The Ingham Family #71 You scumbag, you maggot in your cheap lousy jacket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It think it just shows how bored the girls are with Disneyland Paris they can’t even be bothered to walk around it anymore ! They have stayed far too long and the girls will be nice and worn out for their return to school !

Reactions: 18
I’m assumed the cheap primark shoes lazy buys have caught up with poor Isla’s feet and probably ripped them to shreds.

Reactions: 20
I think Esme's puppy is coming... and she tiptoes out...

Reactions: 4
the Norris nuts live near me, well in Australia near is about 2 hours away haha

Reactions: 4
my daughter was later than some for crawling and walking but rolling I think was around 4 months.

Reactions: 5
Jace will probably have to go to a speech therapy too with how they make isla talk like a baby he will be alot more harder to understand. Like alot of people have commented isla was more grown up at the start of the channel so at least she knows how to talk

Reactions: 8
it is around £70 a session for a private speech therapist ..as if they could afford it

Reactions: 5
Oh yes, my hubby has a few contracts with couriers...much cheaper but shhh we don’t want to be telling them that
You know what, seeing as they are so strapped for cash, I think we should throw the dog a bone. Every penny counts and all that eh Chrissy boi

In Greek mythology, who is the messenger to the Gods? Also the name of a high end French designer hand bag company

Be sure to give a shout out to Tattle £2.80 for up to 2kg, fully tracked. An extra 20p per parcel and they will even come pick them up for you

Reactions: 7
Oh my. Would you look at those views! I haven't been hate watching for weeks so I have nothing else to add apart from.. Give it up guys. Your channel is dead.

Reactions: 19
Oh my God, Why are the girls walking around Disneyland Paris in Pajamas they have worn everynight for a week and why on earth is Isla in a buggy she is in year three for goodness sake she will eight in a few months she will be ripped apart
q
Do you think in that case she is not sending as many as she makes out to be sending because if there was a cheaper way of sending them she would find it as they are penny pinching when it comes to spending their money also I cant see a lot of people wanting their (cheap) expensive blankets as they are rubbish quality and you can purchase anywhere at a fraction of the cost of hers.

Reactions: 6
It's a way of pushing through crowds if you're a family of self-centered, narcissistic fuckwits.
... Or they want people to think they're pushing a poor disabled or chronically-ill child around
At the age of 12 My Son used a Mclaren Major buggy because of his Disabilities
on occasions he would be laughed and stared at,Mostly by ignorant adults I can imagine the same happening with Isla and Esme
those Vile twats should be so ashamed of what they are doing to their Children

Reactions: 13
To be honest, I don’t have a clue what they are up to with their over priced merchandise and stupid postal charges, but most that go into this kind of endeavour, use a cheaper courier company, then do free postage, and price it into the item. Most people expect free postage these days (even if it isn’t really free) and it attracts more customers, as many are put off by high postage charges and feel disheartened when, after putting in all your details, an item that you are spending your hard earned money suddenly turns from ie £45 to £52 with postage fees

On the subject of their over priced merchandise, about 15 years ago, there was a t-shirt I wanted from an American company. It was a silly price, like $60, plus with import and postage charges, I couldn't justify spending that sort of money. I looked up an online t-shirt printing company, and emailed them a pic of the t-shirt. I know it was a bit cheeky asking if they could do a copy of the t-shirt, but I was blown away with what they did. The literally made a carbon copy of it for me, and it was only around £12. If I had wanted multiples the price would have gone down significantly. I know their prices have been mentioned before, but I actually think they are making even more on them than people realise. A good printing company will do the designs free of charge for you, and using their cheapest fruit of the loom and hanes shirts, you can get incredible deals. It is immoral to rip off your fans like this

Reactions: 8
They might get fashion puppy what other youtubers have got I.e a pug or sausage dog
Surely they wont get a puppy as they have no time for the poor dog that they have. It would be definitely click bate if they do get another dog but dont they know that a puppy or dog or any animal for that is a "Animal for Life not just for Christmas"

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.