The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Chris fully understands what ‘bucket list’ means. He’s such a stupid man. People like him really grate on me. They think they know it all but actually know nothing. But they won’t hear it. They won’t admit to any wrongdoing or see that they are wrong in any way. They lie too. All the time. I mean who the hell would really say that eating at a place they have already eaten at before is on a bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you have never done but want to do before they die. Not just what you want to do on a week holiday!
I think they are trying to rebrand themselves as a poor man's bucket list family. Lol

Instead of swimming with sharks in Mexico..we have burger at Annette's!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So I stand corrected on my bet..... creepy managed to get out a 2 part vlog 👏👏👏 creepy you’re bleeping amazing, NOT! This is your job you foo! Maybe you need to remind Lazy about her job.....making sure the girls have a shower and put ”CLEAN” clothes on. duck me thank god I wasn’t in DLP. The smell would have been horrendous 🤢🤮

who is she?
Some pouting, posturing 30 something wannabe teenager who used to lick lazy's arse daily but then suddenly became deeply offended and wounded at something lazy did. Now she seems to spend a dispraportionate amount of time on social media miming to soppy teenage love songs about their broken friendship. And yes its as embarrasing as it sounds. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the baby and me blankets were wateproof? Why is there a bag for life over the pram to protect Jace from the rain when she could use one of her £50 blankets?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I thought the baby and me blankets were wateproof? Why is there a bag for life over the pram to protect Jace from the rain when she could use one of her £50 blankets?
Lazy’s idea of waterproof and everyone else’s are completely different. She tried explaining it on baby and me, she is totally clueless 🤦‍♀️🤪

Reactions: 7
I am a single mother with health issues including extreme fatigue but I will never ever put my daughter in dirty clothes..I will put multiple washes on a day if I have to.. No excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The rant about how hard Chris works is disgusting (in Chris Ingram voice) he's saying how hard it is and how much work to film vlogs. That's admitting children are out of school and working to make them money in my opinion.

I honestly can't see how he spends more than an hour editing. It's sequential footage chopped together with the same few (teenage angst) tracks and letter box thing applied every days. Dragging on the same music and presets is easy. He'll have it streamlined from doing it every day and know what clips to use. Like pro photographers don't take loads of frames, recording daily they should know what clips to use and make a note so it takes minutes to get them all into the timeline. Then maybe watch back at x4 speed and make a few adjustments. An hour tops. He isn't making a cinematic masterpiece, just rough and ready instantly disposable vlogs.

When will they wake up and see that actually their kids dont want or need private education, piles of presents, multiple yearly holidays.
It's never been about what the children want, it's what brings in the views and that they can boast about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Have to say, I think they will hang on until the absolute bitter worn out end, where they just about keep their heads above the water with dwindling adsense and tax credits, growing more and more bitter by the day and showing it, instead of self reflecting on why things have gone so badly wrong for them. They must kick themselves every single day that Chris didn’t do a proper and sincere apology to all effected, and take a step back

There are Family Vloggers with similar sub count to Minghams who get 1 million plus views per vlog. To only get 1/10th to 1/20th of your own subs watching per vlog is horrendous

They could have been well on their way to being YouTube millionaires by now if it wasn’t for Chris
Absolutely this!!

Reactions: 4
Anyone else appalled that they basically put a plastic bag over Jason's head? I'd worry about him suffocating. Yes, there's a tiny gap for air, but it just seems so dangerous to me. I also worry about the kid audience (the majority of your viewers, actually Chris) thinking it's something ok to do, when they're taught to not put your head in plastic bags, or at least they should be. So irresponsible.

Imagine thinking filming every day is really hard work 😂 Pathetic.
I was very concerned that young impressional ifam might see this and put bags on their younger siblings prams etc. It could be catastrophic.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I thought Jace sounded like something Essex people would use to shorten Jason.

I wrote on an instagram image of Jace that the poor kid doesn't realise his parents will sell his life online as they use the children as a business.
Ha ha yes we would shorten jason to jace (jase)

Reactions: 6
Could kids on their parents' accounts be swinging it maybe?

I've never understood why youtube goes purely on accounts when the vast majority of youtube users surely won't have an account, or at least one they log into every time they watch?
Are Chris and Sarah really that thick or are they trolling again? Clearly they haven't bothered to read the FTC ruling

They are probably going by Youtubes completely flawed stats, which currently breaks down your audience into age groups starting at 13 and above

They don't give out stats for under 13's as they aren't suposed to have accounts, but the FTC and YouTube were both aware that kids were and still are watching using parents accounts, or ones that have been set up for them, and the bad news for Chris and Sarah, is yes, there is empirical evidence that your audience is mainly young kids! YouTubes machine learning is coming for them and can't come soon enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Chris filmed himself at the beginning locking up the cabin and opening the driver's door to the care as if he were about to get in. Hi Creepy, trying to convince everyone you aren't banned from driving. 👋 :unsure:

Funny they claim to have met so many ifam, I've only seen about 3 photos.

Tomorrow's vlog will probably be about 10 minutes long and full of Sarah moaning about the traffic/wait times for the ferry, Creepy moaning about feeling sick, the girls screaming, people giving them dirty looks and Jace crying. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, they should be back home now before they go off in about a week's time to their Christmas cottage.
I just cant seem to get my head round as to why they need so many holidays surely they just roll into one big holiday therefore its really travelling and not a holiday any more. Dont think they can like being in their house as they never seem to want to stay longer than sleeping in then they need to go shopping sounds a little stupid to me

Reactions: 5
I just cant seem to get my head round as to why they need so many holidays surely they just roll into one big holiday therefore its really travelling and not a holiday any more. Dont think they can like being in their house as they never seem to want to stay longer than sleeping in then they need to go shopping sounds a little stupid to me
Because they don't holiday they travel according to them 😂

• Haha
Did anyone see Corrie last night? I think they trolling the Inghams! Gemma appeared wearing Izzy’s old purple primark coat, then Maria is given an ancient Landrover by her cheating lover, who she is now pregnant by!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone see Corrie last night? I think they trolling the Inghams! Gemma appeared wearing Izzy’s old purple primark coat, then Maria is given an ancient Landrover by her cheating lover, who she is now pregnant by!
Who knew the corrie producers were ifam

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Within the coppa rules, one of things that will flag up a video, as a video made for children, is bright colours, bright graphics, child focused and friendly wording.
Look at these thumbnails, they scream, kid friendly content. What adult uses words and phrases like this? Do you see any adult magazines/websites/newspapers that use these kinds of graphics and wording, NO!
I dont want to wish December away but i can't wait for January.

"Bad Creep, Bad Creep, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you"
20191210_110024.jpg

Reactions: 26
Within the coppa rules, one of things that will flag up a video, as a video made for children, is bright colours, bright graphics, child focused and friendly wording.
Look at these thumbnails, they scream, kid friendly content. What adult uses words and phrases like this? Do you see any adult magazines/websites/newspapers that use these kinds of graphics and wording, NO!
I dont want to wish December away but i can't wait for January.

"Bad Creep, Bad Creep, whatcha gonna do, whatcha gonna do when COPPA comes for you"
View attachment 63196
Makes me question what the thumbnails will be to keep the adult friendly. The date??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.