The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but I did not need to look down Creepy's crutch today.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t ever recommend a channel, but a Tattler has a daughter who is going to Disney Paris and was worried she worried she would be bored after watching the Lazy and Creepy crap show. Watch Vicky Mouse YouTube. She does hauls, crafts and is a Disney ambassador. She vlogs Disneyland Paris, and Disney Orlando. Has tips and does a great job of showing the park. Sorry I don’t remember who the tattler is, but if anyone remember can you please tag her. Thanks.
Also I don’t have to smile at anyone today. I am considering this my “advent act of kindness! 😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀😀
It was me! Thanks for that 😁

Reactions: 3
They've been asked how they know/if they are sure by a few people and they haven't replied (yet). I thought the RI's were all about 'the receipts' :unsure:
Only when it suits them. Theres
I think this is why RI think the Disney trip was gifted.

View attachment 62430
I don’t understand that statement. Is it dangerous or not? It is dangerous and could either hit someone or damage the ride. How does the ride operator ( who probably is some youngster who presses stop and start, look at the smiler incident at Alton towers) saying they can do it make it any less dangerous??

can one of the ifam please send Sarah a hairbrush

Hi you can vlog on most rides in walt Disney world but they have to be secure seen loads when we go 🎄🎄
Sarah holds a wand thing, it’s not secure. One of the specific rides that says you can’t film on their website says Rc racers. Pretty sure they filmed on that?

Reactions: 5
sorry just reskimming the vlogs and i swear does isla not really know how to use a knife and fork properly

Reactions: 5
I think this is why RI think the Disney trip was gifted.

View attachment 62430

To be fair I follow a channel on YouTube that vlogs theme parks and they always film on the rides at Disney.
It’s never gifted to then as they usually include a travel vlog with tips how to do it on the cheap.
Disney let them film as long as a cast member has checked the equipment is safe, but I’m sure they use a chest mount to film, I’m not sure the rules on hand held.

Reactions: 2
I found out today my sons school has been doing routine assessments all week. This is so they can place the children in the correct phonics/maths groups when they go back in the new year. Parents werent told in advance. Those who missed them this week and there were 5 seperate assessments have to catch up with them next week. So they'll be not only disrupting others education but also missing out on whatever else is going on at that time.
This is why they shouldnt be removing those kids from school, there is constant learning and assessments being done, ones lazy wont even know about.
My daughter is in Y5 and has also had tests all week. It was a big deal for her. No way would she have wanted to miss them.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion for #71. Apologies in advance 😂

All this talk about coppa turns Sarah into a whoppa

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair I follow a channel on YouTube that vlogs theme parks and they always film on the rides at Disney.
It’s never gifted to then as they usually include a travel vlog with tips how to do it on the cheap.
Disney let them film as long as a cast member has checked the equipment is safe, but I’m sure they use a chest mount to film, I’m not sure the rules on hand held.
I think most theme parks are fine with a chest mount if its been checked. I follow a couple of themepark channels as well and that seems to be the case.

My daughter is in Y5 and has also had tests all week. It was a big deal for her. No way would she have wanted to miss them.
Maybe thats a reason they have gone this week. To save esme doing the tests?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
YUCK the way him and izzy interract. when he was describing fast passes for the millionth time.... just the tiny moments of ways she looked at him i found REALLY disturbing - it didn't seem to me like a father daughter relationship basically. i hope I am wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Todays vlog is called Surprising our 7 year old sister with a magical gift.

The vlog starts with Sarah waking up the girls at 9:30. The girls leave the bedroom and are surprised to see that snowflake sparkles is back! She’s wrapped up in toilet paper bandages and looks to be in a bad way so I’m guessing she’s been fumigated and had a good skin scrub at the North Pole after the beanie incident yesterday.

Jace is playing with his new toys on one of Sarahs blankets again. He kicks his legs and waves his arms as the girls greet him. Sarah mentions that one of the buttons on his babygrow had opened in the night and his leg had popped out. She doesn't know how he has slept. I’m surprised she didn’t notice with her not sleeping for the past 9 months and Chris up editing until 4:30 in the morning. 🙄

Advent calender time and esme gets told again not to tell isla what she’s got in hers.

Sarah is freezing in the carpark. They’re enjoying getting into the park quite late. Sarah says she enjoys not having such a strict schedule. She lies and says that in the past they usually get to the parks early to make the most of magic hours. She uses Jace as an excuse. she doesn’t want to wake him up at the crack of dawn and affect his sleepies. She looked like she was going to say routine but even she knows he doesn’t have one yet.

They do the usual walk into the park and then Chris goes on and on that he doesn’t know if he’s blurry or foggy. Nobody gives a tit Chris. 🙄 They’re on a mission today because it’s the last day before the park gets busy at the weekend so they’re going to try and smash as much as they can in. They’re off to go on Peter Pan or get fast passes if the queues are mad and ten minutes long like yesterday. Chris is excited that they get fast passes. he claims the queue time is an hour this time.

They’re about to go on star tours. One of Chris’ favourite rides and theres only a five minute queue time. #ItsAllAboutChris

Isabelle is standing with Esme she explains that isla really wants two teddies. Ariel and a Lotso from toy story one and she can’t decide what she wants to get so the girls are off into the shops and if they can afford it they are going to put their money together and get her the Lotso teddy so she can buy herself Ariel. Lovely idea but I’m pretty sure this will be Islas 4th gift in Disney when Esme has had one thing and Isabelle has had none. Let’s hope that Sarah and Isla remember that Esme likes collecting the Disney rings when it becomes her chance to get a turn.

They’re in the shop. The teddy is £25 euros so Esme says she should have enough to buy something for herself and Isabelle wants some earrings so she thinks she will too. The girls are excited to be doing this for Isla. It’s quite sweet and Isla looks genuinely happy as she says thank you. Hopefully Sarah will do the same with Isla instead of buying the Ariel teddy to teach Isla about an act of kindness.

More walking past things while music plays and then Chris says they had planned to eat at the cowboy cookout barbecue because they’ve eaten there before and it’s on their bucket list but it’s closed so they’re back at caseys corner. What a crappy bucket list if you ask me. Slides, pools, Annettes and a barbecue place. Chris says they’re having ‘juicey’ caseys hot dogs. Chris tells Jace that they have some nice baby food for Jace instead and then they finish filming so Sarah can pass Jace his hotdog. 🙄

Sarah thinks she’s in dumbo land. She tries to say the name of the ride and says La plys de con ste deaf es. She doesn’t know if she’s pronouncing that right but I’ll guess no. She cackles. Chris scares Sarah when he pops up behind her. Jace has handled Disney well because he’s a chilled baby who likes sitting in his pram says Sarah. That’ll be the 8 hour daily shopping trips. 🙄

They get on a boat and Chris nearly falls in but unfortunately he saved himself. Sarah breathes hotdog breath on Jace and he turns away. She looks like she’s still got the tag on her mickey ears. probably to sell on gumtree as brand new when she gets home.

They’re on what looks like a baby train. Chris loudly WhoooooHooooooo’s before it’s even started.

Now for the peter Pan fast pass and then Jace is fast asleep. It’s still light and they arrived at midday but Sarah says i think we’re done for the day. Chris says the girls really want to go swimming. I’m getting flashbacks of the tin can adventure in the summer. Sarah complains that it’s really cold before saying not that I’m complaining about the cold. They’ve got their vlog footage for the day though so back to the cabin it is. Chris is hoping to eat at the buffet restaurant at the hotel tonight. Sarah says they’ve tried to eat at different restaurants this trip. It’s still not helping with the low views but what can you do.

Isabelle plays with Jace as he floats on the Sarah river in his rubber ring again in a quick 30 second pool clip that was probably filmed the other day. The inghams are probably napping in the cabin until dinner.

Jace is sitting in his high chair sucking on his starter of pasta and veggie sticks. Isla has chicken and corn and she points to the potato thing and asks Sarah what it is. “It’s potato grats something.” She says and then points to Esmes plate. “Esmes has... some delicious looking food there Esme.” She sounds unsure what‘s on Esmes plate. It’s chicken, corn, a rib and green beans Sarah. 🙄 Now for the second course. Esme has salad and a roll. Isla has mushroom soup. Jace has green beans and fish. He throws his green beans and then eats his fish.

Back in the cabin and Jace is back on his blanket with his toys. He says Dada and tries to crawl up Chris leggings. Yes he has leggings on. 🤮🤣

Jace cackles like Sarah! 😱🤣

Jace say bwahwahpfftpwa so Chris says ”brother? You want a brother?” 🙄 Sarah cackles. He has pulled himself up on the sofa now. Well done Jace! he’s on his feet. 👏

Sarah says say mama. “Dadada.” Says Jace. Chris says Jace is loving him the most. It’s nice to be the favourite because it’s usually Sarah. Maybe because you spend half the day on your skates Chris?

end of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Im getting such a bad vibe watching creepy with Izzy! He’s always putting up pictures of her always praises her up big time, she is nearly always walking beside him when they are out and about. Sends a shiver down my spine and not in a good way.🤢🤢🤢
I've said this for a while. Something is off.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.