The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't get over it!! She actually looks leaner so maybe she finally had her once a month shower...but ugh .. putting them PJ's back on??? Just why??? That child is not being given even a basic level of care. I think they live like this all the time though. Remember Izzy's filthy pink fluffy onsie last winter...she had it on every night for literally weeks on end..they are all pure filthy.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
That is grim if theyre the same pjs! Why are the girls and Jace up so late too?

Reactions: 6
Yeah the one pillow is a bit of a giveaway lol...plus have is obviously sleeping in the bed next to Sarah..as the cot has been folded up in the girls room all week so they aren't using that..so where exactly is Chris sleeping..the lounge area with the elves!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Call me sadistic but I've a confession

I sometimes rewatch the birth vlog to see 3 things and to cheer me up

1) Sarah in agony
2) Chris realising he has FCKED up
3) and seeing his joy at the Costa compared to the joy at his baby being born... Spoiler alert: costa won

I've a feeling Jaces name was always going to be Eric or something else but because it was said here they quickly back tracked. The name deciding video was weird with weird voiceovers, not showing what was trupy being discussed when certain video came up of them chatting about it.

We all know how much they HATE tattle being right

I would say only one person is sleeping in this bed?Why only one pillow?
Good spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nikki has just answered some questions about Sarah on Instagram stories, someone asked why she put everything on insta when they fell out and she said because she was lied to
@just_nikki_est1987
what actually happened between the two of them?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think Chris fully understands what ‘bucket list’ means. He’s such a stupid man. People like him really grate on me. They think they know it all but actually know nothing. But they won’t hear it. They won’t admit to any wrongdoing or see that they are wrong in any way. They lie too. All the time. I mean who the hell would really say that eating at a place they have already eaten at before is on a bucket list? A bucket list is a list of things you have never done but want to do before they die. Not just what you want to do on a week holiday!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yeah the one pillow is a bit of a giveaway lol...plus have is obviously sleeping in the bed next to Sarah..as the cot has been folded up in the girls room all week so they aren't using that..so where exactly is Chris sleeping..the lounge area with the elves!
Hopefully outside with the other rats! 🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That would be my bet too. Hoping for another big reaction from her to go viral
The reason is going to be that they feel so sorry for poor Prinny, who is left alone so much now that they are super duper busy spending all their time at "The Office" (had to put it in caps as the way they say "The Office" makes it sound like a Grade I listed building :ROFLMAO: )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Once again the girls have had ridiculously late nights all week, with no real routine. They've had to travel a stupidly long way home, and are supposed to have school tomorrow. How the hell are they meant to start playing catch up (especially Isla) when they're still wide awake at gone 9pm. That is not healthy for a 7 year old.

And for fucks sake, wash the skanky onesie.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Totally off topic and I apologise but am hoping someone can help me, Inspired by the amazing Ingham merch (!!) I would love some personalised hoodies for a family trip to Disney. I would need about 20.

I am proud to say though its been about 3 months since I watched a Ingham vlog, the updates here are so much better, thanks to all for a daily laugh on what they have been doing.
I just hope we can have more fun at Disney than they make it look.

Reactions: 9
Totally off topic and I apologise but am hoping someone can help me, Inspired by the amazing Ingham merch (!!) I would love some personalised hoodies for a family trip to Disney. I would need about 20.

I am proud to say though its been about 3 months since I watched a Ingham vlog, the updates here are so much better, thanks to all for a daily laugh on what they have been doing.
I just hope we can have more fun at Disney than they make it look.
Are you planning on having baths or showers whilst there? Changing your pjs regularly? Waking up before noon? And finally... Leaving any cheating lying scumbags at home? YES i hear you cry? Perfect... You're going to have a lovely time, enjoy yourselves :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Are you planning on having baths or showers whilst there? Changing your pjs regularly? Waking up before noon? And finally... Leaving any cheating lying scumbags at home? YES i hear you cry? Perfect... You're going to have a lovely time, enjoy yourselves :)

LOL, seriously you are testing my pelvic floor here! I can confirm. We will be showering, changing the children's clothes and the only one in a pram will be the baby and even they will be out for regular walks and playtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've a feeling Jaces name was always going to be Eric or something else but because it was said here they quickly back tracked. The name deciding video was weird with weird voiceovers, not showing what was trupy being discussed when certain video came up of them chatting about it.

We all know how much they HATE tattle being right
I kind of got the feeling Sarah was gutted to be having a boy and just went with the name the kids liked.
She said on her stories a while back that if Jace had been a girl, the name would have been Everleigh Aurora, which does sound a lot more like Sarah’s taste than Jace’s ‘cool’ sounding name. And giving how early they found out it was a boy, why would she have had both name and middle name for a girl picked out before 12 weeks. Think if she’d really wanted a boy/didn’t mind either way, she’d have put effort into more of a cutesy name for him.
Jace was probably just picked while Sarah was still in a sulk that she wouldn’t be getting her princess baby doll to dress in tutus and pink everything.

But yeah that choosing the name video was a load of bollocks. If nothing else, who chooses their sons name without the father present?

Reactions: 11
Seriously though, there’s no need for the dramatic crap over the leggings, she’s obvs not taken a trip to Val d’europe ”litteralee” up the road, there’s a Primark! Then again she probably maxed out the credit card on plastic mini figures for Jace.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.