The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why didn’t they just take the girls to Manchester at the weekend? They could have had a whole day looking round the markets/shops. Who can be bothered to go all the way to Manchester on a Thursday night??

Reactions: 18
So Chris was filming his part of the vlog on a wide angle camera lens so was that car on the other side of the road actually parked back to back to his car.

Reactions: 5
Why didn’t they just take the girls to Manchester at the weekend? They could have had a whole day looking round the markets/shops. Who can be bothered to go all the way to Manchester on a Thursday night??
Prob some teen popstar turning the lights on that chris.. Err the girls like

An hour?? They went on a school night for an hours show 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hrv presenter for cbbc and girl of of diamonds from xfactor who will be turning lights on

Reactions: 3
Yeah you really seem sorry whilst you're spending any money that comes in quicker than it enters your bank account. Despicable
I also saw a woman near enough begging for a flamingo print as her daughter with autism loves them and all greedy chops can say is she will see about restocking sometime as lots have asked. Grrrrr

She could quite easily make a one off order for that little girl.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 14
When have they ever thought about what would be best for their children?? Two 'parents' who think nothing of putting their three children in the back of a mini that only has two seat belts in the back simply do not care less about when their children would best enjoy the Manchester Christmas markets. The selfish ones wanted to go, so the whole family had to go (no matter how bad the weather forecast was or how late it would be before their young children got to bed on a school night) 😡😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
When have they ever thought about what would be best for their children?? Two 'parents' who think nothing of putting their three children in the back of a mini that only has two seat belts in the back simply do not care less about when their children would best enjoy the Manchester Christmas markets. The selfish ones wanted to go, so the whole family had to go (no matter how bad the weather forecast was or how late it would be before their young children got to bed on a school night) 😡😡
The same last night though, if you look at the clock in the girls room it took Isabelle half an hour to do at 9.30 ish at night, now don’t tell me the girls dance until then because in the same video Sarah says that it’s cut down in time. That was filmed as they knew they had bugger all else to vlog. The girls were downstairs as they would have seen the Xmas tree lights in the window when they drive back home into the street. Also tinsel on the hall stairs and they still never reacted until after the room reveal..you can’t bullshit us! Izzy was at dance with them because she can’t get left alone especially since there are so many crazies knocking on the door and stalking them!

And my kids would be in the shower before they knew it after dancing..utter minks the lot of them!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can someone upload here. I'm blocked.
I recorded it for you and any others that can’t view it or just simply don’t want to visit any of her platforms.

What on Earth is going on with her hair? For somebody that has a lot of hair it’s awfully flat and dead looking. Is she still on strike from getting a hair cut because it’s been mentioned here that she looks a right mess?😂
Sarah by next year (I think it’s an Improvement):

E2E2CF59-E306-46D1-9BA3-FD4DFCEF2D17.jpeg

Get a haircut you bloody woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I recorded it for you and any others that can’t view it or just simply don’t want to visit any of her platforms.

What on Earth is going on with her hair? For somebody that has a lot of hair it’s awfully flat and dead looking. Is she still on strike from getting a hair cut because it’s been mentioned here that she looks a right mess?😂

View attachment 57372
She`s pathetic! How old are you Sarah?? Why it it so impossible to have a different opinion on your tatty over priced goods??No ,you won`t "fall" ,WHO would be unhappy to receive something up to three times the price of similar ,better quality items ,after waiting an unreasonable amount of time ,and then ,when questioning said item ,hear either nothing from you ,or be slatted ,as they must be "trolls"! I don`t know why i`m so surprised ,,as you sell your kids privacy daily ,to live a life which doesn`t include hard work ,but allows you to sit back ,and get something for nothing!Your shere gall amazes me ,,as there are companies ,decades old ,who acknowledge when their customer service has failed ,and act upon it.Funny ,they never attempt to belittle anyone ,they have their success ,and rightly so ,because they know ,they don`t always get it right.You on the other hand ,think your infalible.Let me just let on ,you`re not!!!!! :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah you really seem sorry whilst you're spending any money that comes in quicker than it enters your bank account. Despicable
I also saw a woman near enough begging for a flamingo print as her daughter with autism loves them and all greedy chops can say is she will see about restocking sometime as lots have asked. Grrrrr

She could quite easily make a one off order for that little girl.
Seriously, are we supposed to believe that this bleeping arsewipe sent someone a FREE blanket because their order went "missing in the post", when Jace doesn't even have one of her super dooper blankets?! And she will make no effort for a little autistic child! duck off Sarah 🤬
Does Jace even have one of her teething rings?

All they care about is vlog content. Simple as that. The kids are aids to boosting their income, or so they hope

She needs lessons in photoshopping!!!
She WISHES she was that skinny 😂

Screenshot_20191115-054544_Chrome.jpg

From May 2018. Apparently more than 4000 turned up and people left disappointed they didn't get to meet them 🙄 wonder how many would turn up now!
This was to mainly promote Isabelles Lego deal thingy. Didn't that get canceled when allegations came out?

Last edited:

View attachment 57372
It's really sad that she doesn't even bother getting the girls hair cut! They haven't had theirs done for over a year. Would have been at least nice for them to start the school year off with a fresh trim

Reactions: 12
Seriously, are we supposed to believe that this bleeping arsewipe sent someone a FREE blanket because their order went "missing in the post", when Jace doesn't even have one of her super dooper blankets?! And she will make no effort for a little autistic child! duck off Sarah 🤬
Does Jace even have one of her teething rings?

All they care about is vlog content. Simple as that. The kids are aids to boosting their income, or so they hope

She WISHES she was that skinny 😂

View attachment 57378
From May 2018. Apparently more than 4000 turned up and people left disappointed they didn't get to meet them 🙄 wonder how many would turn up now!
This was to mainly promote Isabelles Lego deal thingy. Didn't that get canceled when allegations came out?
As if you would let that happen, very bad organisation on their part. Their blame culture is disgusting, blaming the venue not themselves. Not difficult to provide folk with a tickey, why was it a first come first serve basis. Typical Inghams all over, just wanted the crowd for their tv show

Reactions: 5
View attachment 57378
[/QUOTE]
Nothing seemed to come of it no. But they literally made an event about Isabelle/Sassybelle into an event about them, because everyone so wanted to meet all of them.. it struck me as odd then because none of the others had their whole family with them - not even family fizz - they had a parent/guardian with them obviously but just shows how narcissistic they are, not even letting their own child have the sole limelight for a couple of hours🤷🏻‍♀️ But yeah it all kinda seemed to fizzle out after the allegations came out..some of the others have met up since I think like once or twice (or crossed paths at events but)

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I remember looking on social blade last year when the no. Situation began and they were sitting at around 800k Australian dollars and today it sits at 339k Australian dollars...that’s a big hit in anyone’s terms...oh Sarah what could have been...Isabelle was also earning lots more and was taking off popularity wise, with the LEGO stuff and all and

she had even mentioned doing a book...and that’s also been dashed...but hey guys good luck to you both !!!!!
Did she actually purchase the sleep suits in the first place, or where they a gift from the IFam? Why would she buy them herself if she thinks they are to expensive 🤔 I LOVED next babygros when mine were babies. She said the other designs didn't catch her eye? They are bleeping sleepsuits Sarah! I call Bullshit. She just wanted to spend the money on something else and get cheaper ones elsewhere. She is such a dope

So brand deals, is that like product placements? Or freebie holidays? Are their ads from smaller brands now so less paid? I would love to know how much they make a month now, compared to 2 years ago.
r

Reactions: 9
I was watching the Yorkshire shepherdess earlier in the week and her brood of nine 😮 What a wonderful way to grow up. Have you ever seen such healthy, happy kids? Now there is a woman who will never get boils on her arse. Have read her books as well. Hmmmm, thinking what it would be like to send lazy to help out on the farm for a day...🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I remember looking on social blade last year when the no. Situation began and they were sitting at around 800k Australian dollars and today it sits at 339k Australian dollars...that’s a big hit in anyone’s terms...oh Sarah what could have been...Isabelle was also earning lots more and was taking off popularity wise, with the LEGO stuff and all and

she had even mentioned doing a book...and that’s also been dashed...but hey guys good luck to you both !!!!!

r
If Isabelle has made lots previously with the LEGO stuff do you think it would have been invested for her when she get older , or has it been spent on the IFAM company ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.