The Ingham Family #67 Content is stail, future is at steak.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guarantee that after today's stresses, Sarah will have sent Chris to Morrisons for an emergency pack of beef. Vegetarianism has no place for the Inghams when you have trolls to fight. It will be back onto the reverse-keto once the reviews are removed.

💪💪💪
Reduced beef of course!

I must say i am still laughing at Sarahs rant. One of my favourite parts was her claiming that we knew they had listed their house for sale within 3 minutes 🤣 and spread it alllll over the internet. I wasn't aware that tattle life was the whole internet 😲

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Reduced beef of course!

I must say i am still laughing at Sarahs rant. One of my favourite parts was her claiming that we knew they had listed their house for sale within 3 minutes 🤣 and spread it alllll over the internet. I wasn't aware that tattle life was the whole internet 😲
I find her baby and me rants the best, not everyone looking at that page will be ifam, some will be normal people looking to buy from her and seeing her stories must put them off. It would me! I couldnt buy from someone who was posting those videos, id have to google her 💁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh Sarah if only you had left the creep when the allegations came out and started up your bespoke amazing small business then! you wouldn’t have to worry about people liking you back then people would have supported the newly single mom ! I guess things work out for the best seeing as your true personality has shone through over the last 18 months of ‘hate’ and ‘trolling’ its so funny to me that they blame everyone else for their downfall when they literally caused everyone of their problems 😂😂😂She just digs herself deeper and deeper with these rants , the near curse word was comical too !! So funny as she has me blocked on Instagram for literally just liking a comment back when it came out asking her to address the rumours but not on baby and me 😉 Thanks for the shoutout though if I was a fan I would have googled what page/forum she was on about 😂 welcome any newbies !

I find her baby and me rants the best, not everyone looking at that page will be ifam, some will be normal people looking to buy from her and seeing her stories must put them off. It would me! I couldnt buy from someone who was posting those videos, id have to google her 💁
What I think is funny is that she’s plugging this small business thing when she’s literally selling a version of Ifam merch - a regular small business would be selling things they actually made/ a service, something that requires a skill/talent etc she’s just reselling blankets and baby accessories that she didn’t even design it’s so weird hahaha can’t imagine trying to start a business like that it’s just cheap juicey tat for extortionate prices lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh Sarah if only you had left the creep when the allegations came out and started up your bespoke amazing small business then! you wouldn’t have to worry about people liking you back then people would have supported the newly single mom ! I guess things work out for the best seeing as your true personality has shone through over the last 18 months of ‘hate’ and ‘trolling’ its so funny to me that they blame everyone else for their downfall when they literally caused everyone of their problems 😂😂😂She just digs herself deeper and deeper with these rants , the near curse word was comical too !! So funny as she has me blocked on Instagram for literally just liking a comment back when it came out asking her to address the rumours but not on baby and me 😉 Thanks for the shoutout though if I was a fan I would have googled what page/forum she was on about 😂 welcome any newbies !

What I think is funny is that she’s plugging this small business thing when she’s literally selling a version of Ifam merch - a regular small business would be selling things they actually made/ a service, something that requires a skill/talent etc she’s just reselling blankets and baby accessories that she didn’t even design it’s so weird hahaha can’t imagine trying to start a business like that it’s just cheap juicey tat for extortionate prices lol
The truth is, if she had left him she wouldn't even need to be doing Baby & Me now!

But you are right, the bitter witch was always within just waiting to erupt from her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

I can’t seem to screen shot it but they are selling them baby arm cushions things on eBay there for around 5.99 and she is selling hers for 15.99 😂

What is Nikki’s Instagram account please?
Just_nikki est1987 I think

F5E2B427-F635-4B71-9AD6-CC978C9F917D.jpeg

I can’t seem to screen shot it but they are selling them baby arm cushions things on eBay there for around 5.99 and she is selling hers for 15.99 😂

F5E2B427-F635-4B71-9AD6-CC978C9F917D.jpeg
Found these ones even cheaper 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was amazed also that she bought a childish colouring in book and its worse that Lazy and Creepy put that in the vlog. Izzy must be getting stick at school for all this rubbish they are buying her and also its time she stopped saying to Izzy the things are getting sent to Santa she is a bit to old for that now even the younger ones are getting to that stage also.
i watched Mia from fizz family‘s vlog yesterday, the difference between her and Izzy is quite sad. Mia is full of confidence while Izzy seems to be a bundle of nerves and acts so very young, yet both girls are the same age. Sarah should be encouraging her to be Going out and start been independent. Not playing with LOL dolls.

Last edited:
  • Sad
i watched Mia from fizz family‘s vlog yesterday, the difference between her and Izzy is quite sad. Mia is full of confidence while Izzy seems to be a bundle of nerves and acts so very young, yet both girls are the same age. Sarah should be enco her to be Going out and start been independent. Not playing with LOL dolls.
I dont really watch family fizz anymore bit i think Mia is to old for her age at times, again thats the parents.

Reactions: 13
How can Sarah leave Izzy In the house alone with creepy 🙈 that’s clearly the age he likes, she’s on all thumb nails so proves he has a thing for her

I wouldn’t be comfortable leaving prinny with him let alone a teenage girl 🙈

Reactions: 12
They are in manchester for the light switch on. Another vlog i dont need to watch, unless we get a trust pilot rant tomorrow.
If Creepy hadn't sent his manipulative messages to vulnerable fans, they would have had 2 million subscribers by now and would possibly have been asked to TURN ON the Manchester Christmas lights. Instead, they are stood in the freezing cold, watching them being turned on, with the whole family worried about people shouting "nonce" etc at Creepy. And who takes a seven year old to a Christmas light turn on an hour away from their house on a school night anyway? Couldn't they have just gone to watch the Leeds or Bradford ones? Those three younger ones will be in bed way too late tonight 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
If Creepy hadn't sent his manipulative messages to vulnerable fans, they would have had 2 million subscribers by now and would possibly have been asked to TURN ON the Manchester Christmas lights. Instead, they are stood in the freezing cold, watching them being turned on, with the whole family worried about people shouting "nonce" etc at Creepy. And who takes a seven year old to a Christmas light turn on an hour away from their house on a school night anyway? Couldn't they have just gone to watch the Leeds or Bradford ones? Those three younger ones will be in bed way too late tonight 😐
Gotta get that hat promotion in obviously!!! They’ll have people flocking them asking where they’re from

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Love this 😍
So true!

You are right it’s odd they’ve gone all the way to Manc on a school night isn’t it? They must be meeting friends 👫
No other reason they would go all the way there, they usually go the Leeds switch on!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s actually tragic how much Chris has taken from his children😔before the scandal they were totally thriving, had lots of lovely holidays, amazing opportunities for the girls and the prospect of only growing more popular with time, but thanks to the narcissism of their father it’s all but evaporated. It might not happen just yet, but eventually one day Isabelle, Esme & Isla will recognise exactly what their ‘father’ took from them, and how their ‘mother’ failed again and again to protect them.

despite how much I love to watch the walls crumble around these two idiots, I am so so sad for those girls ☹

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
It’s actually tragic how much Chris has taken from his children😔before the scandal they were totally thriving, had lots of lovely holidays, amazing opportunities for the girls and the prospect of only growing more popular with time, but thanks to the narcissism of their father it’s all but evaporated. It might not happen just yet, but eventually one day Isabelle, Esme & Isla will recognise exactly what their ‘father’ took from them, and how their ‘mother’ failed again and again to protect them.

despite how much I love to watch the walls crumble around these two idiots, I am so so sad for those girls ☹
I am sad in some respects, but not in a financial loss way. They will only be returning to what most average families have as an income

Reactions: 15
She probably offered her a place at the Scary Shortle Tea Party as a way of compensation 🤣
What in the hell ever happened to that much anticipated tea-party!?!! My theory is that they only sold 4 dolls, one of which was bought by Jane - can you imagine how buzzin' that party would be with those staggering numbers 🙈 Rent-a-crowd would have to be paid for just to save face... never gonna happen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Strange editing tonight. Isabelle says chris helped with the beds while she decorated the girls room. Next shot is chris skating back to the car 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Strange editing tonight. Isabelle says chris helped with the beds while she decorated the girls room. Next shot is chris skating back to the car 🙈
I noticed that too ! She said dad helped with the beds but he was out skating or was he ....🤔👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What in the hell ever happened to that much anticipated tea-party!?!! My theory is that they only sold 4 dolls, one of which was bought by Jane - can you imagine how buzzin' that party would be with those staggering numbers 🙈 Rent-a-crowd would have to be paid for just to save face... never gonna happen 😂
They're still talking about the tea party, it was mentioned as part of the raffle. It won't happen and if it does then god help them and if it doesn't then god help them too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They are greedy shits. They should close the P.O. Box down. If companies want to send them something (the tiny start up ones as that’s all they can get now) they can email and ask for an address. The only reason they have a P.O. Box is to get free stuff sent to them from little kids who don’t have anything and just want have it shown on the vlog

• Angry

View attachment 57309

Found these ones even cheaper 😂😂
Yep ,keep seeing these everywhere ,and ,even the cheapest kinds are better quality than dear sarahs! What a flipping con! Oh ,also Sarah ,these companies accept returns ,and actually respond to issues regarding their items.Try taking note ,maybe your reviews wouldn`t be so bad. :unsure:

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.