The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chris filmed himself at the beginning locking up the cabin and opening the driver's door to the care as if he were about to get in. Hi Creepy, trying to convince everyone you aren't banned from driving. 👋 :unsure:

Funny they claim to have met so many ifam, I've only seen about 3 photos.

Tomorrow's vlog will probably be about 10 minutes long and full of Sarah moaning about the traffic/wait times for the ferry, Creepy moaning about feeling sick, the girls screaming, people giving them dirty looks and Jace crying. :rolleyes:

Anyhoo, they should be back home now before they go off in about a week's time to their Christmas cottage.
Have they said they are going away for Christmas again?? What a waste of time buying that house, no Christmases ever spent on that house, garden barely used snd untouched, what a waste. Hopefully people buying it will do it justice, although when I was selling and buying I wasn't going away every 5 mins I had paperwork to send off and print etc they'll be type to hold everything up. They used to spend Christmas at home in their rented house it's almost as if they really don't like this house and least time in it the better.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat?

Poor, Poor Creepy,
Whatcha gonna do,
Things look bad for you,
Hey, whatcha gonna do.

COPPA rules coming,
No more time to misbehave.
Situation’s grave,
Hey no more time to misbehave.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makes me question what the thumbnails will be to keep the adult friendly. The date??
If they change new thumbnails from January, he still has to go through and individually mark every past vlog as made for children, otherwise they'll get a fine. The only way to get away with not having to go through each one is to mark the whole channel as made for kids and he's not going to do that, is he?

To make them adult friendly thumbnails i suppose he'll have to have himself or slobby in them and have no bright colours, no words, nothing related to children, the wording too. Will this see an end to the clickbait, i wonder 🤔

Have they said they are going away for Christmas again?? What a waste of time buying that house, no Christmases ever spent on that house, garden barely used snd untouched, what a waste. Hopefully people buying it will do it justice, although when I was selling and buying I wasn't going away every 5 mins I had paperwork to send off and print etc they'll be type to hold everything up. They used to spend Christmas at home in their rented house it's almost as if they really don't like this house and least time in it the better.
They've gone away every year since they moved in to this current house because they cant fit all the tit and tat into their pokey tunnel of a frontroom.
They need that thumbnail to draw all the kids in! Sorry adults, all the adults who want to watch their children opening piles of plastic crap.

Reactions: 18
I guess as they're an adult channel then, that they'll show the real them and swear a lot as they don't need to keep it kid friendly, right?

£42k fine per vlog, huh. They'll be bankrupt (financially, they were morally a very lot long time ago!) within a day!

Reactions: 13
Tea party.... probs not this weekend cos isn’t her birthday on Friday? lazy will be demanding to be spoilt for the whole weekend 🤪😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tea party.... probs not this weekend cos isn’t her birthday on Friday? lazy will be demanding to be spoilt for the whole weekend 🤪😂
The old "we dont buy each other presents" line will be told seconds before chris "surprises" her with another ugly bag

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ha ha yes we would shorten jason to jace (jase)
My son is called Jason but he is Jase to his friends not Jace I have never heard of it being said that way. Perhaps they were not aware that Jason being shortened to Jase is normally that not Jace

Reactions: 4
The old "we dont buy each other presents" line will be told seconds before chris "surprises" her with another ugly bag
It’ll be a trip to pandora to get her some tack . Guaranteed. Or a special secret mission with Isabelle
if I’d bought one of those dolls months ago I’d be wanting a refund. They’ve broken part of the deal of what was purchased. People were purchasing a meet and greet with that doll and that hasn’t been delivered

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My son is called Jason but he is Jase to his friends not Jace I have never heard of it being said that way. Perhaps they were not aware that Jason being shortened to Jase is normally that not Jace
Jace also looks a bit like a really chavvy way to spell Jake 🤔
Again, Inghams, well done on the name 👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always find it odd how giddy Creepy gets over theme parks, and rides and all these chain restaurants. Surely it's not normal for a father to be more excited than their kids? But then Creepy isnt a 'normal' 40-year-old and I can see exactly why he's woohoo'ing like a nonce at Disney..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry if I've missed something, but can Lazy and Creepy make any money if they swap over to youtube kids? Or is that all income gone?

If they rack up a load of 40k fines in the first few weeks and get moved to youtube kids, how on earth are they ever going to pay them off?

Reactions: 2
I think the tea party would be in the New Year so the Ifam who are receiving Jace as a Christmas present can attend with their "it's Jace but not really Jace" dolls.

Reactions: 12
I wondered the same about if it’s now a “kids” video? I thought it meant they just change the ads to kid friendly ones?? So surely they get profit from that??? It’s a bit of a million dollar question isn’t it? I don’t think we will know til January

Reactions: 3
My grandson is called Jayce, when my son told me his name I just presumed he was called Jason and my son had shortened the name. Wasn’t keen on the name at first however I couldn’t imagine him with any other name. Oh and we aren’t chav from the UK either 🤣🤪😂

So I stand corrected on my bet..... creepy managed to get out a 2 part vlog 👏👏👏 creepy you’re bleeping amazing, NOT! This is your job you foo! Maybe you need to remind Lazy about her job.....making sure the girls have a shower and put ”CLEAN” clothes on. duck me thank god I wasn’t in DLP. The smell would have been horrendous 🤢🤮
The thing that I think bothered me the most (all of it bothered me but this put the cherry on top) was that the first day that they wore their pj's to Disney, besides being filthy from being used all week, Sarah herself said that they chose to wear them out because they THOUGHT it was going to be really cold - in fact, she admitted, it was actually quite warm... this means that the already dirty onesies were sweated in, played in, eaten in and ridden in all day at Disney and then they rolled back into bed that night, only to get up and wear them out AGAIN!??!!?? JUST NO... it is disgusting!!!! If they had run out of clothes, or burnt them all, or actually forgot to pack any for the kids - whatever the BS excuse, can they not run to a bloody store and buy them something clean!??!! Seriously!!??

The same for the pram rain cover - buy the poor boy a new cover!!! You are not in the middle of the Amazon for goodness sake - there are stores everywhere!!

• Sick
Reactions: 19
duck me get boo boo to a speech therapist, it’s bleeping THank you not fank you, no one corrects the baby talk. Ok rant over 🤪🤣

Reactions: 11
Omg 😂 last nights vlog "i guess the only way in and out of paris is the ferry" no... No 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.