The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't ever remember seeing the inside of Jane Inghams house?

Is it a hoarders paradise? It is filthy? Does she have a shrine to her son in the front yard?
It was shown the day Chris went to hospital with his sprained wrist/broken hand.
No shrine was shown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like Jack Whitehall has purchased Sarah’s coat and and a replica Jace doll in a wig 😂
Look at those gloves 🤣 even got a bit of michael jackson in there with those bad boys. No idea why that made me think of Chris though 😉

It was shown the day Chris went to hospital with his sprained wrist/broken hand.
No shrine was shown 😂
Oh cheers, that must be the in the attic then. I will check that out, out of curiosity

In that sprained hand vlog jace looks exactly the same as he does now, in fact he looked bigger! That was 3 months ago!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They had their hairbrush on the table in the restaurant. Gross
Don't forget we've seen newly gouged out teeth, hacked out for views and thrown on the nearest available Menu..🤮

And, please oh please for the love of divine.. can they tie their hair up for the vlogs.. I can't take it anymore...they look like a bunch of wild horses..

Thought Jace was so sweet though standing up on to the side of the couch.. delighted to be free 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lessons learned today by the Ingham girls:
Isabelle learned she has 161 thousand followers on IG
Esme and Isabelle learned how to split the cost of a stuffed overpriced bear for Isla
Isla learned how to eat with her hands just like her brother. Must be Isla led Feeding.
All girls learned they are now really bored with the park. Maybe they should have stayed in school and had more fun.
BTW did we really need to see Creepys crotch?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lessons learned today by the Ingham girls:
Isabelle learned she has 161 thousand followers on IG
Esme and Isabelle learned how to split the cost of a stuffed overpriced bear for Isla
Isla learned how to eat with her hands just like her brother. Must be Isla led Feeding.
All girls learned they are now really bored with the park. Maybe they should have stayed in school and had more fun.
BTW did we really need to see Creepys crotch?
This lessons learnt and Ghosts run downs are becoming a daily regular occurance. I love them both

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ive never known a baby to be so expresionless like Jace, there just seems to be nothing there apart from that last clip where we saw a glimmer of his personality.

I can't beleive them girls have slept in them onesies all week 🤢. Funny though as Sarah said they dont sleep in onesies with hoods!

Isla obviously got a new hat too. Something else that looked like it was for a toddler. She also didnt even know the name of the bear she had.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ive never known a baby to be so expresionless like Jace, there just seems to be nothing there apart from that last clip where we saw a glimmer of his personality.

I can't beleive them girls have slept in them onesies all week 🤢. Funny though as Sarah said they dont sleep in onesies with hoods!

Isla obviously got a new hat too. Something else that looked like it was for a toddler. She also didnt even know the name of the bear she had.
I'm totally bored of waiting for Jace to grow some hair.
And I've totally given up on Isla ever growing some eyebrows.
But then look at Sarah's slugs and remember to be careful what I wish for 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm totally bored of waiting for Jace to grow some hair.
And I've totally given up on Isla ever growing some eyebrows.
But then look at Sarah's slugs and remember to be careful what I wish for 😮
Sadly chris probably takes his razor to jaces head every morning, lunch time and night incase any unwanted hairs appear

All jokes aside, jace does definitely look like he is going to be a little blonde boy

Reactions: 5
Sadly chris probably takes his razor to jaces head every morning, lunch time and night incase any unwanted hairs appear

All jokes aside, jace does definitely look like he is going to be a little blonde boy
Creepy must be relieved. Will probably spare him the questions from the ifam and allow him to continue to be a closet ginger.

Reactions: 7

He has only 3 expressions, 1 is just staring, 2 is smiling, 3 is that weird screwing his face up one that he seems to have acquired in the last couple of weeks

He is an adorable baby, just a shame he has such half arsed "adults" raising him

Reactions: 9
Don't forget we've seen newly gouged out teeth, hacked out for views and thrown on the nearest available Menu..🤮

And, please oh please for the love of divine.. can they tie their hair up for the vlogs.. I can't take it anymore...they look like a bunch of wild horses..

Thought Jace was so sweet though standing up on to the side of the couch.. delighted to be free 😜
Jace did not stand up. Chris lowered his camera so it would look like he did.

• Sad
Jace did not stand up. Chris lowered his camera so it would look like he did.
A bit like when sarah said last week "what are you doing jace, what are you doing" sounding all shocked that he climed up tp her independently when really you could see her pulling on his arm

• Haha
I’m new to the ingham scene but not to tattle, i came across them when i was searching youtube for tips on holiday reveals at the airport - which we plan on doing with our son next year on his first holiday abroad.

I have questions !!!

Why the duck are they selling a replica reborn doll of their own child?!? FUCKIN WEIRD MAN.
Why the hell does he have the crappy hat on his head at all times with spikes of hair coming out like he’s a greasy teenager??
Are all the kids his? They’re all so different?
Those cheap blankets? Surely aren’t safe for babies? The pom poms are chokable sizes and look like they’d fall off with a small tug? I know my similar next cushions with pom poms do!!
Why the duck is she still with him when he’s an actual sexual predator? He’s into young girls and they have a house full of them?
Why spend 25k on schooling if they aren’t actually going to be there for it!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
You're not the only one, I feel the same
🙋‍♀️ Same - have felt uncomfortable watching the two of them for a while. Seemed at one stage like Izzy was joint at the hip with him, although that may have been Sarah sending Izzy out with him to act as some sort of electronic tag for Chris. Can’t say I’ve seen many recent vlogs, but the ones i’ve seen over the past 6-8 months, I noticed a lot of adoring gazes being directed at Crusty Mingham by Izzy. I may have it all wrong and be over analysing, easily done when we know what we know.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.