The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about Esme and Isabelle who barely get anything, especially Esme. Why not teach the spoilt brat to give her money to her big sister for a change? I doubt we will see this happen though. Iddy biddy Isla gets her own way yet again. An act of kindness is not toward yourself and your YouTube family who already get so much money as it is. Wonder how much prompting from Sarah it took for them to give their money to Isla. :rolleyes:

View attachment 62298
Isla got her special treat on the first day of the holiday. Esme and Isabelle were saving the spending money that nana gave them for when they find something they like. They really do treat Isla differently to the others and at times it’s sickening to watch the look of disappointment on the others face when it happens. They‘ve been filming the vlogs since Esme was about 6 years old and she was never treated the way isla is and she was a lot younger than Isla is now. All children should be treated the same. If they wanted isla to have this treat then Sarah and Chris should have stuck their stingy hands in their own pockets and said they will buy it and the other girls will get a treat too when they find something they like. Islas attitude stinks lately on the vlogs. She really is starting to look like a rude know it all and Sarah doesn’t help by cackling and calling it sister rivalry. It’s bizarre how Isla always gets a treat when the others get something yet Sarah thinks it’s ok to leave the others out when isla gets a treat. Imagine Islas face if the inghams had suggested that for the act of kindness Isla should give some of her money towards a gift for Esme or Isabelle?

I know she’s only a little girl and all of this is on Sarah and Chris but they are really not helping her in life by letting her act like this. The bragging. The face pulling. The rudeness. The superior attitude. It really isn’t going to help her make friends in high school. Sarah and Chris will call people trolls for pointing this out but it’s the truth. Treat them all the same because showing favouritism isn’t fair on the others. Parents should not have a favourite child and parents who favour one child will swear blind that they don’t do that when it’s plain to see that they do. Of course it’s sweet that the girls wanted isla to have a gift but I’m guessing Sarah and Chris encouraged them to spend their spending money on Isla when isla already gets more than they do anyway.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Can just imagine them rocking up to parents evening - Sarah with her split ends, in her snowman coat and UGG boots. Chris with his beanie, sweat dripping down his face, trackies with a hole in them, woohooing at the teachers.

Isla was chucking presents last year as soon as she ripped them open. She's become even more bratty since then, so can't wait to see the delightful little 7 year old this year 🙄

I think it's because they get out of breath. Lazy, during her school rant, was huffing and puffing after walking and talking at the same time. Creepy, hope you've treated her to a gym membership this Christmas.

View attachment 62374

Lazy, please treat Isabelle to a hair cut as one of your "random acts of kindness".
She`s looking and behaving ,more like Sarah as time goes on. :(

Reactions: 8
Was looking at the comments on Sarahs
Why on earth are people thanking Sarah for their crappy blankets?! You paid for them, she didn’t gift them to you. She hasn’t done you some great service, she scammed you into parting with your hard earned money for crappy potentially dangerous blankets.
The biggest and best act of kindness would be for Chris & Sarah to come forward and apologise to those girls that they have caused trauma to. I think they’re both accountable for his creepy interactions with young girls.
I noticed that too. EXTRAORDINARY behaviour from people - thanking them "so much!" for stuff they've paid for? 🤣🤣 They should invest a bit more in some self-esteem, instead of fawning over salespeople. That's just dumb.

oh look they’ve come up with our prison outfits for when we all go to Switzerland!!! View attachment 62372
Lmao! How Guantanamo can you get? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So the holiday to Disneyland Paris was gifted!! Fuming to be honest. I won’t be going there again. If they support child predators it’s not somewhere I want to be paying to go. This disgusting granny family have no morals. Giving back 😂😂 you just take take take you pair of greasy ugly nasty vermin. You think by smiling at someone that equals giving something back? You are selfish bastards who wouldn’t help anyone without it benefiting you. Never ever seen you go in a shop and buy a trolley full of toys to donate. Never seen you do anything nice for a charity. Horrible horrible people. Karma is going to come for you big time. Be worried. I would
how do you know it was gifted? x

Reactions: 4
What?? Where have you seen it was a gifted holiday?

Reactions: 3
What?? Where have you seen it was a gifted holiday?
Just seen all this on Twitter but still can't work out how they know it was gifted. Shocking if it has been gifted. I shall never visit Disney again.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Isla got her special treat on the first day of the holiday. Esme and Isabelle were saving the spending money that nana gave them for when they find something they like. They really do treat Isla differently to the others and at times it’s sickening to watch the look of disappointment on the others face when it happens. They‘ve been filming the vlogs since Esme was about 6 years old and she was never treated the way isla is and she was a lot younger than Isla is now. All children should be treated the same. If they wanted isla to have this treat then Sarah and Chris should have stuck their stingy hands in their own pockets and said they will buy it and the other girls will get a treat too when they find something they like. Islas attitude stinks lately on the vlogs. She really is starting to look like a rude know it all and Sarah doesn’t help by cackling and calling it sister rivalry. It’s bizarre how Isla always gets a treat when the others get something yet Sarah thinks it’s ok to leave the others out when isla gets a treat. Imagine Islas face if the inghams had suggested that for the act of kindness Isla should give some of her money towards a gift for Esme or Isabelle?

I know she’s only a little girl and all of this is on Sarah and Chris but they are really not helping her in life by letting her act like this. The bragging. The face pulling. The rudeness. The superior attitude. It really isn’t going to help her make friends in high school. Sarah and Chris will call people trolls for pointing this out but it’s the truth. Treat them all the same because showing favouritism isn’t fair on the others. Parents should not have a favourite child and parents who favour one child will swear blind that they don’t do that when it’s plain to see that they do. Of course it’s sweet that the girls wanted isla to have a gift but I’m guessing Sarah and Chris encouraged them to spend their spending money on Isla when isla already gets more than they do anyway.
I have 2 children and one on the way I tend to favour which child is not pissing me off on the day 😂 isla would prob be my least fave if I was them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I partly posted further up... I'll continue 😅
I was looking at comments on Sarah's latest Insta post and am a little perturbed by 'Owen'. He clearly adores his concept of the Minghams and his politeness and good nature is admirable - but - he seems to be a young adult again with vulnerabilities, and I see he has given himself a username including 'official', just like Sarah - although his low Follower numbers don't really warrant it. He's also trying to sell his own merch 🤦🏻 Maybe he's loaded and he can afford it, and maybe he is a potential social media superstar on the up - but at the moment it doesn't look that way. All I see is a nice young, vulnerable guy being influenced by the behaviour of the Minghams. It's sad and worrying, and I hope he has people around him to protect his feelings and his ego when his dreams fail to materialise.
I doubt Sarah has even noticed him, or given his comment a second thought. She'd probably, in fact, be proud to think she's an 'influencer', but she and Chris are lulling young kids and vulnerable adults into a silly, immature, delusional world where fame is the goal. Owen concerns me 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Just looking at the twitter stuff. Still dont know where they have got thats its gifted from?

Reactions: 5
With sarah telling the kiddie ifam to go around hugging complete strangers is so very wrong. I dont believe any child of any age should go around hugging anyone (even if they know them) if they dont want to. You just never know who these people truely are *cough* creepy *cough*. If my friends tell their kids to hug me, i say no, only if they want to. The parent may know me but the child doesn't.
Yes, there's been a big push recently in schools giving talks and presentations on consent and personal space.

Reactions: 5
Gifted? How do you know?

Reactions: 3
Gifted? How do you know?
I can’t see it being gifted to them tbh. I doubt Disney would even gift them a greasy burger from chris’ crush Annettes never mind a full holiday. The only thing they seem to get gifted these days are things like knitted bows and handmade matching leggings for Jace and Isla.

Reactions: 21
Was looking at the comments on Sarahs
I noticed that too. EXTRAORDINARY behaviour from people - thanking them "so much!" for stuff they've paid for? 🤣🤣 They should invest a bit more in some self-esteem, instead of fawning over salespeople. That's just dumb.

Lmao! How Guantanamo can you get? 😂😂😂
It’s like me thanking Asos so much for sending me the clothes I bought. Weird!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve been laughing at some of the bare faced lies by Family vloggers and their fears over coppa. I thought it would be fun to do a couple of paragraphs on what they say and what they really mean. This applies to creepies recent little rant, and the many vlogs doing the rounds from vexed and rattled vloggers, terrified that the good life is soon to be over (good😂)

I kind of hoped the Inghams might do an address on this, as my hunch is, the recent comments from Chris are pure bravado, and behind the scenes they are actually shitting it big time. Their recent behaviour clearly gives them away with the ‘we are travel vloggers’, selling grossly over priced merch, and the ridiculously early Christmas vlogs

What they say in their pity fest vlogs and insta/twitter feeds re coppa;
We believe in child privacy and protection laws more than anything! We want our and your children to be safe in the Youtube community, but Coppa is WRONG!, and will make Youtube even more of an unsafe space for all children! Sign the petitions, and fight for your right to watch the content you want, whilst fighting for a better and more coherent law that allows us to continue making the content you want to see, whilst protecting childrens data and privacy. If we can’t stop coppa we may have to stop making the content that we do for the sheer love and joy of sharing our lives with you guys! our beloved fans

What they really mean;
We don’t give two shits about protecting our children’s privacy or data, or yours or anyone else’s. If we did, we wouldn’t shove a camera in our children’s faces for the last five years, giving them up daily public consumption, making content and clickbait thumbnails that attract paedophiles, and interacting on a daily basis with our mainly under 13 years old fans who shouldn’t be on YouTube in the first place. Please sign all of the petitions against Coppa, as by sheer fluke, we discovered a way of making easy money, a large percentage of which has been made illegally due to Youtube blatantly ignoring child protection laws since inception in 2005. Please please do all you can to stop Coppa. We can’t bear the thought of getting real jobs again and no longer being adored and worshipped by 10 year olds

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I can’t see it being gifted to them tbh. I doubt Disney would even gift them a greasy burger from chris’ crush Annettes never mind a full holiday. The only thing they seem to get gifted these days are things like knitted bows and handmade matching leggings for Jace and Isla.
This is what I'm thinking they also wouldn't slum them in the Davy Crockett if it was a gifted trip. If it really is gifted then RI need to spill out how they know this instead of just screaming gifted from the rooftops.

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's gifted - driving there? In basic accommodation? Queuing up with the great unwashed?
It's a glorified photoshoot for Chinese blankets and Guantanamo Bay jumpsuits.
And they'll be claiming it all back as business expenses for Rita, Sue, Bob, Baby and Me Too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
This is what I'm thinking they also wouldn't slum them in the Davy Crockett if it was a gifted trip. If it really is gifted then RI need to spill out how they know this instead of just screaming gifted from the rooftops.
They would have had the magic fastpasses im sure of it! When anastasia went they had paid and disney gifted them while they were just for being well known!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.