Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkleeye

don't shoot me for this but could Chris be autistic ? because of the lack of boundaries and inappropriate behaviour
Chris is not autistic- he lacks boundaries because he’s a dirty bastard who finds young vulnerable girls attractive who he uses for his own sexual pleasure.Who he then manipulates into silence. He’s the scum of earth!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog is called Surprising our 7 year old sister with a magical gift.

The vlog starts with Sarah waking up the girls at 9:30. The girls leave the bedroom and are surprised to see that snowflake sparkles is back! She’s wrapped up in toilet paper bandages and looks to be in a bad way so I’m guessing she’s been fumigated and had a good skin scrub at the North Pole after the beanie incident yesterday.

Jace is playing with his new toys on one of Sarahs blankets again. He kicks his legs and waves his arms as the girls greet him. Sarah mentions that one of the buttons on his babygrow had opened in the night and his leg had popped out. She doesn't know how he has slept. I’m surprised she didn’t notice with her not sleeping for the past 9 months and Chris up editing until 4:30 in the morning. 🙄

Advent calender time and esme gets told again not to tell isla what she’s got in hers.

Sarah is freezing in the carpark. They’re enjoying getting into the park quite late. Sarah says she enjoys not having such a strict schedule. She lies and says that in the past they usually get to the parks early to make the most of magic hours. She uses Jace as an excuse. she doesn’t want to wake him up at the crack of dawn and affect his sleepies. She looked like she was going to say routine but even she knows he doesn’t have one yet.

They do the usual walk into the park and then Chris goes on and on that he doesn’t know if he’s blurry or foggy. Nobody gives a shit Chris. 🙄 They’re on a mission today because it’s the last day before the park gets busy at the weekend so they’re going to try and smash as much as they can in. They’re off to go on Peter Pan or get fast passes if the queues are mad and ten minutes long like yesterday. Chris is excited that they get fast passes. he claims the queue time is an hour this time.

They’re about to go on star tours. One of Chris’ favourite rides and theres only a five minute queue time. #ItsAllAboutChris

Isabelle is standing with Esme she explains that isla really wants two teddies. Ariel and a Lotso from toy story one and she can’t decide what she wants to get so the girls are off into the shops and if they can afford it they are going to put their money together and get her the Lotso teddy so she can buy herself Ariel. Lovely idea but I’m pretty sure this will be Islas 4th gift in Disney when Esme has had one thing and Isabelle has had none. Let’s hope that Sarah and Isla remember that Esme likes collecting the Disney rings when it becomes her chance to get a turn.

They’re in the shop. The teddy is £25 euros so Esme says she should have enough to buy something for herself and Isabelle wants some earrings so she thinks she will too. The girls are excited to be doing this for Isla. It’s quite sweet and Isla looks genuinely happy as she says thank you. Hopefully Sarah will do the same with Isla instead of buying the Ariel teddy to teach Isla about an act of kindness.

More walking past things while music plays and then Chris says they had planned to eat at the cowboy cookout barbecue because they’ve eaten there before and it’s on their bucket list but it’s closed so they’re back at caseys corner. What a shitty bucket list if you ask me. Slides, pools, Annettes and a barbecue place. Chris says they’re having ‘juicey’ caseys hot dogs. Chris tells Jace that they have some nice baby food for Jace instead and then they finish filming so Sarah can pass Jace his hotdog. 🙄

Sarah thinks she’s in dumbo land. She tries to say the name of the ride and says La plys de con ste deaf es. She doesn’t know if she’s pronouncing that right but I’ll guess no. She cackles. Chris scares Sarah when he pops up behind her. Jace has handled Disney well because he’s a chilled baby who likes sitting in his pram says Sarah. That’ll be the 8 hour daily shopping trips. 🙄

They get on a boat and Chris nearly falls in but unfortunately he saved himself. Sarah breathes hotdog breath on Jace and he turns away. She looks like she’s still got the tag on her mickey ears. probably to sell on gumtree as brand new when she gets home.

They’re on what looks like a baby train. Chris loudly WhoooooHooooooo’s before it’s even started.

Now for the peter Pan fast pass and then Jace is fast asleep. It’s still light and they arrived at midday but Sarah says i think we’re done for the day. Chris says the girls really want to go swimming. I’m getting flashbacks of the tin can adventure in the summer. Sarah complains that it’s really cold before saying not that I’m complaining about the cold. They’ve got their vlog footage for the day though so back to the cabin it is. Chris is hoping to eat at the buffet restaurant at the hotel tonight. Sarah says they’ve tried to eat at different restaurants this trip. It’s still not helping with the low views but what can you do.

Isabelle plays with Jace as he floats on the Sarah river in his rubber ring again in a quick 30 second pool clip that was probably filmed the other day. The inghams are probably napping in the cabin until dinner.

Jace is sitting in his high chair sucking on his starter of pasta and veggie sticks. Isla has chicken and corn and she points to the potato thing and asks Sarah what it is. “It’s potato grats something.” She says and then points to Esmes plate. “Esmes has... some delicious looking food there Esme.” She sounds unsure what‘s on Esmes plate. It’s chicken, corn, a rib and green beans Sarah. 🙄 Now for the second course. Esme has salad and a roll. Isla has mushroom soup. Jace has green beans and fish. He throws his green beans and then eats his fish.

Back in the cabin and Jace is back on his blanket with his toys. He says Dada and tries to crawl up Chris leggings. Yes he has leggings on. 🤮🤣

Jace cackles like Sarah! 😱🤣

Jace say bwahwahpfftpwa so Chris says ”brother? You want a brother?” 🙄 Sarah cackles. He has pulled himself up on the sofa now. Well done Jace! he’s on his feet. 👏

Sarah says say mama. “Dadada.” Says Jace. Chris says Jace is loving him the most. It’s nice to be the favourite because it’s usually Sarah. Maybe because you spend half the day on your skates Chris?

end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I’m going to hell for saying this but I honestly believe that the baby was conceived for damage limitation and to divert from the accusations of what Chris has done. No self respecting woman would have a baby with a man after that, they did it to get the viewers back, but unfortunately the damage has been done, and is still being done to that poor boy and his sisters 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
It honestly breaks my heart that they are failing those girls so much. I didn't care about school when I was there and as a result got very few GCSEs, I did ok for myself eventually before becoming ill, but I did regret not caring about my education.

When I became a parent all I could think about was doing the best for my kids. When they started school and had topics, I would buy them books about it to read at home. I sat with them every night and listened to them read and helped with their spellings. As they got older and their homework became too difficult for me, we googled together looking for helpful sites to understand it (god I am shit at maths :ROFLMAO: )

As a result, both of my sons have finished uni, the first in my family to go. One is training to be a teacher, the other about to start his masters in law. My girl will go to uni next September where she also wants to be a teacher. I will say, I was never 'you will go to university' with them, all I ever did was say we will support you in whatever you want to do and gave them the tools to do it.

As much as I hate to say it, exams are so important and those girls will struggle trying to get work. And they will have to find work because youtube is only a sustainable career for a few. People like Zoella made a huge amount because they were in at the start, I just don't see that happening for the Ingham girls. Those parents have a lot to answer for.

• Heart
I wouldn’t be bragging about educational trips when after countless trips to the same place, where the name is plastered on everything, your child can’t spell Disney.

• Haha
  • Wow

lemonelmo

VIP Member
The way she is waddling round that park pushing jace with her elbows sticking out thinking she is some magical snow queen is disturbing. In reality she just looks like a giant swollen marshmallow thats about to break out into song.

"stay now...."

• Haha

Catlover360

What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Here’s an idea Sarah for a random act of kindness. Tell the kids that half their gift budget each this year is going to a charity that’s gives gifts to children who don’t get any. Then stick to it. Another one for you, the money for the next holiday you are planning probably this month again gift that holiday to a family who has never been away. You know your pink mini you Greedy pig? Either give it away to someone deserving or sell it and donate the money to charity. Shut down your P.O. Box and tell the ifam to donate the money to worthy course instead of sending you more tat you don’t even want. Another one god I’m good at this is next time you think about contacting a company for a freebie, as these companies are all small startups usually, how about you actually pay for your stuff to help them out? As you clearly do not need freebies.

• Heart

Can'tHelpMyself

Sorry if this has been mentioned, but I noticed this on Instagram and have barely stopped laughing since. I for one don't plan on disrupting my Christmas/New Year holidays to appreciate a woman who makes excuses for her child-groomer husband or leaves her baby on a beach!

hilarious.GIF

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

Necromencer

Where would we be without Ghost82 and the wonderful synopsis. I cannot stomach them at the moment and her trying to justify the school absence is puerile garbage. Private or state...Children should not be missing school to be filming crap around swimming pools and fast food roachcoaches. Oh and humbled to have #70 title....must get me a youtube chanel and a blanket empire now....:rolleyes: 😁 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I wonder if this bag over the pram wasn’t because they’re useless and didn’t bring a rain cover but because Sarah was testing out her new business venture.
Bag For Life and Me by Sarah (sometimes Ingham)
The PERFECT way for any trend setting mummy to keep your baby dry (and potentially suffocated) in all weathers. Be it raining, a very lot raining or super raining, your littul bundle will be dry and warm and super happy. Available in many styles included B & M, Poundland, Morrison’s, primark and River Island (if I can get hold of Nana). Order yours today just in time for Christmas (Christmas delivery not guaranteed) for just £59.99. What. A. Bargain.

• Haha

Yourvoiceisgrating

£150 on dinner and a private school education and she thinks she’s middle class. Nah your nowhere close Sarah not to mention your looking more like your Sister everyday and her weird face reminds me on a crackheads. Your overweight, common and you have an obsession for chavvy clothes so at this point your practically Waynette Slob. And your trips are NOT educational!! Taking your kids around Indonesia sampling other cultures and experiencing new things is educational. Not chavvavaning your way around Europe and pitching up at every trailer park 🤣 Not to mention the social element that the kids are missing out on being at school and let’s face it they could do with being in the company of normal kids cause they are far from normal.

• Heart
  • Haha

Porkiepies

VIP Member
I must remember paying 25k a year means children can learn out of a classroom and be dragged around theme parks, swimming pools and lidl for their education.
Here was me thinking a child needs structure, routine and a qualified teaching professional to ensure they reach full potential with support from parents to enhance and encourage their learning.

Reactions: 39

leni18

VIP Member
Chris you absolute greasy child neglector wrinkly old fool, shut up pipe down, your calling people ignorant when you write bullshit so far up your own ass, you are a nobody you are disgusting writing to 16 year old girls asking them to drop a towel, you are sick, you are the biggest narcissistic little man there ever was, don't you ever call anyone who sees through your bullshit. ignorant, you may think you have got away with things but people like you, like your wife get brought down very quickly and you are falling by your own behaviour, what's come out about your family in the papers and what's been shown on YouTube are facts not ignorant, how isla behaves like a brat is not an ignorant comment its what you her father has put in the vlog for public footage. Your in control of what we see. I'd also think twice if I was you about how you and your wife and Isabelle speak to your viewers even those who know what your like, afterall Mr Ingham it's down to each and every viewer that pays for your girls £25000 school fees and your holidays, all your bits and bats, Sarah's vile coats, pays your bills, pays your house and cars, and just remember the more people you piss off the more likely you'll lose everything. So keep on with your ignorant chit chat and remember it's you lot putting every single thing we see out there. Don't like critism stay off social media.

• Heart

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Wait, so Isla was buying one soft toy out of her own money but couldn't afford to get another one? So the girls bought it for her?

Surely that's not teaching Isla the value of money. We give my 7 year old pocket money each month (only given if behaviour is good, chores are done etc). Sometimes he want something more expensive than the money we give. We tell him to save up and buy the thing he wants next month 🤷

I find it so unfair that the older two were no doubt forced into using their spending money to buy extra things for Isla. That should have been their own money to spend.

Not sure how the girls reacted to it on the vlog as haven't watched it (thanks for the rundown as always, Ghost). But I'm sure there were little signals that will show their uneasiness at the situation.
Esme especially didn't seem best pleased. Lots of fake smiles and pouting and cheek sucking. I heard her say "we will see how much it is" when isabelle said they were off to go buy it.

I hated how isla upon receiving the teddy said "how much was it?"

What child asks that??

Isabelle said Isla loves teddies and is always carrying them around hugging them tight. They have vlogged their whole lives for years i have never once see her with a cuddy toy.

• Wow
  • Sad

Circlish

VIP Member
I don't think it's gifted - driving there? In basic accommodation? Queuing up with the great unwashed?
It's a glorified photoshoot for Chinese blankets and Guantanamo Bay jumpsuits.
And they'll be claiming it all back as business expenses for Rita, Sue, Bob, Baby and Me Too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Catlover360

She is such a stupid person. Like others have said what she said makes No sense. Why can’t you take you me kids in the school holidays Sarah? Is it because you can’t afford it? Don’t come out with the bullshit of ‘they do school work while we are away’ either. Most parents with kids at Isabelle and esmes age, or kids of the same age themselves, know that you don’t just have one class in a day at school. You have multiple lessons in all different subjects. There is NO WAY you would lug that amount of work around with you. And the reason schools have teachers you lazy slob is to TEACH the children HOW to do the work. Come you you liar if the girls have school work show it on the vlog. Show then doing it. I bet you a million pounds you won’t because you can’t. Because they don’t have any or do any. You do not give a shit about your kids education because you are an uneducated food yourself. Both you and Chris are some of the stupidest people I’ve ever laid eyes on. And that’s saying something as ive met some pretty stupid people in my life. There is no need to take your children out of school for a holiday. They are not learning anything on these trips you take. You go on like you have money so should be able to afford to take them during school holidays. You are some of the worst parents I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37