Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pastel

VIP Member
Oh my God, we have finally entered the seventh circle of hell 🤦‍♀️

What. was. that...???????????????

I don't usually get annoyed, believe it or not, watching these vlogs. Bemused, shocked, bewildered, confused, amused, bored... all frequently felt whilst watching... but today... wtaf!??

- Sarah pretending she can't possibly go into the office AND DO SOME ACTUAL WORK because Jace isn't himself and "it just wouldn't be fair on Jace or aaaaaaall the other office workers" :rolleyes: What a bloody pile of horse poop!!!!!!!!!!! When Jace couldn't breathe and was genuinely really ill he was dragged to the beach, the pool, 145 flippin' buffets - everywhere!!! But now, Jace has refused porridge, yoghurt and fruit so under NO circumstances can he leave the house (at least until Chris has finished what needs to be done at the office) :rolleyes: Is this a joke?? I'm actually genuinely insulted that she must think we are all a bunch of half-wits! Sarah wanted to do some online shopping, from the couch, in the morning, and then do some in-store shopping in the afternoon - that is the beginning and the end of that entire bullsh*t story.

- She didn't want to wake Jace because she was genuinely worried he would still be in a difficult mood... utter bullshite!!! You can't online shop all the bargains properly when Jace is awake and you needed at least 2hours to trawl through all the "shops" in peace.

- Jace is perfectly well enough to be dragged around the shops, obviously.

- £18 for 3 good quality sleep suits is expensive. I actually choked on my tea with this one. Her ONE alibaba sleep-suit is about this price!!!! Ifam, for the love of God, please WAKE-UP!!!!!! Sarah herself has, in this one statement, basically said that she would never buy one of her own bloody sleep suits! 🤦‍♀️

And, the pièce de résistance, we get a fudging rambling speech about how much hard work she has to put into ordering these damn alibaba blankets... you know, "behind the scenes"... you are not on a blimen filmset!!!!!!!!! *allegedly* :rolleyes: Aaaaaaargggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, the back breaking work that has to go into choosing the actual pattern for the blanket, from the comfort of the bed or couch, is second to none. Once all 7 available patterns have been loaded onto the screen, they have to be narrowed down to 5... oh the hardships. Just when you think your year's work is done you realise that, bloody hell, a matching colour has to be selected for the back piece of cheap fabric (the colour has to actually match the pattern (well, it at least has to be on the correct colour spectrum :rolleyes:). This has to be done for all five patterns! And I know not many will believe this but, God as my witness, there is still one more step to this laborious process... to add pom-poms or not to add pom-poms?! Seriously, that last step is a full-time job in itself and I think maybe extra staff will need to be hired asap - Ifam, we know you'll understand when the blanket price has to be hiked up to £80. A moment's recognition is in order for the commitment and dedication given to sourcing just the right tissue paper for said blankets 🏆

I am losing the will to live.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

thelittleprincess

#68. East 17 called and they want their coat back.

I’m still dying at lazy in that coat 🤣 what does she look like. How long before it gets grotty?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Kairo2019

So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Ghost82

Chatty Member
*Acts like Chris ingham with a late vlog.* Sorry it’s late guys! do you even know how hard it is being a tattle VIP member?! 10 minutes of typing while being hand fed grapes by the Tatfam is such hard work. I’ve been thinking of taking 6 days a week off just to rest my poor, poor fingers! 🙈🤣🤣 Ok if anybody still wants to read it....

Yesterdays Vlog starts with a preview of what’s to come. Cheesy music while the girls take pictures of a lake.

Peace is shattered when Sarah screams GOOD MORNING IFAM! A BIG HAPPY, HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU ALL! Sarah explains that she and Isla have had a chat about Remembrance Sunday and then she starts talking about the washing that they washed on their day off. Suitcases are off to storage (the garage of doom) and the holiday clothes have been put away because they have no more warm holidays planned this year. Possibly ingham speak for “the tin can is getting an airing this winter.” I’m surprised she’s not stuck a tree up in there yet. 🙄

Sarah rolls her eyes because Isabelle needs some new shoes. Sarah has no desire to go into Leeds so she’s off to matalan for some cheap ones because she breaks up for Christmas soon anyway.

Fashion show from Isla as she shows her outfit of the day. Esme shouts something off camera about Isla wearing her tights.

Sarah explains that she and isabelle have started their periods. Sarah drones on about feeling delicate.

Isla is eating a candy Neck Lace. (Her meat free breakfast i assume.)

Sarah and Isabelle are off to matalan.

Sarah is cooing over the Christmas baby clothes she won’t buy for Jace. Come on ifam get your purses out.

Christmas talk and Sarah can’t wait for matching pyjamas. “Ohh I’m sooo excited.” She says.

They're now in the home section looking at wine glasses. Isabelle likes the rainbow ones and Sarah likes the rose gold but unless the ifam dip their hands in their pockets I’m guessing the plastic ones from the tin can will have to do.

Isabelle holds something up and says “don’t you think these will be nice for the new house?” sarah says “so cute.”

They look at a christmas plate and Sarah says “it’s so dad. IT’S SO DAD!”

Sarah cackles at a rudolf plate.

Isabelle is acting like she’s scared of a fuggler toy. Sarah cackles and says “AHhahahaAH it looks like me when I’ve just woke up.” Sarah notices it’s only £6 so wants to get it for Chris for Christmas.

More cackling at some teddies for Jace. They’re £4.80 so let’s let 2 says Sarah.

More things are super cute and Sarah says they need to start decorating the house for Christmas. Isabelle says they can do it when dad goes “skating.”

Isabelle likes a big pink sand hour glass Sarah says she can pop It on her Christmas list as Isabelle says but there’s only one left. *inside Sarahs head* “I’ll get her an egg timer from the pound shop. I’m not paying for that.”

Cheesy montage of matalans Christmas stock.

Back home. “GOOD MORNING LITTLE MAN!” as Sarah greets Jace in his high chair. “Did you just wake up from your nap?” Sarah says this is why you shouldn’t wear lipstick and points to Jaces head. Jace reaches for half of Sarahs belvita bar.

Jace is eating the belvita bar while Sarah says “it’s ok. Mummy can go without.” 🎻

Sarah mentions she wishes she’d got home earlier so she could have fed Jace before his nap but she’s had a cup of tea and gave him half an hour before going upstairs to bring him down. Sarah says Jace is looking for the doggy.

*david attenborough voice* “And here we have a rarely spotted Prinny woo. She makes her way slowly along the floor before foraging beneath the high chair for crumbs of belvita. Her ungroomed coat catches the pieces to store for a later meal.”

Prinny makes a noise so Sarah says “are you ok Prinny? Come and get a drink of water. That serves you right for stealing food off the floor.” 🙄

Sarah says Esme came down the slide and jarred her knee at the swimming party. She’s sprained it because the water was shallow. She says it’s quite bad and Esme never complains so they know it’s hurting. Then she mentions Chris has had face ache for a month. Dentist Chris thinks that his wisdom tooth is growing sideways but he’s been struggling to get a dentist appointment. 🙄

Shoes and coats on because they’re off to take Prinny on a nice family walk. Chris complains that they’re not watching home alone later. Fuck off chris. Im guessing he picked pretty woman again for the family movie. 🙄

Chris explains this weeks plan is to get set for winter. he’s wearing three jumpers, a hoody and a thin summer jacket. (That cost about £90 but let’s not mention that.) 🙄 Esme is wearing one of chris’ jackets because she didn’t bring her coat.

they're at some reservoir. Chris says they tried to be adventurous and go to another reservoir but the car almost didn’t fit down the country roads so they abandoned that idea and went to the one they always go to because they’re losing sunlight. 🥱🙄😴

Chris points his long ET finger at some trees.

Sarah mentions the Manchester Christmas light switch on is on Thursday and they should go to that. Chris looks unsure. “Nah fam. I ain‘t takin’ you foos to Manchester where I go “skating.” He then says “Let’s do it though. That sounds FUUUN!”

The girls are walking through the woods.

Sarah doesn’t like the darker nights and shorter days. Apparently they have to cram more in to the days before the light goes. I don’t remember them having this problem before they started earning money and became lazy. Sarah stresses that they don’t film enough in the day during this time of year. Oh fuck off sarah! She has to be scraped off the sofa during the day and the wet lettuce is usually off on his skates and sliding along shop poles. Stop making excuses for laziness! 🤣🤣

Jace gets pushed through the woods while Sarah explains she’s devastated that mothercare is closing. (I’m pretty sure the only time she went in was when they had a 75% off sale.) She has sooooo many memories of going into mothercare and mamas and papas! She’s really sad. It sounds like she’s worrying that matalan might be next. Jace looks pissed off and uninterested as she tells him people need to start buying from shops. 🙄

The girls walk to the water and take pictures on their phones.

Sarah points at the girls who are now doing tik toks on their phones.

Chris puts his arm out and says it’s soooooo pretty. Thankfully he can’t use his drone because he’s forgotten the attachment for his phone. Chris says he feels like he’s in the middle of America when he’s at the reservoir. 🙄

Shot of trees and then back through the woods in the dark.

Sarah french plaits the girls hair for school tomorrow.

Sarah puts the girls to bed and mentions she went to school with the actress who played Maude in the older series of the worst witch. “I went to school with a few famous people. I used to go to acting school.”

Sarah mentions she’s trying to source some of the big pillows she got in america so she can sell them to the ifam.

Sarah clicks her fingers at three messy areas in the house and shows that it’s now been cleaned. (Chris has cleaned up between clicks.)

Sarah is on the sofa. She wants to get into bed and these cramps are awful but she shouldnt complain as she knows how lucky she is to have a menstrual cycle and lots of women would do anything to be in the position Sarah is right now. 🙄

She says Christmas is on the way as of this week and the girls will be having a bedroom makeover. (Chris will drag out the pop up white tree from the garage for their room.) She mentions there isn’t enough time in December with trips out so it’s going up the week. She’ll be doing Christmas hauls and lots of Christmassy things.

End of vlog.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Omg I know where I’ve seen that coat before now!! it’s Christmas..... all together now ladies

STAY NOW.......baby if ya got to go away.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ich2ux

Screenshot 2019-11-17 at 12.14.48.png
1573992959419.png

What a difference a cupluh year makes, eh Sarah?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah you say in your rant some people don't like you but you don't know why 🤷‍♀️here goes

1) your husband messaged young girls and took complete disadvantage of your position saying drop that towel, you called these girls out saying they had mental health issues when they are only a few years older than your very own daughter, you allowed Chris to get away with disgusting behaviour,

2) you yourself have made fake accounts attacking anyone who speaks in a negative way about you, but complain when your on receiving end.

3) question yourself why you have fallen out with most of your pre vlogging day friends? You had friebds now you seem to have just your very small inner circle, why? Are you telling me everyone is jealous of you, or is it way you've changed beyond belief and turned into a narcissistic bitch believing your better than most,

4) your biggest supporters have turned against you recently again why?

5) your children, there is absolute no respect given to these girls, discussing what should be private to all and sundry, no routine because mummy and daddy need them for footage for money, there's no privacy no stability it's all what you and your husband want.

6) regardless of your bs version you DID leave Jace on beach and the footage proves you all had your eye off him, watch it then you will see what we saw. You was swimming not paddling, he was on beach you was in sea. Fact,

7) your lies constantly, in your Jace doll reveal you said so many times omg it's so Jace, it's modelled on when he was 4 weeks old, you can buy your very own Jace doll. Then when hate came as its disgusting you back tracked your version and said it doesn't look like him🤦‍♀️.

8) some don't like you bought a dog it was best thing ever then you make money and every few weeks it's packed off to witch Inghams, your dog should never really have been bought your not a commited dog owner, she's only shown when mentioned here etc, not to mention you bought her from a puppy farm the biggest no no EVER.

9) YOU SAY YOU WON'T FALL, YOU ALREADY HAVE, GOOGLING YOUR NAMES ISN'T THE BEST OF READS ABOUT YOURSELVES.

10)STOP Dm your ifam it's not professional at all and can get you into deep trouble. Just look no closer to your husband to see that. Set up a fan club get other people not family to run it. End of

Could go on but this may help you understand why your not liked.
After reading this Sarah I do not in a second believe anyone should be coming to your door or driving past your home or in anyway being malicious, I write here my opinions and that's where its left. I comment on everything you put out there. Do I believe you deserve the money and success and freebies no not after all I've seen but then again that's just my opinion and do I care if your girls stopped going to private school? No because its a luxury, do I care if you have to go back to life before vlogging no, at least teens will be free from your husband Dm them.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Haha little digs about trust pilot on her page 🤣I’m thinking Alana isn’t actually real! Give away a freebie? And the fact it was screenshot as “just now” literally perfect timing wasn’t it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Not only that it says "you reviewed Babyandme by Sarah Ingham'
That's what it says when you yourself have left a review not when you're just reading it.
20191114_141950.jpg

Absolute super idea to leave yourself reviews Sarah but at least try to cover up your bullshit, I hear someone close to you is quite good at that. Quick Granny Jane get bashing out some more reviews.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

leni18

VIP Member
They did this once for their annual “we’re charitable people.” vlog and if I’m remembering correctly Sarah couldn’t find any shoe boxes so she took a plastic bag of bits and bats into sports direct or another shop and dropped it off.

Also in another vlog after they had a party they took the leftover food into Leeds to hand out and this was what they said...

“Chris was just handing out a tray to a guy and as soon as he handed the tray of food out, I kid you not, about 8 men were surrounding him. Like literally about 8 of them. I guess it was quite intimidating. Was that intimidating for you?” Chris says “yeah it was.” Then Sarah says “I’m glad you did that one and not me. I would have felt so intimidated. So we handed out a few more trays and we we carried on walking up the road.”

Then she babbled on about it being heartbreaking to see them have to share out and ration the food so they went back and gave them another tray yet in the next scene they had to drop the leftovers at a homeless shelter because apparently they couldn’t find anymore homeless people in Leeds. So instead of giving all these men the platters so they didn’t have to share. It sounded like they gave them a few trays between them so they could carry on filming themselves handing them out to the homeless people for more footage but got too lazy anyway and went to the shelter so they didn’t get “intimidated.” 🙄
When it comes to Chris and Sarah giving out to the homeless they make so annoyed with the ignorance and and arrogance. Chris you say we trolls hide behind the computer screens spilling our poison about your family, I will share a very personal experience OK,

Back in 1996 aged 16 I became homeless, I came from a very comfortable home very stable but a circumstance I was faced made me struggle, I was over 16 so social services didn't want to know, family found my issues difficult to deal with it was easy to turn a blind eye, mental illness wasn't as well understood then. I spent my time on streets, some nights the police very kindly took me to night shelters, I was a 16 year old scared, vulnerable, fearful, absolute lost, I experienced things I should never have had to at that age, and I watched you Chris say to a female have a nice night, WHAT... Yeah you said to a homeless person HAVE A NICE Night, that's when I really started to detest you, roll clip your back at home in your nice warm bed with your family watching Netflix. What do you think those homeless cold, starving lonely, vulnerable human beings were doing as you were chilling? They were trying to bed down somewhere, cold hungry and vulnerable, having a nice night that was probably one of their heartbroken dreams. You talk about people being ignorant that's pot calling kettle black Chris. Your ignorant you do things you haven't a clue on.

I'm lucky I'm now approaching 40 i have children, I'm married and I have like you a wonderful 5 bedroom home which I own due to me and my husband running a good business. I will never ever forget that awful time but I'm as I said I'm lucky snd thankful and more importantly humble. I help anyone I can and I hope you will never make such an insulting video again. In fact why not do the decent thing delete the video stop making money on it and give those dignity and respect, they probably only said you could film them as they were desparate for food. Show your good side if you have one.

• Sad
Reactions: 50

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me' on sleepsuit pricing

"So I'm just in Next. Thankfully they did take the sleepsuits back. I tried to exchange them for a different size, but unfortunately they don't have any in in his size. And they do have a few different options in, but they're not catching my eye, and obviously the sleepsuits from Next are quite expensive, they're like £18 for a 3 pack, which might not be expensive to some, might be to others, for me I think it's quite a lot, so I'm not going to settle for some, and I've got the money returned on a gift card instead."

Also Sarah Ingham, founder of 'Baby and Me'
IMG_20191112_225902.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Pastel

VIP Member
So, i may have emailed baby&me with an interest in their teethers. 😅 I mentioned in the email the reviews id read on trustpilot and why i needed confirmation these teethers were safety tested for babies. This is the response i got🤣🤣🤣 (definitely Creepy who typed this- using all his favourite malicious, relentless words 🤣)
Im sorry but, WHY would you go into THAT much detail to a potential customer? I only questioned if they had been regulated correctly and got a whole essay in response lol 🤔😂 so unprofessional!
What kind of respectable business owner, with even half a firing singular brain cell, responds to a customer query like this!??!!! :eek: This reads like a high school gossip column!!!!! 🤦‍♀️ I am seriously cringing on their behalf 🙈 Furthermore, who in the hell ever says they run a highly successful business that "turns over a large amount of money every year" to anyone, let alone a potential customer!??!!!? Could it actually get any worse 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog. 14 year old surprises sisters with a christmas bedroom makeover.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah wondering what day it is. Jace peeps from behind her in the Jumperoo. “is it Tuesday? Oh no it’s Wednesday.” Sarahs been spring cleaning. (Chris has.) 🙄 Jace is crying. Sarahs going to get him out for a banana and porridge.

Sarah mentions somebody is coming to view the house. Sarah complains that some of her “biggest fans” knew within three minutes that the house was up for sale and posted it online. (Bitterness is oozing from her!) Mrs positive pineapple turned rotten! Nobody wants to watch a snarky cow complaining. Chris caused it all Sarah. You’re pointing your fingers at the wrong people! No wonder the views are so low! 🙄

She’s selling the house for more privacy. Not because Chris as been allegedly messaging teenagers. 🙄

Chris looks like he’s throwing gang signs at the side of the car. Blah blah broken camera. He’s off on a skate day and filming. His imaginary friend Mark as gone to get the Capri suns! (He said coffee but I’ll treat him like the twelve year old he thinks he is.) 🙄

Sarahs at b&m for decorations for the girls room. (No sign of granny troll.)

Sarah’s snapped out of the attitude and she’s being fake and cheery again while she shows off snow globes.

Chris nearly falls off a tiny wall.

Sarah’s showing advent calendars.

Back home and Isla says she’s excited for dance. Jace is jumping in his Jumperoo.

Sarah and Isabelle are about to start the secret mission.

Lady muck is off to have the mothers give her dirty while she takes the girls to dance. I bet her ‘reserved’ throne is all ready and waiting for her.

Isabelle is putting up Christmas decorations In the girls room.

THREE HOURS LATER. Still putting up decorations.

No sign of Sarah and Chris so I’m guessing they’re sat somewhere reading tattle and doing fake trust pilot reviews. 🙄

Isabelle shows off the room. She’s done a better job than Sarah would have done to be fair.

The girls like their room.

Sarah and Chris are still MIA. I’m imagining them punching a pillow like it’s tattles face. 🙄

Sarah is back and screeching that she’s Jealous of the girls room.

Chris is skating through the streets! He’s just left the imaginary boys and he’s saying how beautiful Leeds is at Christmas. He’s off back to the car.

Sarah is ending the vlog and saying that she’s booked a surprise off chris for her birthday. Chris knows because she’s used his card. She tells Chris that they are off to Manchester on the 13th to see the grinch! Cackle, cackle, screech. She’s so buzzin’ Chris is pretending that he doesn’t mind that she’s spent more than £10 he says they’ll have to book a nice hotel. (Premier inn.) I wonder if they’re taking the girls and Jace? I doubt it though. The girls will have to watch the movie with granny. 🙄

Seriously they are getting beyond boring. The snarky attitude directed at people who have an issue with her husband allegedly asking a sixteen year old to sneak out of her parents hotel room is getting ridiculous. Pipe down Sarah. You are not the victim. You might have decided to turn the other cheek and ignore what he did but most people don’t forgive and forget as easily as you do. Your behaviour is disgusting and the fact that you blame everybody but Chris shows the kind of person you are. Roll on January when fingers crossed, you will be demonetised and then you will have to start earning your own money instead of relying on your children to fund your matalan addiction and the dickheads new skates. That woman winds me up! 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Picador

Just watched Sarah’s rant. She can’t understand why people ‘hate her’ for some reason. Hmmm could it be that:
- your husband has sent countless sexual messages to girls, with an ABUNDANCE of evidence
- police have CONFIRMED these sexual messages
- your husband genuinely might be dangerous
- your mother in law is a groomer (sending presents in the hope that the young girl likes her enough to do her dirty work, eg. Send DMs to other girls)
- you’ve done fuck all about any of this and continue to ignore everything, blaming the mental health of these victims

Just a few ideas why some people don’t think too fondly of you Sarah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog title is Something very exciting is coming.

The vlog starts with a random shot of Chris turning on the shower and closing the door. (He’s not in there it’s just his arm from outside.)

Jace is asleep. Sarah says it’s a stressful morning with Jace and it’s taken her about 3 hours to get dressed. He‘s at the age where he knows who he’s comfortable with and Sarah swears it was prinny that has set him off this morning. She’s laughing at the fact that prinny jumped on the bed and scared him.

Jace didn’t like his porridge, fruit or yogurt at breakfast.

sarah tells Chris he’ll have to go to the office by himself.

Two hours later and Sarah is still sitting on the sofa. She plugs her galaxy backpacks. Jace is now awake.

Sarah is now in the car and says “so the day might be almost over but I need to at least get one job done.” She’s off to next to change Jaces sleepsuits for 6-9 month ones so he gets some wear out of them. (She was claiming he was size 3-6 months yesterday.)

Sarahs in next and Sarah says the sleepsuits are expensive at £18 for a 3 pack! Excuse me! Isn’t she charging that for one on her baby and me page? 🧐 she says for her that’s quite a lot. You ifam can pay a small fortune for Sarahs one though.

TKMaxx now and Sarah is buying books for Jace to send off for Santa if he’s been good. I’m guessing Chris is getting fuck all off Santa this year then. 🙄

Back at the car and it’s now dark outside. She’s going on about the books she’s bought and some delicious candles. 🙄

Sarah is shoulder shuffling to Christmas music in the car and then drives home.

Sarah says the power of love song doesn't sound Christmassy. She’s sat in the car at home.

Isla sneezes behind Sarah. They’re off inside for din dins says Sarah.

Sarah tells Isla not to tell daddy she’s bought a Christmas cd.

Small Christmas haul as Sarah shows her bits and bats.

Chris says a part for his camera has been ordered. He says it like Vicky pollard so Sarah says what am I married to? We ask that daily Sarah. 🙄

Sarahs found a camera bauble in Asda for Isabelles tree.

She‘s bought the girls metal straws for Christmas to help save the planet. She’s bought Jace a duck ball to help encourage him to crawl. Some cheap bath bits and lip balms for the girls presents and some candles for herself and books for Jace and Isla. They’re getting sent off to Santa.

She’s bought some tissue paper that has the same design as her bespoke sweatshop big blankets. She mentions she’s had to spend a fortune on tissue paper so the two small packets she’s just bought will come in handy for wrapping her botanical blankets. 🙄

Sarah says she can either take Jace or cook dinner.

Dinner isn’t shown. I’ve noticed they won’t show it since they went meat free. I’ll take a wild guess that the dinner contained meat.

Cut to Sarah lighting a big candle while some music plays. “What’s dat?” As Jace watches the candle. Sarah says the living room smells like a christmas tree. If I had a shot for every time she’s said christmas in this vlog I’d need my stomach pumping. 🙄

Still going on about the smell of the candle.

Sarahs showing the christmas clothes she bought for Jace from her insta stories yesterday. She’s on the hunt for cute handmade clothes... especially from instagram. If She hints for freebies any harder she’s going to burst a blood vessel! She says how scary it is that mothercare is closing down and how scary the world and businesses and everything can be. Apparently she “works” with a lot of small businesses on Instagram so she’s big on helping promote small businesses. Seriously does this idiot hear herself when she speaks? Sarah is trying to save places like mothercare by helping small businesses by letting them give her free stuff. What??! 🧐🙄 I’m pretty sure that’s the first small business she’s bought something from. 🙄

Isla opens Jaces clothes parcels while Sarah YAAAYS and says “oh my goodness.”

Shot of Jace in the corner in his Jumperoo.

Sarah is off Upstairs and says she wishes she had some Christmas pyjamas to put on. “Hint, hint, Ifam and small businesses.” 🙄

Sarah says “what’s up sass?” As she passes isabelles room then says she’s been slothing in her room and that she has girl problems so she’s feeling sorry for herself before cackling away in the doorway. Chat with isabelle about school.

Sarah says the teen and me range is almost ready and she’s been speaking to a supplier about why the blankets for baby and me are taking so long to arrive. It’s because she’s quadrupled the order. 🙄

Sarahs off to sit in front of her big candle in a onesie. She says goodnight.

That was pretty much the most boring vlog to date. They film the most random boring stuff and think it’s interesting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Ghost82

Chatty Member
Todays vlog. Opening some surprise presents.

Todays vlog starts with Sarah and Jace. “Say good morning ifam.”

Sarah wonders why she looks so orange.

The weather is miserable outside but Sarah doesn’t mind because she’s decided her and Jace are going Christmas shopping...... again. 🙄 (speaking of shopping. Where’s nana lately? Sarah hasn’t taken her to buy the kids some clothes for a while.) 🧐

Sarah’s mentioned Christmas 10 times in two minutes.

She’s off to mothercare because she’s still so sad about them closing. She feels awful that everybody is losing their jobs so close to Christmas. (Nothing to do with a closing down sale. She’s off to support the staff I’m guessing.) 🙄

She mentions the girls are back at dance this week so she’s got a fun idea for Isabelle tomorrow.

They’re at the office waiting for Chris because he’s got the key and he’s at the doctors. (I see he’s capable of taking himself to the doctors.) 🙄 Sarah says to Jace “has he got a poorly mouth?” I’m surprised it isn’t tonsillitis this time.

Sarah is now in the office and says “incase anyone’s wondering. Chris went to the dentist err doctors.” Make your mind up sarah. I reckon he’s been sat on Janes knee for mummy cuddles while she rubs his sore mouth better. 😭🙄

The doctor thinks it’s something to do with the muscles in his face. Dentist Chris misdiagnosed himself again. 🙄 He’s been given antibiotics.

Sarah opens some freebies she’s received. Bow bobbles, dummy clips, Christmas decorations for the girls. (Sarah mentions the tree going up again this week.) knitted ear warmers, Christmas cards and a hat and blanket for Jace. Get 10% off the cards if you use the code. Show some support to small businesses and help Sarah get more freebies. 🙄

Sarah mentions they may or may not have a a winter holiday planned this year. Tin can in a snowy field in Yorkshire?

Still opening freebies. A Christmas babygrow for Jace. Sarah screeches thank you to Florence.

Sarahs packaged a few arm pillows to post out and she’s plugging her big blankets again. 🥱😴

Sarahs Sat in the car looking pleased with herself. “Work is done!” Guessing she’s watched granny pack 5 arm pillows. Is it Sarahs nap time after this busy day? 😴 She’s left Chris there doing some paperwork, admin, filing and bits. (I bet he’s on his skates outside Morrisons really.) 🙄

No nap. Sarah’s off shopping. She wants to be by herself to mooch around so anybody watching thinking why didn’t she invite me shouldn’t be offended she says. (Don’t worry nana she might take you next week.) 🙄

Sarah points the camera at the massive closing down sale sign in mothercares window. “It makes me sooooo sad.” She says as she almost gets whiplash pushing Jace through the door to see what bargains are inside.

Jace is now in a high chair in a cafe. Sarah didn’t think it was right filming in mothercare because she felt sad. Fuck off sarah I bet it was like that scene in friends where they went to buy Monicas wedding dress. I bet she’s been rugby tackling people for £3 off a babygrow. 🙄

Sad eyes from Sarah has she explains the workers had to buy the toilet roll for the toilets. “So sad.” Then she mentions she’s managed to get Jace some christmas bibs and 2 outfits from there.

Jace was getting hungry so they’re in subway for lunch.

She mentions she’d usually have steak but that they’ve cut out red meat until December. Chicken is back on the menu, people!! 🙈😂🤣 She’s hoping they can do no chicken too. 🙄 Chicken’s on standby incase they really want some meat! They’ve not had meat since the day before they came home from holiday so chris’ last all inclusive burger didn’t count. 🤣🤣

Jace is having a cheese melt. They’ve not shown Sarah’s cheese steak foot long!

Sarah mentions it’s dark outside so she’s got to be quick. She’s getting the girls canvases to colour in. She pushes Jace down the 3 for 2 isle and mentions that these are the kind of isles she likes. (No £300 dolls for your girls Sarah?)

Off to smiths toys and then she’s off home.

Isabelle mentions she’s looking forward to going back to dance. She’s updating her scrap book. She asks the ifam for ideas for Christmas presents for her age! (Somebody warn Sarah before she gets her more LOL dolls!)

Chris says it’s full on winter and so so cold. Chris says you’ve not seen him today because he hasn’t been in a fit state to pick up a camera. It’s not been a good day for him. Jaw pain, blah blah blah. He points at his cheek and says he’s got a soft tissue infection. He’s been feeling sorry for himself in the office all day. 🙄

Chris and the girls are at the funfair..... Not really. They're in Morrisons as usual. Isabelle as just been dropped off at dance.

Chris has picked up spaghetti bolognese for dinner but he‘s remembered they’re not eating red meat so tuna pasta bake it is. 🙄 Rich tea biscuits for Chris. His jaw can’t be that sore.

Sarah mentions they’ve just had dinner she shows Jace in his high chair. His face is bright orange.

Sarah says she and Isabelle are cringing at dad and she says she’s going to film him.

Chris is pretending he still bothers with prinny by singing and dancing with her around the kitchen. He knows Sarah is watching but watch him act surprised in a minute.

Chris spots Sarah and pretends he didn’t know she was there. it looked like he was just plugging the where’s wally beanie to me because he had it on backwards so you could see the ingham family logo while his back was turned. 🙄 Sarah cackles loudly.

Sarah hands Isabelle a notebook and some pens from Florence.

Isla and Esme open LOL dolls from Florence. Esme says she’s always wanted one of these ones and mentions she told Sarah she wanted it when she was in the entertainer.

Sarah says goodnight and shows a massive pile of clothes on the floor in Jaces nursery. It looks like all the holiday clothes they already got sorted during their day off. She needs to sort them and put them away. End of vlog as she says come back tomorrow for a festive vlog.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45