The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching the Yorkshire shepherdess earlier in the week and her brood of nine 😮 What a wonderful way to grow up. Have you ever seen such healthy, happy kids? Now there is a woman who will never get boils on her arse. Have read her books as well. Hmmmm, thinking what it would be like to send lazy to help out on the farm for a day...🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would love the Inghams to go on wife swap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She`s pathetic! How old are you Sarah?? Why it it so impossible to have a different opinion on your tatty over priced goods??No ,you won`t "fall" ,WHO would be unhappy to receive something up to three times the price of similar ,better quality items ,after waiting an unreasonable amount of time ,and then ,when questioning said item ,hear either nothing from you ,or be slatted ,as they must be "trolls"! I don`t know why i`m so surprised ,,as you sell your kids privacy daily ,to live a life which doesn`t include hard work ,but allows you to sit back ,and get something for nothing!Your shere gall amazes me ,,as there are companies ,decades old ,who acknowledge when their customer service has failed ,and act upon it.Funny ,they never attempt to belittle anyone ,they have their success ,and rightly so ,because they know ,they don`t always get it right.You on the other hand ,think your infalible.Let me just let on ,you`re not!!!!! :rolleyes:
I brought something from the internet and it broke, i even said that i wasnt sure if it was my fault or not and offered to pay for a new one to be sent out. But no, they appologised and said they would send me a replacement for free. Now that is good customer service.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was watching the Yorkshire shepherdess earlier in the week and her brood of nine 😮 What a wonderful way to grow up. Have you ever seen such healthy, happy kids? Now there is a woman who will never get boils on her arse. Have read her books as well. Hmmmm, thinking what it would be like to send lazy to help out on the farm for a day...🤣🤣🤣🤣
What’s her channel?

P
It's really sad that she doesn't even bother getting the girls hair cut! They haven't had theirs done for over a year. Would have been at least nice for them to start the school year off with a fresh trim
you don’t even have to go to a hairdressers for long straight hair you can just trim it yourself. That’s what I do with my girls.

Would love the Inghams to go on wife swap
Yes that would be amazing. Youtubers should collab and do this. They’d get a lot views.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Reduced beef of course!

I must say i am still laughing at Sarahs rant. One of my favourite parts was her claiming that we knew they had listed their house for sale within 3 minutes 🤣 and spread it alllll over the internet. I wasn't aware that tattle life was the whole internet 😲
It is, in her world:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if that child will get a freebie off them 😮
No chance they dont give they only take and take in a big way they now think that they are entitled to keep taking from those poor ifam kids spending their money on a stupid woman when in fact if it was the other way and her kids were spending money on sending presents to Adults then she would have something to say about that.

Reactions: 5
Sarah you say in your rant some people don't like you but you don't know why 🤷‍♀️here goes

1) your husband messaged young girls and took complete disadvantage of your position saying drop that towel, you called these girls out saying they had mental health issues when they are only a few years older than your very own daughter, you allowed Chris to get away with disgusting behaviour,

2) you yourself have made fake accounts attacking anyone who speaks in a negative way about you, but complain when your on receiving end.

3) question yourself why you have fallen out with most of your pre vlogging day friends? You had friebds now you seem to have just your very small inner circle, why? Are you telling me everyone is jealous of you, or is it way you've changed beyond belief and turned into a narcissistic witch believing your better than most,

4) your biggest supporters have turned against you recently again why?

5) your children, there is absolute no respect given to these girls, discussing what should be private to all and sundry, no routine because mummy and daddy need them for footage for money, there's no privacy no stability it's all what you and your husband want.

6) regardless of your bs version you DID leave Jace on beach and the footage proves you all had your eye off him, watch it then you will see what we saw. You was swimming not paddling, he was on beach you was in sea. Fact,

7) your lies constantly, in your Jace doll reveal you said so many times omg it's so Jace, it's modelled on when he was 4 weeks old, you can buy your very own Jace doll. Then when hate came as its disgusting you back tracked your version and said it doesn't look like him🤦‍♀️.

8) some don't like you bought a dog it was best thing ever then you make money and every few weeks it's packed off to witch Inghams, your dog should never really have been bought your not a commited dog owner, she's only shown when mentioned here etc, not to mention you bought her from a puppy farm the biggest no no EVER.

9) YOU SAY YOU WON'T FALL, YOU ALREADY HAVE, GOOGLING YOUR NAMES ISN'T THE BEST OF READS ABOUT YOURSELVES.

10)STOP Dm your ifam it's not professional at all and can get you into deep trouble. Just look no closer to your husband to see that. Set up a fan club get other people not family to run it. End of

Could go on but this may help you understand why your not liked.
After reading this Sarah I do not in a second believe anyone should be coming to your door or driving past your home or in anyway being malicious, I write here my opinions and that's where its left. I comment on everything you put out there. Do I believe you deserve the money and success and freebies no not after all I've seen but then again that's just my opinion and do I care if your girls stopped going to private school? No because its a luxury, do I care if you have to go back to life before vlogging no, at least teens will be free from your husband Dm them.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sarah you say in your rant some people don't like you but you don't know why 🤷‍♀️here goes

1) your husband messaged young girls and took complete disadvantage of your position saying drop that towel, you called these girls out saying they had mental health issues when they are only a few years older than your very own daughter, you allowed Chris to get away with disgusting behaviour,

2) you yourself have made fake accounts attacking anyone who speaks in a negative way about you, but complain when your on receiving end.

3) question yourself why you have fallen out with most of your pre vlogging day friends? You had friebds now you seem to have just your very small inner circle, why? Are you telling me everyone is jealous of you, or is it way you've changed beyond belief and turned into a narcissistic witch believing your better than most,

5) your children, there is absolute no respect given to these girls, discussing what should be private to all and sundry, no routine because mummy and daddy need them for footage for money, there's no privacy no stability it's all what you and your husband want.

6) regardless of your bs version you DID leave Jace on beach and the footage proves you all had your eye off him, watch it then you will see what we saw. You was swimming not paddling, he was on beach you was in sea. Fact,

7) your lies constantly, in your Jace doll reveal you said so many times omg it's so Jace, it's modelled on when he was 4 weeks old, you can buy your very own Jace doll. Then when hate came as its disgusting you back tracked your version and said it doesn't look like him🤦‍♀️.

8) some don't like you bought a dog it was best thing ever then you make money and every few weeks it's packed off to witch Inghams, your dog should never really have been bought your not a commited dog owner, she's only shown when mentioned here etc, not to mention you bought her from a puppy farm the biggest no no EVER.

9) YOU SAY YOU WON'T FALL, YOU ALREADY HAVE, GOOGLING YOUR NAMES ISN'T THE BEST OF READS ABOUT YOURSELVES.

10)STOP Dm your ifam it's not professional at all and can get you into deep trouble. Just look no closer to your husband to see that. Set up a fan club get other people not family to run it. End of

After reading this Sarah I do not in a second believe anyone should be coming to your door or driving past your home or in anyway being malicious, I write here my opinions and that's where its left. I comment on everything you put out there. Do I believe you deserve the money and success and freebies no not after all I've seen but then again that's just my opinion and do I care if your girls stopped going to private school? No because its a luxury, do I care if you have to go back to life before vlogging no, at least teens will be free from your husband Dm them.
Very well said - I wonder if she will read this 🤔

Don't give her ideas, lol
We have all seen what she does to her eyebrows she cannot be left to go anywhere near hair with scissors.

Plus its dead end galore on their hair, they need it to have a proffessional tidy up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sarah you say in your rant some people don't like you but you don't know why [emoji2368]here goes

7) your lies constantly, in your Jace doll reveal you said so many times omg it's so Jace, it's modelled on when he was 4 weeks old, you can buy your very own Jace doll. Then when hate came as its disgusting you back tracked your version and said it doesn't look like him[emoji2356].

That’s a very lot of words

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t seem to screen shot it but they are selling them baby arm cushions things on eBay there for around 5.99 and she is selling hers for 15.99 😂
She must have put the prices up, they're on her website for £19.99 now!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I noticed that too ! She said dad helped with the beds but he was out skating or was he ....🤔👀👀
Perhaps his meeting with someone !!!! didn't work out so he came home to decorate the rooms !

Yep ,keep seeing these everywhere ,and ,even the cheapest kinds are better quality than dear sarahs! What a flipping con! Oh ,also Sarah ,these companies accept returns ,and actually respond to issues regarding their items.Try taking note ,maybe your reviews wouldn`t be so bad. :unsure:
She has already stated on Instagram that ALL the bad reviews are false and she only has good reviews

• Haha
When did she make this her profile photo on instagram 🤣 of all the photos
This photo will never get old, posted this photo with a super Sarah inspirational speech about excepting who she is, for a short few hours later the real unedited Sarah Ingham is shown to be twice the size. Being real and honest will never be Sarah ingham. She's more fake than fake

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.