The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday lessons of the day
Hygiene: see how long it takes to smell as we wear our pajamas 48 hrs straight. What’s the hypothesis?
Art: Disney knows how to just put the right colored lights together to create a “breathtaking display”
Sociology: Their boring, mundane, tit vlogs inspired sooooo many people to take a trip to Disney in December
Computer/technology: it takes poor old sob sob dad 5 hrs to edit an 18 minute amateur video. How long would it take you?
Loving these "lessons of the day" rundowns :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
guys, I am a professional film maker - animation, editing, filming, photoshop, basically all sorts, for 15 years now. I know the ins and outs of EVERYTHING involved in his 'job' doing these hateful vlogs. I thought I would put together a short summary of his process. Pardon if some of this is basic. These are generous estimates.

(20mins) - Collating footage from his camera, the stupid go pro and any other devices, and downloading to computer.

(1 hour) - cutting together of the clips (bearing in mind that he himself shot them only hours before) would take prob max 1 hour. It is really only time consuming/difficult if editor and camera person are different. He (shouldn't need to) liase with himself over what footage was shot that day, and what the desired 'storyline' is. I can tell that he does to some extent plan his content during the day as he does those stupid palm-to-lens moments and generally is aware of the camera and filming key moments during the day.
-The only taxing thing regarding editing would be avoiding all the contradictions and evidence of bad parenting, and other things they want to keep a secret from their audience. But surely he would just be not filming those moments.

(40mins) - Adding the music on top / doing the sound mix (blending nicely between audio from the footage itself and the music he adds) could probably take an hour max. I think he does a reasonably good job at this compared to other vlogs.

(30mins) - checking back over the vlog - watching it a couple of times through at least. Subsequent ammends from that.

Total time - a generous 2.5 hours. I see no reason that he should be sitting at his computer until 5am every night. The title sequence is pre made. It isn't a work of art, it requires no deep thought or profound input.
I imagine much of his time is spent:
- reviewing and replaying footage of himself talking like a faux gangster and pulling 'cool'faces as he looks to camera. (If you observe him carefully he is really into his own image, he does these eyebrow raises and expressions that he thinks are super attractive when he is on camera.)
- looking at footage he took during the day he had no aim of ever adding to the vlog.
- wanking
- watching god knows what on the internet (related to wanking)

Looking at him makes me feel physically unclean.
THIS 🙌🏼 I’m rolling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I didn’t take my own children (3) out of private school ever. Their education and extra curricular activities were way too important.
I imagine (and pray) the head teacher and governors will intervene and the local authority oversee the education of these vulnerable youths.
It doesn't put their school in a very good light if they are allowing them to come and go as they please surely they are still ofsted inspected, so wouldn't ofsted be the ones who are told as well about the attendance record for the school as a whole

Reactions: 13
What I will say is they both look a damn sight cleaner tonight and hair a bit fresher. So my guess is they didn’t out there 🤢
I'd bet anything that's just the "soft" filter on the camera making it look that way - that kind of more flattering filter will make their skin and hair look softer, younger and "fresh"

Reactions: 2
I'd bet anything that's just the "soft" filter on the camera making it look that way - that kind of more flattering filter will make their skin and hair look softer, younger and "fresh"
Chris uses it from time to time and just ends up looking like a blobfish. Oh wow this one looks just like his dad. Hi Steve 👋

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 63089

Majority??? Phahaha course they are!! I’ve got a feeling they’re going to get out of these new coppa rules!! 😡 😡
Could kids on their parents' accounts be swinging it maybe?

I've never understood why youtube goes purely on accounts when the vast majority of youtube users surely won't have an account, or at least one they log into every time they watch?

Doesn't look like Isabelle or Esme were able to spend their remaining money. Bet Isla got her Ariel doll though.

The onesie looked disgusting. Doubt it has seen a washing machine in months.

Reactions: 10
This is the one thing that baffles me about this ‘non situation’ that occurred with the young girls. Chris can’t seem to understand that his behavior (at best) was not appropriate or at worst quite possibly criminal. There is no self awareness that it is his actions that have caused the channel to loose sponsorships, viewers and management. He and Sarah are convinced it’s the haters that are the cause of their channel’s demise. They show no accountability that their behavior is the cause of their channel dying and reducing their earnings. I wondered if it was self preservation as he has spectacularly destroyed any chance of employment with any future employers just having to google his name.
This ⬆⬆
Yes, they are in complete denial and think a horde + amount of people just suddenly turned on them and started trolling and flinging hate around like confetti at a wedding. Even their own friends, their kids friends 😞, their management, all the freebies.. All fell to the wayside. These pair of dumb fucks are putting it down to jealousy and hate that just conjured itself up out of thin air 🙄 the inghams past wouldn't have let their kids out in smelly onesie pyjamas that are nearly walking by themselves begging for some ariel and lenor. Their girls have rats tails for hair and their clothing is now of the grab a bargain off the sale rail kind.. I could go on and on and on.. And that's the really scary part 😒

It think it just shows how bored the girls are with Disneyland Paris they can’t even be bothered to walk around it anymore ! They have stayed far too long and the girls will be nice and worn out for their return to school !
Do schools in the UK do xmas exams? To see how the pupil is progressing? I mean in secondary school. They do here. Kids are just finishing their xmas exams. Maybe its different in the UK and they spend December making paper chains and snow globes (joke)

So are the girls missing exams?

Reactions: 5
I kind of got the feeling Sarah was gutted to be having a boy and just went with the name the kids liked.
She said on her stories a while back that if Jace had been a girl, the name would have been Everleigh Aurora, which does sound a lot more like Sarah’s taste than Jace’s ‘cool’ sounding name. And giving how early they found out it was a boy, why would she have had both name and middle name for a girl picked out before 12 weeks. Think if she’d really wanted a boy/didn’t mind either way, she’d have put effort into more of a cutesy name for him.
Jace was probably just picked while Sarah was still in a sulk that she wouldn’t be getting her princess baby doll to dress in tutus and pink everything.

But yeah that choosing the name video was a load of bollocks. If nothing else, who chooses their sons name without the father present?
I thought Jace sounded like something Essex people would use to shorten Jason.

I wrote on an instagram image of Jace that the poor kid doesn't realise his parents will sell his life online as they use the children as a business.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg where do I start on this family !!

I have been meaning to post for a while but been too busy. Some of you may not agree with me on some of this but but here goes.

Big fat Sarah Ingham - sorry but she's huge for a young mum who doesn't work she shouldn't be that size just lazy sitting about and stuffing her face doing no housework or in general doing nothing.
She is a compulsive liar and I think she has started believing her own lies she may have mental health issues regarding imaginary friends and people as only she can see them .
She has no friends and pretends to be out with people when she's only with Jace , so strange she needs help
She is not and never will be a business woman again it's her dillusions and it shouldn't be encouraged. Pretending 3 Jace dolls at the park lol ohhh yeah kids will be walking about with a 300quid doll going on rides lol what a load of tit as usual.
She's a loner and thinks her kids are brilliant and better than everyone when they are just average in looks and brains.

Izzy is starting to annoy me with her dramatics and going along with her psychotic mum ,what's happened to her again a loner with no friends. I know it's harsh but it's true.

Esme is the most relatable one and she is also the cleverest one she sees through all the rests daftness and I think she will fall away from them when she's older and is doing well herself. Esme would rather be at school with all her friends ( yes she has lots) than trail round dlp with that lot.

Isla aka giant baby , I know it's not nice to say about a kid but she's the most spoiled , horrible little girl I've ever come across. She's a giant baby can't even talk properly , wants to be in a pram with a dummy omg your nearly 8 grow up , My 5year old is more mature than this brat. She always has to be centre of attention and looking for gifts , first out the bed every morning to see what she's getting also has no friends apart from one that moved to new Zealand to get away from her lol . Start wearing clothes and riding bikes your age 8year old

Chris , dirty sleazy scumbag

Rant over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Cant believe those girls are in the manky onesies again 🤢
Did they really put a dlp shopping bag over the top of the pram? Wtf why would you not have packed the raincover

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Anyone else appalled that they basically put a plastic bag over Jason's head? I'd worry about him suffocating. Yes, there's a tiny gap for air, but it just seems so dangerous to me. I also worry about the kid audience (the majority of your viewers, actually Chris) thinking it's something ok to do, when they're taught to not put your head in plastic bags, or at least they should be. So irresponsible.

Imagine thinking filming every day is really hard work 😂 Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Omg where do I start on this family !!

I have been meaning to post for a while but been too busy. Some of you may not agree with me on some of this but but here goes.

Big fat Sarah Ingham - sorry but she's huge for a young mum who doesn't work she shouldn't be that size just lazy sitting about and stuffing her face doing no housework or in general doing nothing.
She is a compulsive liar and I think she has started believing her own lies she may have mental health issues regarding imaginary friends and people as only she can see them .
She has no friends and pretends to be out with people when she's only with Jace , so strange she needs help
She is not and never will be a business woman again it's her dillusions and it shouldn't be encouraged. Pretending 3 Jace dolls at the park lol ohhh yeah kids will be walking about with a 300quid doll going on rides lol what a load of tit as usual.
She's a loner and thinks her kids are brilliant and better than everyone when they are just average in looks and brains.

Izzy is starting to annoy me with her dramatics and going along with her psychotic mum ,what's happened to her again a loner with no friends. I know it's harsh but it's true.

Esme is the most relatable one and she is also the cleverest one she sees through all the rests daftness and I think she will fall away from them when she's older and is doing well herself. Esme would rather be at school with all her friends ( yes she has lots) than trail round dlp with that lot.

Isla aka giant baby , I know it's not nice to say about a kid but she's the most spoiled , horrible little girl I've ever come across. She's a giant baby can't even talk properly , wants to be in a pram with a dummy omg your nearly 8 grow up , My 5year old is more mature than this brat. She always has to be centre of attention and looking for gifts , first out the bed every morning to see what she's getting also has no friends apart from one that moved to new Zealand to get away from her lol . Start wearing clothes and riding bikes your age 8year old

Chris , dirty sleazy scumbag

Rant over
Curious - you write as if you know them - do you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.