The Ingham family #70 Pratts,bratts or tongue wagging tw*ts!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep they were sat at a table for 4...Chris and Izzy did not go to the buffet.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet. Ugh. The only good reason for that is they are skint. Other reasons I don't want to consider

It happened all the time in Lanzarote too. Izzy and Chris staying up in the room whilst Sarah took kids to pool

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So much for family togetherness...saved yourselves 70 euros by Chris and Izzy not going to buffet.
Probably feeling the pinch now it's close to the end of the holiday, maybe they took a doggy sack bag of food back for them?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Chris’ weird obsession with Isabelle started a long time ago. I started getting weird vibes when he would call her babe, gorgeous, constantly having his arm around her as if she was his girlfriend rather than a stepdaughter. Filming her in a towel, bikinis. Walking in her bedroom unannounced, filming her on the toilet. I remember countless vlogs when Isabelle would be in bed and he’d be sprawled or sat on her bed when ending the vlogs. Sorry but it wasn’t normal behavior.
Filming her on the toilet? Gross. When did that happen?

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Only when it suits them. Theres

I don’t understand that statement. Is it dangerous or not? It is dangerous and could either hit someone or damage the ride. How does the ride operator ( who probably is some youngster who presses stop and start, look at the smiler incident at Alton towers) saying they can do it make it any less dangerous??

can one of the ifam please send Sarah a hairbrush

Sarah holds a wand thing, it’s not secure. One of the specific rides that says you can’t film on their website says Rc racers. Pretty sure they filmed on that?
They did

Reactions: 1
Chris’ weird obsession with Isabelle started a long time ago. I started getting weird vibes when he would call her babe, gorgeous, constantly having his arm around her as if she was his girlfriend rather than a stepdaughter. Filming her in a towel, bikinis. Walking in her bedroom unannounced, filming her on the toilet. I remember countless vlogs when Isabelle would be in bed and he’d be sprawled or sat on her bed when ending the vlogs. Sorry but it wasn’t normal behavior.
Not forgetting when she went away and he asked her if he could sleep in her bed, now what step father or father even would say that? It's not normal.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Not forgetting when she went away and he asked her if he could sleep in her bed, now what step father or father even would say that? It's not normal.
When did that happen?

He sits so close to her on her bed too of an evening, not at the end, right up the top next to her.

The hiding under the bed was weird too, she could of been changing or anything!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Filming her on the toilet? Gross. When did that happen?
If I remember correctly it was when they went away to this cabin, I believe it was Christmas probably a couple years back. There were a number of comments about it as most people thought Chris had ‘accidentally’ filmed it and then ‘accidentally’ left it in the vlog.
I can’t even remember if he went back and edited it out.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I’ve seen it all now Esme and Izzy spending their own money to get their spoilt brat of a sister a gift she doesn’t need ! Don’t even tell me that Sarah didn’t convince them to do that ! JHC ! That girls behaviour and attitude she should be having things taken off her or at the very least giving her a lot less to stop her from being the verucca salt she’s turning into FFS ! Are they blind or stupid or both ? Can they not see what is happening to that kid ? It makes me feel physically sick ! Ifam kids watching seeing terrible behaviour being constantly rewarded ! God help the next generation that’s all I can say ! 😞

What’s with ‘ Izzy & Chris ‘ special time together ALL THE TIME? He spends more time alone with that girl than he does his own kids or his wife ! Sarah makes me so angry how she allows her daughter to be used like that ! Her real dad must be enraged ! 😫

Don’t know how much more they can do before someone somewhere gets involved and puts a stop to these runaway trains !

Disasters in the making ! 😑

Here you go as someone mentioned above Sarah's wrist. Looks very swollen.
Looks like her hand has mumps 😑

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
I swear they just give Isla more and more things and treat her like the favourite just to wind us up but if it continues they risk losing subscribers.

Wait, so Isla was buying one soft toy out of her own money but couldn't afford to get another one? So the girls bought it for her?

Surely that's not teaching Isla the value of money. We give my 7 year old pocket money each month (only given if behaviour is good, chores are done etc). Sometimes he want something more expensive than the money we give. We tell him to save up and buy the thing he wants next month 🤷

I find it so unfair that the older two were no doubt forced into using their spending money to buy extra things for Isla. That should have been their own money to spend.

Not sure how the girls reacted to it on the vlog as haven't watched it (thanks for the rundown as always, Ghost). But I'm sure there were little signals that will show their uneasiness at the situation.

Reactions: 22
Wait, so Isla was buying one soft toy out of her own money but couldn't afford to get another one? So the girls bought it for her?

Surely that's not teaching Isla the value of money. We give my 7 year old pocket money each month (only given if behaviour is good, chores are done etc). Sometimes he want something more expensive than the money we give. We tell him to save up and buy the thing he wants next month 🤷

I find it so unfair that the older two were no doubt forced into using their spending money to buy extra things for Isla. That should have been their own money to spend.

Not sure how the girls reacted to it on the vlog as haven't watched it (thanks for the rundown as always, Ghost). But I'm sure there were little signals that will show their uneasiness at the situation.
Esme especially didn't seem best pleased. Lots of fake smiles and pouting and cheek sucking. I heard her say "we will see how much it is" when isabelle said they were off to go buy it.

I hated how isla upon receiving the teddy said "how much was it?"

What child asks that??

Isabelle said Isla loves teddies and is always carrying them around hugging them tight. They have vlogged their whole lives for years i have never once see her with a cuddy toy.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Isn't the girls holiday money from Sarah's nanna, so the 2 older girls have to pool resources from nanna's pension to treat Iddy biddy isla! As they are doing nice things for others for advent. Spoiled brat!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
In other words, she's old enough to look after him, a substitute mother.
She actually seems more protective with ,and over Jace than his mother!When they got off a ride ,and someone pointed out he was alone ,it was Isabelle who looked up ,noted he had nobody watching him ,and straight away went to check he was ok ,and then stayed with him.Do i think it`s lovely they obviously have a bond?Totally.Do i think Sarah needs to step up and behave like his actual mother!Absolutely..Izzy earns her keep in the vlogs and awful insta poses lazy likes to upload.Get up off your behind Lazy ,and parent YOUR child!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The way she is waddling round that park pushing jace with her elbows sticking out thinking she is some magical snow queen is disturbing. In reality she just looks like a giant swollen marshmallow thats about to break out into song.

"stay now...."

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Esme especially didn't seem best pleased. Lots of fake smiles and pouting and cheek sucking. I heard her say "we will see how much it is" when isabelle said they were off to go buy it.

I hated how isla upon receiving the teddy said "how much was it?"

What child asks that??

Isabelle said Isla loves teddies and is always carrying them around hugging them tight. They have vlogged their whole lives for years i have never once see her with a cuddy toy.
Well Isabelle has turned into a liar for the camera just like her parents, they think people who watch the videos are stupid. Isabelle please tell us which vlogs your spoilt sister is carrying and cuddling teddies, please stop lying to try to cover up the fact your parents do not know how to stop spoiling your little sister. Lying about stupid things will always catch you out.

I don't ever remember seeing the inside of Jane Inghams house?

Is it a hoarders paradise? It is filthy? Does she have a shrine to her son in the front yard?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.