The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The first photo he looks stunted, short arms and legs whereas the second photo shows his arms and legs are normal size
No I think it’s looks like that because she has shoehorned him in to clothes that are too small.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We have all seen what she does to her eyebrows she cannot be left to go anywhere near hair with scissors.

Plus its dead end galore on their hair, they need it to have a proffessional tidy up
I don’t know about that even a monkey could cut 5 inches straight across.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously, are we supposed to believe that this bleeping arsewipe sent someone a FREE blanket because their order went "missing in the post", when Jace doesn't even have one of her super dooper blankets?! And she will make no effort for a little autistic child! duck off Sarah 🤬
Does Jace even have one of her teething rings?

All they care about is vlog content. Simple as that. The kids are aids to boosting their income, or so they hope

She WISHES she was that skinny 😂

View attachment 57378
From May 2018. Apparently more than 4000 turned up and people left disappointed they didn't get to meet them 🙄 wonder how many would turn up now!
This was to mainly promote Isabelles Lego deal thingy. Didn't that get canceled when allegations came out?
I read this one and thought it was from yesterdays lightswithing thing. And thought, woow did they really make a secret meet up for those who private messaged them and even got a venue. Would not have surprised me at all.

Imagine waking up to this 🤣😂

we are off to visit nana, wonder what Lazy wants nana to buy this week 🤔😂
Imagine Sarahs surprise if Nana said oh can we not just stand in the appartment today so I can cudle with Jace and we could just talk for once.
No vlogcontent comming out of that visit and no gifts for the kids. Would be a long time before the next visit

Reactions: 10
Imagine waking up to this 🤣😂
Almost 40 year old wearing camo's from Matalan, a beanie and a skate crew boiz sweatshirt, driving a 2010 Pimp's Range Rover. If that doesn't scream (alleged) nonce, I don't know what else does. Ian Watkins vibes right there.

Wonder how many DM's he's hit up of late, how many gullible girls on the side he has? I'd say plenty. Sarah is the village idiot for staying with him.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Almost 40 year old wearing camo's from Matalan, a beanie and a skate crew boiz sweatshirt, driving a 2010 Pimp's Range Rover. If that doesn't scream (alleged) nonce, I don't know what else does. Ian Watkins vibes right there.

Wonder how many DM's he's hit up of late, how many gullible girls on the side he has? I'd say plenty. Sarah is the village idiot for staying with him.
If he’s still dm’ing girls he’s really stupid. After all of the allegations ( certainly if they aren’t true as he said) I’d never be putting myself at risk again of these ‘crazed teens’ making anything up about me.

secondly, because it really wouldn’t be hard for someone to catfish him. As someone said above him, Sarah, jane, the girls, non of them should be dm’ing fans as if they are friends. Simply to protect themselves and their own privacy.

Reactions: 11
If he’s still dm’ing girls he’s really stupid. After all of the allegations ( certainly if they aren’t true as he said) I’d never be putting myself at risk again of these ‘crazed teens’ making anything up about me.

secondly, because it really wouldn’t be hard for someone to catfish him. As someone said above him, Sarah, jane, the girls, non of them should be dm’ing fans as if they are friends. Simply to protect themselves and their own privacy.
I agree, but he's a sociopath who has received no help that we know of. No way does he change a lifetime's behaviour just like that. He's probably just very clever about it, all this publicity will have driven him further underground. Using an alias, 2nd phone, anything. He needs his kicks.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just watched yesterday's vlog and i'm not gonna lie.. To my shame, I actually felt a bit emotional when the girls came up to their room and saw it 🙈 and then it switched back to Sarah and my heart turned to stone 🙄
I guess I was thinking of how my own two girls would react if they saw their room like that!
I also realised, with absolute certainty, that if Sarah had left Creepy and went it alone with the girls, she would have a huge amount of support and her channel would have blew up, in a good way. Aw well 🤷

I agree, but he's a sociopath who has received no help that we know of. No way does he change a lifetime's behaviour just like that. He's probably just very clever about it, all this publicity will have driven him further underground. Using an alias, 2nd phone, anything. He needs his kicks.

That is scary to think about how many young girls he is in contact with, we have seen from Jess and the girls how he gets into the minds of young vulnerable girls and twists the situation around. It doesn't bear thinking about how many he is now in contact with and how many other young fans are keeping the dm's are secret from close family and friends because Chris will have manipulated them into doing so.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Still in pj’s at 11am.... that business ain’t gonna run itself Sarah. Even if you haven’t got orders you should have other stuff to work on surely?
This proves that baby and me isn’t her passion, it’s a quick side income to cover the channel failing

Reactions: 17
Still in pj’s at 11am.... that business ain’t gonna run itself Sarah. Even if you haven’t got orders you should have other stuff to work on surely?
This proves that baby and me isn’t her passion, it’s a quick side income to cover the channel failing
Of course its not her passion, it’s a cash cow for her Xmas spending 😀

It was just on the ITV news about how online child grooming is at an all time high and obviously Creepy Mingham sprang to my mind immediately.
I decided to tell my Mother about him and his disgrace of a wife. My mom is in her 50s and doesn’t know Jack tit about technology but one of the first things she asked was, “How is he still allowed to be online after that?”
That’s a question I’d love the answer too as well. This man is still able to and still DOES message young children privately.
My mom also said, “What kind of woman would stick with a man who did that?!” Well, women like Sarah Ingham. I only gave her the basic details of his attempt to go skinny dipping with a young girl and the fact he’s cheated on his wife anyway and she didn’t need to be told anything more, Imagine what she would’ve thought if I told her everything else!! It was obvious to her how dangerous he is just going off of that.
Her reaction has got me wondering if I should post about the danger’s online and give the Mingham’s as examples. There‘s people out there who like my mom, are not tech savvy and will just let their children do what they like online.
There’s a neighbourhood website/forum called NextDoor and that would allow me post across multiple areas near me and I feel like if I can make even one parent more aware of the danger’s of the internet then I’d be happy with that. Somebody please tell me if I should do this or if it would be inappropriate to do there?
I want to do something, it sickens me to know that children are still blindly idolising these cretins and it’s so easy for kids to be groomed online now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I thought that was Isla not Sarah??
Screenshot_20191115-141016_Chrome.jpg

You are absolutely right, it's Isla 😂 I think the hair threw me! Mental note.. ALWAYS wear my reading glasses 🤦
I was thinking that was a bit much making Sarah that slim 😬 not that I'm skinny myself, but they have form for chopping bits and bats off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Really annoyed me seeing that " bad night with jace so weve gone back to bed" other people id be like, yer young baby i get it.
But knowing they were out late last night and the girls have had to get up and go to school no matter how tired they were just isnt fair. Also if they had him in a routine by now maybe he would sleep better at night!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.