The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s probably old news on here, but can someone tell me what happened with Nikki and why they’re not friends anymore?

Also if I have to listen to them drone on about how they love to travel, I’ll scream. All they do is sit around a pool or sit on a beach, to me that isn’t travelling. That’s just lazing outside in the sunshine...you’re not seeing anything of that country or taking in the culture at all.

Reactions: 14
Really annoyed me seeing that " bad night with jace so weve gone back to bed" other people id be like, yer young baby i get it.
But knowing they were out late last night and the girls have had to get up and go to school no matter how tired they were just isnt fair. Also if they had him in a routine by now maybe he would sleep better at night!
I doubt she’d even got out of bed. No doubt Chris was sent on the school run whilst Sarah hadn’t moved.

Reactions: 12
Of course its not her passion, it’s a cash cow for her Xmas spending 😀
After Christmas spending is all done and dusted she will leave the business for a while then she may want a holiday so she may pack up a few blankets if she has any orders !!!! Wish must be doing a great trade with her just now and anyone who buys her blankets pillows etc must be crazy as you can buy them on Wish for a fraction of the price she is charging. The vlog a few days ago about her sending everything off and her working late looked a bit of a fix the way she suddenly appears shouting "I am finished" or similar she was just in another room and Jace getting beans for his dinner nothing else a tin of beans Well Chris you certainly know how to make a dinner.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So Sarah stayed in bed with Jace because they had a bad night with Jace not sleeping 😴
Guess what if a baby is not in a routine and continually kept in his car seat,pram ( whilst Sarah shops all day everyday ) highchair etc etc he will not sleep well at night !
By this age he should be in a nap time routine which he is not !
Also Sarah doesn’t do ANYTHING with him
NO baby groups no baby swimming no mother and toddlers no baby signing no baby music groups absolutely nothing !!
He’s treated like a doll that just gets dragged around the shops !!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Just watched yesterday's vlog and i'm not gonna lie.. To my shame, I actually felt a bit emotional when the girls came up to their room and saw it 🙈 and then it switched back to Sarah and my heart turned to stone 🙄
I guess I was thinking of how my own two girls would react if they saw their room like that!
I also realised, with absolute certainty, that if Sarah had left Creepy and went it alone with the girls, she would have a huge amount of support and her channel would have blew up, in a good way. Aw well 🤷
Also as kids channels are all going to pot come January, she would have gained a whole new criteria of subscribers with #singlemum #divorce .

Reactions: 6
Still in pj’s at 11am.... that business ain’t gonna run itself Sarah. Even if you haven’t got orders you should have other stuff to work on surely?
This proves that baby and me isn’t her passion, it’s a quick side income to cover the channel failing
She should be going to that office everyday as if she was off to work. Following up on orders, emails, etc. she has absolutely no work ethic at all. How do you wake up each day and have absolutely no direction for the day? Often she doesn't even know what day of the week it is. What a waste of life. The 2 of them are.

Reactions: 20
Still in pj’s at 11am.... that business ain’t gonna run itself Sarah. Even if you haven’t got orders you should have other stuff to work on surely?
This proves that baby and me isn’t her passion, it’s a quick side income to cover the channel failing
dont think shes really into her business - it’s just a half hearted attempt to get some extra cash for an xmas jaunt 🤪

Reactions: 16
Also as kids channels are all going to pot come January, she would have gained a whole new criteria of subscribers with #singlemum #divorce .
Doubt it - they were with Channel Mum the first couple of years when they started and their audience was still kids.

Reactions: 3
Really annoyed me seeing that " bad night with jace so weve gone back to bed" other people id be like, yer young baby i get it.
But knowing they were out late last night and the girls have had to get up and go to school no matter how tired they were just isnt fair. Also if they had him in a routine by now maybe he would sleep better at night!
Feck sake! I had 4 kids under age 8 AND a teenager, and my hubby works as a chef doing crazy hours so I did all the night feeds. I loved having that one on one time with my baby.
Sarah has all her kids in school and a husband who's not "working" and she's still moaning 🙄👊🏻

Reactions: 16
So Sarah stayed in bed with Jace because they had a bad night with Jace not sleeping 😴
Guess what if a baby is not in a routine and continually kept in his car seat,pram ( whilst Sarah shops all day everyday ) highchair etc etc he will not sleep well at night !
NO baby groups no baby swimming no mother and toddlers no baby signing no baby music groups absolutely nothing !!
He’s treated like a doll that just gets dragged around the shops !ty[
/QUOTET
Thats a disgrace its almost at the point of cruelty for Jace as he will not be able to develop at the standard rate. He will not be able to do anything for himself as he is never allowed to try anything except eating which he can do but there again he should not be eating the food he is given its simply not meant for babies there is too much salt and sugar apart from everything else

Reactions: 1
I know it’s probably old news on here, but can someone tell me what happened with Nikki and why they’re not friends anymore?

Also if I have to listen to them drone on about how they love to travel, I’ll scream. All they do is sit around a pool or sit on a beach, to me that isn’t travelling. That’s just lazing outside in the sunshine...you’re not seeing anything of that country or taking in the culture at all.
Use the search bar, type Nikki postman Pat and you'll find the thread with all the details.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Lovely Tattlers, I’m very new to posting ( first time) but have been with you since way back when.
I’ve never felt the need to post before because you basically say it all for me when it comes to these two and you’re all are so very entertaining! 😂. I wanted to mention one of their vlogs that aside from the ”alleged grooming scunt that he is “ this sums him up for me. It’s their first meet and greet. Creepy crawly cretin is an absolute wanna be rock star. He’s completely giddy like an excited little girl at all the attention, absolutely lapping it up it’s paaaaainfully cringe 🥴. At the end of the vlog his good night to Isabelle was really uncomfortable, an ewww look at arms length uncomfortable. Then switch back to them both signing off in an equally cringe skin crawling vomit induced way🤮 How the hell did these get any followers?? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Thanks to you guys I don’t watch these fucktards but I was curious to see how they were back then, which led me to other people’s vlogs of them at the Inghams meet n greet. You see a different side to the girls in other peoples vlogs. Isla in particular who when called will instantly put on a huge smile for the camera and again instantly go back to almost fed up and lost, it was quite sad to see.
As for lazy, all she cares about is money, that’s it. The only thing that will ever hurt her is when YouTube is taken from her. It’s easy money and a lot of money at that. It’s what’s important to her, she’s made that blatantly obvious.
Thanks for the laughs Tattlers, keep up the good work 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He’s treated like a doll that just gets dragged around the shops !!
they liked a comment about someone say maybe jace would like to learn to crawl even answered it and said he's bum suffering cue nxt video

Reactions: 2
Sarah at the start of the vlog ‘i need to get jace in to a routine’

Sarah at the end of the vlog: keeps baby out in Manchester til late in the evening

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Nikki realised the truth so the Creep threatened to sue her. Nikki spilt some tea and if you search her name as someone said above you will find everything on here.

Reactions: 6
Oh my god. Did anyone see the teenage lad asking the Ingham’s for a photo in the vlog? HE MUST have been taking the piss, surely?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.