertainty and lack of security is awful.
It’s all happened very quickly. But we’re managing to have a break away this Christmas as this was booked early in the summer before everything went tits up.
Anyway, we have each other. We’re decent bunch unlike the Ingham’s.
I hope things pick up for you as soon as possible and that your health improves. Look after you and yours, keep close, keep safe

Reactions: 9
Sorry to change subject but my top Ingham moment of 2019 was that breastfeeding robot.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Possibly late to the personal highlights Q ...

There really are far too many to choose from but anything that makes Sarah breathe fire are always the highlights for me ! Her rants are definitely my favourite! When her mask slips and she shows the cold , calculating fake fk that she is ! Then switches back into her “ friyayyyyyy “ voice / positive pineapple persona ! It’s like watching the closing scene of Psycho ( when she thinks we maybe didn’t notice ) 🤥 I’m also always deeply amused by the things Chris leaves in vlogs that shows despite his tattoo depicting his ‘ Queens ‘ full assumed name , despite him taking all her insults and digs at him , despite her shagging him at least 3 times 😬 ( assuming the youngest kids are his ) he still secretly hates her 😂

Couldn’t end though without mentioning them genuinely thinking they are devoted charity workers and general doers of good by giving away used plastic crap, a few cheeseburgers and dishing out £100 whole british pounds AND FILMING IT ALL !!!

Bunch of chavy delusional BSing numbnuts !!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope things pick up for you as soon as possible and that your health improves. Look after you and yours, keep close, keep safe
thank you 😘
I tried to comment on the vlog but I’m sure they’ve blocked my comments. 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I suppose they’ve got what they wanted - engagement 😡

Reactions: 3
watching Family Fizz’s video the other day, i remarked how humble the girls were. they went around and filled large shopping trolleys with toys and things for other children. Sienna is around the same age as Isla but her approach to it all have off the impression she was years older maturity wise. so thoughtful and compassionate. they’ve been doing this sort of thing for years - despite getting a large pay check the family has stayed grounded and aren’t spoiled. the way the Minghams went about it... it just seemed rushed and thrown together. it was obviously just done with click bait, views and praise in mind. disgusting
I don’t think I watch the same FF as you do. They gave out cash last year - were you not similarly outraged? Darren is highly calculated and money orientated and just like the Inghams know these acts of generosity are good vlog content and will make them lots more money than they have to spend. Mia is not humble at all - they’ve all changed as the money has got to their heads!

If any family vlogger genuinely wants to give back they can do so privately without blogging it and making money from it.

Just look at somebody like George Michael - now there was a giving soul whose amazing acts of generosity were not known until after he passed.

Reactions: 27
I don’t think I watch the same FF as you do. They gave out cash last year - were you not similarly outraged? Darren is highly calculated and money orientated and just like the Inghams know these acts of generosity are good vlog content and will make them lots more money than they have to spend. Mia is not humble at all - they’ve all changed as the money has got to their heads!

If any family vlogger genuinely wants to give back they can do so privately without blogging it and making money from it.

Just look at somebody like George Michael - now there was a giving soul whose amazing acts of generosity were not known until after he passed.
agree with you! they have changed... but they’re better then the Inghams by a long shot.

does he?? 😳🤢😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have often thought that if my few quid goes towards drugs, then so be it. You don't stop being an addict just because you're on the streets (also, I feel there's a bit of snobbery there). However, this is a thought-out and reasoned opinion I have. Not something I've made up on the spot to justify my meagre FILMED 'charity'
l think the same way. lf they want to forget there troubles for the night, l don't think a tenner is gonna get too much. they are miserable tight arses

Reactions: 8
Call me sceptical but i really dont think they handed out that whole £100. When Lazy mentioned drawing money out, Creeps looked a bit peeved at the idea. They then only filmed themselves handing out a few of the £10 notes. One of the ones they filmed, it looked like they were dropping coins into the tin, not a note.
They said they'd given £20 to a couple but during that whole chat the girls looked uncomfortable. Maybe because it was a lie. They avoided the homeless hotspots because of the rowdy FOOOLSSS out enjoying themselves. Why would you even take, a baby, a 7.5 year old and 10 year into a city centre on the last weekend before Christmas in the evening? They're bloody stupid!

They'll lose viewers from this. Because in a couple days time, they'll show a tsunami of presents, that cost hundreds and hundreds of pounds, being opened by their spoiled, want for nothing kids. And that will leave a bitter taste in many peoples mouths. Hell they couldve halved the kids gifts and made a real donation or difference to mulitple people this christmas. It shows that this was done for views and to make them look good. People dont like that.

Reactions: 45
agree with you! they have changed... but they’re better then the Inghams by a long shot.

does he?? 😳🤢😂
I don’t know if he’s wearing foundation but it pains me to see that even people on tattle are still watching them with ads on. If you must watch them at all, please consider watching the vlogs on invidio.us to avoid giving this disgusting bunch views and Adsense money. 🙏

Reactions: 16
watching Family Fizz’s video the other day, i remarked how humble the girls were. they went around and filled large shopping trolleys with toys and things for other children.
Family fizz and Ingham are polar opposites and I'm not sure either is really that much better.

Sienna is barely allowed any toys, Inghams are drowning in them.

Darren has said he won't let Mia call him dad (even though she doesn't have a relationship with her biological dad iirc), Chris is calling Isabelle babe all the time.

The one thing both families have in common is pedaling overpriced merch.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t know if he’s wearing foundation but it pains me to see that even people on tattle are still watching them with ads on. If you must watch them at all, please consider watching the vlogs on invidio.us to avoid giving this disgusting bunch views and Adsense money. 🙏
I don’t watch their vlogs at all, I just rely on the recaps.

Reactions: 8
Does Sarah really think that drawing £100 from their account, and getting the girls to hand out a few £10 notes, is teaching them the meaning of Christmas??!!? I mean seriously!??? Truly giving to someone out of the kindness of your heart means going without something yourself so that someone else is, in that moment at least, better off than they were.

That £100 didn't take ANYTHING away from those girls. How about giving up one of your holidays and explaining to the girls that all the money that would have been spent on travel, accommodation, new clothes, bloody floaties, Top Model nonsense, ludicrous amounts of food etc is ALL going to a charity of some sort... how about an old age home Sarah, since you're so concerned about the elderly? Or an animal rescue organization? You could take the girls with you and spend time with the elderly who have absolutely no-one visiting them or spending time with them. You could spend time walking rescue dogs who are stuck in cages all day with no interaction. There are so many other things that you can do ON TOP OF half-heartedly dishing out some £10 notes.

Or what about having taken that £50 office "winning" and finding out through a homeless shelter about a child or two who will receive nothing this Christmas and buying them a toy they would love? Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe, if you had decorated your office door with hundreds of print outs of all the charities that are in desperate need of help this year, with a challenge set to all other businesses in the building to contribute to as many as they can - all receipts to be stuck up on another office door with the objective to completely cover the door(s) - perhaps that would have won the competition AND saved all the money spent on tat to go towards charity!?? For goodness sake you could start a new office decorating door tradition!!!

It honestly doesn't take make thought, Chris and Sarah, all it takes is a genuine desire to do some good without the expectation of reward.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I don't either normally. I just clicked on it and paused it straight away so I could read the comments

Does Sarah really think that drawing £100 from their account, and getting the girls to hand out a few £10 notes, is teaching them the meaning of Christmas??!!? I mean seriously!??? Truly giving to someone out of the kindness of your heart means going without something yourself so that someone else is, in that moment at least, better off than they were.

That £100 didn't take ANYTHING away from those girls. How about giving up one of your holidays and explaining to the girls that all the money that would have been spent on travel, accommodation, new clothes, bloody floaties, Top Model nonsense, ludicrous amounts of food etc is ALL going to a charity of some sort... how about an old age home Sarah, since you're so concerned about the elderly? Or an animal rescue organization? You could take the girls with you and spend time with the elderly who have absolutely no-one visiting them or spending time with them. You could spend time walking rescue dogs who are stuck in cages all day with no interaction. There are so many other things that you can do ON TOP OF half-heartedly dishing out some £10 notes.

Or what about having taken that £50 office "winning" and finding out through a homeless shelter about a child or two who will receive nothing this Christmas and buying them a toy they would love? Did you stop to think that maybe, just maybe, if you had decorated your office door with hundreds of print outs of all the charities that are in desperate need of help this year, with a challenge set to all other businesses in the building to contribute to as many as they can - all receipts to be stuck up on another office door with the objective to completely cover the door(s) - perhaps that would have won the competition AND saved all the money spent on tat to go towards charity!?? For goodness sake you could start a new office decorating door tradition!!!

It honestly doesn't take make thought, Chris and Sarah, all it takes is a genuine desire to do some good without the expectation of reward.
well said! I hope Sarah and Chris see this!

Reactions: 3
They should take a leaf out of Dad v Girls book. Now that’s a family who know the meaning of giving. The Ingham adults truly are the greediest, scruffiest, tightest scumbags on YouTube
I agree totally and watched their video where they paid for two trolly fulls of food and toiletries another trolly full of toys which was all for a food bank they also gave some money to another charity when they where on the way out of the store which where selling home made items and the lady who helped them get into asda to do this they gave her some money for her grandchildren minghams should take a leaf ou of dad v girls book plus their children weren't with them

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.