Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VonSharkington

Every now and then I think about the GoPro that they lost in the lake in France. I’m sure it’s in a happier place now. Bless.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

SarahGard83

VIP Member
A few years ago I asked my kids school if we could take them out for a week as I was about to start intensive chemotherapy treatment and we wanted a holiday before our lives were turned upside down. We were refused as it wasn't deemed an exceptional circumstance. We still took them out and received a fine. It boils my piss that the Inghams seem to be able to take their kids out at the drop of a hat(or a towel in Chris's case) and have no repercussions. Why can't they understand that this is why people are questioning them and getting angry about the time the kids have off school?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Isla Vass

Some comments that I found interesting.

B7B3F133-3BF8-4E8B-A11F-3BD3FD993D45.jpeg

8F15F584-A8A1-49A3-9ED3-A55617501F72.jpeg

5B6DCA69-9324-4875-BF20-817B3634DE85.jpeg

513E6888-C63D-488A-A29B-58173AABFA68.gif

45A5F076-B63A-4251-8FBA-D07C78229D59.jpeg

F0A4E96A-DC5C-485C-89F7-8ACAFF1FF913.gif

And finally:
EFAC8CFA-46A0-461A-8CA2-6DB351A0708A.jpeg

7C5F113B-CAA2-47B9-8D3A-A2F8991D4A8B.gif

It seems we’ve wasted huge chunks of our lives at school, especially us peasants that went to a regular free school. Surely it’s us poor people that should’ve been excused from school because our parents didn’t pay?
If only my parents would’ve blown up the swimming pool for the summer, I could’ve achieved a few GCSE’s by spending a week in it. 1 trip to Alton Towers would’ve been my A-levels done in a day (that starts at 3pm) That’s what you call a real education!
Next stop, hourly visit to B&M to become a brain surgeon! Nevermind, il become a vlogger which is the equivalent.

Fuck off Mingham’s!!
I personally don’t care about Isla’s bratty behaviour, them raising their kids to be entitled little so and so’s is the least they deserve for their decision to daily exploit their lives. Nightmare children will be the small part of the huge karma that will come to them for being a nonce/nonce excuser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
The very fact those girls were still in bed asleep at 10am until Sarah went bounding in proves that the excitement of being on holiday is lost on them now. My kids are up at the crack of dawn on holiday because they are so excited to be on holiday and for the day ahead. Mind you I guess it doesn’t help that they probably didn’t go to bed until about 12:30 🙄

And don’t even get me started on Lazys ‘explanation’ on how they take them out of school so much 😡 if they get longer holidays than usual then why do they need to take extra time off Sarah? The queen of fucking contradiction. Tossers, the lot of them.

• Heart

Circlish

VIP Member
I think you're wasting your (the children's) money, Lazy. I just looked at the 2019 A Level results for the school you're forking out thousands to and they got ONE pupil into an Oxbridge college.
We pay nothing to have our daughter educated at her school - and they placed FIFTEEN students into Oxbridge colleges this YEAR. 😘

• Heart
  • Haha

lemonelmo

VIP Member
Isn't it ironic how creepy tried for so long to COPPA feel, and at one point it looked like the COPPAs were after him but ultimately its a different kind of COPPA that is going to be his downfall!

Bad boi bad boi what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when COPPA comes for you

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Hope there's no more Billy Bob's buffets for Lazy on the trip!

View attachment 62020
She’s not fat!!!
It’s just that Iddy Biddy is so darn iddy biddy, even though her snowsuit is half way up her legs, that Sarah looks so big in comparison.
Also the camera adds pounds. And it’s a wide angle lens. And it’s only her boobs that are big from breastfeeding, otherwise she could have bought the smaller one.
She’s NOT fat. Don’t be an ignorant!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The vlog is called Terrified on the all new tower of terror elevator drop ride!

The vlog starts with Sarah waking up the girls. She reminds Isla that she made a sugary treat for the elves last night in the restaurant. (Sarahs midnight snack I’m guessing.) She says good morning to Esme so isla jumps in front of her. Sarah tells the girls that the elves didn’t eat it. They tried to bath in it. The girls go and look at the elf and he’s doing a head stand in the sugary treat. Snowflake sparkles has recovered and she’s free of the toilet roll bandages.

Jace is behind them licking the chocolate out of a choc dip on the floor. Isabelle notices and Creepy takes it off him. Sarah cackles and says “daddy! We do not leave chocolate pots around.” and cackles again. Jace whimpers. Sarah claims she left him on the blanket. “How did you get over there?”

Advent calendar opening time. Isla puts her arm out and says “don’t tell me!” to Esme again. I think the girl gets the point now. She gets warned this daily! 🙄 Sarah should have got them different ones. Silent excitement from Esme while Isla says “pink!” and then tells Esme which one they have before Esme has seen it.

Sarah claims Jace has moved again. He tries to crawl but she laughs and says his legs stuck when he doesn't manage to do it. Then he’s sat in the high chair after breakfast. He’s dropped his toy on the floor so Sarah picks it up and gives it back to him. Sarah says Isla is having a cwassont.

Isabelle plugs the orange is the new black onesies while wrapped in one of Sarahs blankets. They come in ten thousand colours and they team perfectly with prison leg shackles for that chain gang look! 👌

Creepy interrupts and says “why you all talking yorkshire?” Maybe because the fake plum in your mouth accents are wearing off chris? 🙄

They‘re walking into the park. It’s raining so they’ve put a Disney bag for life over Jaces buggy hood and the rest of the buggy is covered in a bag for life too. Buy a rain cover you cheap bastards. The kid‘s got a bag for life blanket! 🙄 I thought Sarahs blankets were waterproof? 🧐

Isla is snug in her baby snowsuit. Sarah looks like she’s been swallowed by her hood as she complains it’s cold again. Does this idiot not understand that winter is cold? 🧐 Sarah addresses why Jace is covered in the bags for life. The pram doesn’t have a rain cover that goes with it. Isabelle says it’s embarrassing. She pretends they did buy a universal one but there was a big gaping hole in it when Chris opened it. Sure there was sarah. 🙄 She shows Jace fast asleep under the bag for life hood and cackles.

Isla wishes she was Jace so she could get in the buggy.

The girls are off to go on RC racer so Creepy is sheltering in toy story land.

They‘re off to get some quiche because chris says “the quiche here is magical... MAGICAL!” Sarah moans “£30 for a bit of quiche that probably cost a Euro.” A rip off just like your cheap blankets then Sarah?

Chris is finding it difficult to vlog today because it’s raining. He says he’s having to duck and dive in and out of buildings so he can vlog. Chris kisses where big frank was last sitting on Sarah lip and then licks his lips and tells Sarah she’s got onion breath. 🤮🤢

They’re in the queue for ratatouille. Isabelle holds Jace. Sarah plays the good big sister role and offers to hold him but Isabelle says it‘s ok. She’s got him. That poor girl looks exhausted and fed up lately. if it’s not isla she’s carrying around then it’s little Jace.

Back outside and Creepy is all snug in his beanie while Jace doesn’t even have a hood up on his snowsuit. Isabelle is still carrying him and looks to be struggling. I’m guessing Isla is now snuggled under the bags for life. Chris says they’re off to mickeys Big Bang. Lady muck is having a jolly old time walking along baby free.

Chris woooooohooooooo’s after the show and says that was soooo good! Outside he says it was good to get out of the rain and watch it again. Sarah screeches “OMG!! Did you just say and watch it again? You slept through the whole thing.” Chris pulls his sinister brows look and says “oh shut up man!” Isla sounds like stewie Griffin when he shouted for Lois “mommy, mommy, mommy, momma, momma, momma, mom, mom!” as she says “daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy.” to try and get creepys attention. She tells Chris she’s not going on tower of terror when he responds to her.

Jace is back in the buggy and Sarah chews her thumb.

It’s too dark to see anything on tower of terror but you can hear Sarahs big gob screaming over everyone and when it’s light enough to see again she has her vlogging arm stretched out and looks into camera. More darkness and screaming.

Pool time. Jace is floating in his rubber ring. Sarah says “I wish they had these boats at home. If she’s brought her Bet Gilroys knickers bag with her then I’m guessing that the rubber ring may end up being smuggled home with them.

Giggles from Jace.

Isabelle says it’s nearly there last day and they‘re sad as she and Esme end the vlog.

Insanely boring! 🥱😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Who checked out Dougals new video? They brought their blankets with them to mail in France for an international delivery to save on postage but yet charged the international rate. You can see the delivery bag in the video
20191207_155406.jpg

There are no words. Seriously £64.99 total for a cheap thin shitty £6 blanket. If people are paying £16 postage on top of that ridiculous £48.99 price tag they need their heads seeing to.
Sarah Ingham doesn't even pay over £20 for her kids duvet sets, she doesn't pay over £20 on a winter coat!!
Credit to Dougal for highlighting this with evidence!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Nothing thrills me more than seeing the Inghams kick off whilst they're supposed to be living their best lives on holiday 😂 it's not an Ingham Family holiday without a rant and some drama.

Imagine spending all your time all fired up with anger and rage at random strangers on the internet because they have an opinion that differs to yours 😂 I can picture it now. The girls sat on that fountain whilst Chris goes "yeah, we'll go on a ride in a minute - just responding to the haters and deleting comments about my seedy antics". They must LOVE holidays.

Anyway, Billy Big Balls - seeing as you read here. You should stop blaming "haters" for your family channel's demise. That's all down to you. When's the last time you guys did a sponsored video? What's the last film premiere you were invited to? What happened to Isabelle and Lego? You lost all that stuff for your family, Chris. You alone.

Wind your neck in, you self righteous dick. Don't want to end up with another summer holiday black eye 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If they were doing school work on HOLIDAY (it’s not travelling Sarah shut up)
A. Sarah would have shoved the camera on it by now
B. When’s it getting done when they are in bed until 10am and then dragged out until late at night
C. If they get stuck and need helped they have two thick as pig shit parents who won’t be able to help them

most private school kids I’ve ever come across or seen on tv are really well spoken, can hold good conversation with adults, have a lot of outside school activities like sport and music, interest in news etc .... no offence to those girls but they don’t come across as private school kids.

Reactions: 44

Youtubegossip

VIP Member

Creepy I suggest you watch this video, I’m pretty sure Disneyland is child friendly content! 😁
Funny how people have said some channels have closed because of this new COPPA thing will mean they get demonetised.

I thought all youtubers just did it because it was their passion and they loved sharing their lives and making memories. Does it turn out they are actually doing it to make money? Shock horror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Circlish

VIP Member
Sorry to say this, but she’s not been the sweet girl we all think she is for quite some time. Well before the allegations there were ‘friends’ that went to her primary school and from her current school commenting on the vlogs saying she was mean, a bully, big headed and acting very entitled like she was above everyone else.
I said on here a while ago, but it bears repeating, my daughter's friend knows someone who wanted to take a photo of Issy, and Issy told her to fuck off 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Kimbo combo

VIP Member
Well the vlog has been up 3 hours and only at 12k views it’s Vlogmas it’s should be there best time 😂if they are hit by YouTube with the new rules they are fucked which I hope they are 🙏🏻
Also just like to say thank Ghost the person that does the vlog reviews as I haven’t had to watch one if their boring vlogs in over a week

• Heart
Reactions: 42