The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did have the same fall in views this time last year, too. Christmas began to bring them up again and then baby Jace in the New Year. They have absolutely nothing new to offer now. I think the next sixth months are crucial but can't see how they can pull it back.

Reactions: 11
Another long repetitive Xlogmas no doubt - yaaaawnnn 😴😴😴
The thing is they started way to earlier with the vlogmas last year and all they did was copy ladbaby which was very cringing to watch. If they start to earlier this year like lazy said she can’t wait to put up her tree when she gets home (I think that’s what she said 😂) the kids will get bored of watching it’s not like they are going to Dubai or Lapland this year for content 😂 if I was them I would stay at home this Xmas save money etc etc cause let’s face it they are sinking very quickly 🙏🏻

Reactions: 12
Could they still be making money off the Christmas present vlogs though? Some of those present ones have got ridiculous views. That one at 60M must have made them a fair whack.

crap.jpg

Reactions: 6
Could they still be making money off the Christmas present vlogs though? Some of those present ones have got ridiculous views. That one at 60M must have made them a fair whack.

View attachment 56172
Yes they will be! Which is accounted for in their overall views being 200k (ish) with only say half or less than half being on the actual daily vlog... usually their birthday vlogs would have bumped up a lot more however they have not hit the mark this year seemingly🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yes they will be! Which is accounted for in their overall views being 200k (ish) with only say half or less than half being on the actual daily vlog... usually their birthday vlogs would have bumped up a lot more however they have not hit the mark this year seemingly🤷🏻‍♀️
Shame Nikki's not in one of them. She could have asked for them to be removed.

They will need to think up another crisis click bait title to get those views in.

Not surprising with the old stock B&M toys and other tat the kids now get. Many of their original ifam have grown up and are really not interested in watching yet more LOL dolls openings!! Surprised Esme is still happy with getting LOLs.

The thing is they started way to earlier with the vlogmas last year and all they did was copy ladbaby which was very cringing to watch. If they start to earlier this year like lazy said she can’t wait to put up her tree when she gets home (I think that’s what she said 😂) the kids will get bored of watching it’s not like they are going to Dubai or Lapland this year for content 😂 if I was them I would stay at home this Xmas save money etc etc cause let’s face it they are sinking very quickly 🙏🏻
It’ll all be crap anyway. Sarah overdoing Christmas so Chris can fake bah humbug... and that bloody elf thing.

• Haha
I wonder if Sarah will go crazy again this year with presents or if she’ll try and do something new?
Presumably come jan they won’t be able to make money off them anymore anyway due to kids being in the videos?

Their views are substantially falling now aren’t they, it’s fully confirmed my suspicion that any scandal or controversy at all is most welcomed by them as it has been keeping them afloat through curiosity and hate views. That is absolutely why they feed him chicken legs and McDonald’s on film it’s also why them and their families were involved so much in the online trolling, it’s why they didn’t take Jace to Dr and clickbaited and broadcasted his breathing difficulties, they do all this as a sound business descion, once people stop talking about them, the views drop. Unfortunately the people of Twitter with very good intentions highlighting his creepy actions have as an aside kept views coming in for them however without brand deals and sponsorship it was only going to be a matter of time that their views dropped like this. They know this and are putting all their energies into becoming blanket/merch sellers with their main platform being IG. It’s been obvious for so long now that they despise and resent making the vlogs, it’s nothing more than a job they dislike. Maybe when the time comes for them to get regular jobs, he will finally be accountable for his actions, in the real world Chris, character and reputation matter...A VERY LOT.
We all have had the feeling now for a long time that they like bad as much as good due to the fact they are still being kept alive with viewings however in order for them to do that they are harming their family in as much as the girls like to film it wont be all the time they want to do so and I am now under the impression that they dont feed Jace with as much rubbish as we are made believe even when they film him with food thats not meant for a baby they take it back off of him as when they gave him the Greggs pizza you could see the teeth marks in it where someone else had bitten into it as he has no teeth and even if he did they were not as large as Chris's but they are still bad parents in as much as the kids are suffering whether it is at school or other activities and they have next to no friends as they are not allowed out without them.

We all have had the feeling now for a long time that they like bad as much as good due to the fact they are still being kept alive with viewings however in order for them to do that they are harming their family in as much as the girls like to film it wont be all the time they want to do so and I am now under the impression that they dont feed Jace with as much rubbish as we are made believe even when they film him with food thats not meant for a baby they take it back off of him as when they gave him the Greggs pizza you could see the teeth marks in it where someone else had bitten into it as he has no teeth and even if he did they were not as large as Chris's but they are still bad parents in as much as the kids are suffering whether it is at school or other activities and they have next to no friends as they are not allowed out without them.
I think the feeding rubbish is all staged too, I bet they turn the camera off, take whatever it is off him and spoon feed him a Heinz jar, like with the ‘exclusive breastfeeding’ that boy was having bottles of formula, they film whatever they need to fit their narrative then live their dull ordinary lives like we all do. It’s very irresponsible though to young parents who are looking for blw inspiration and shows how little integrity they have.
Can’t wait for all the cringey Ladbaby copies for Vlogmas 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I think the feeding rubbish is all staged too, I bet they turn the camera off, take whatever it is off him and spoon feed him a Heinz jar, like with the ‘exclusive breastfeeding’ that boy was having bottles of formula, they film whatever they need to fit their narrative then live their dull ordinary lives like we all do. It’s very irresponsible though to young parents who are looking for blw inspiration and shows how little integrity they have.
Can’t wait for all the cringey Ladbaby copies for Vlogmas 🙄🙄🙄
I think Sarah is too lazy to sit and spoon feed him. Much easier just to throw some food at him from her throne at the other side of the room.

Same with bf she only persevered as it meant she wouldn’t need to be washing and sterilising bottles everyday.

That’s obvious after creepy had jace’s dummy in his mouth when he was up all night with croup!! Why the duck would you want to pass on more germs to a baby who has been ill and was struggling to breath!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Looking at Chris's Linkedin there's a straight gap of 11-12 years in there. He goes from A-Levels that would have finished at 18 to working at Leeds/Bradford in 2013.

We know he was a hospital porter but I can't see that he did that for 12 years, so what else was he up to?
Training to be a Pilot!

• Haha
I wonder if Sarah will go crazy again this year with presents or if she’ll try and do something new?
Presumably come jan they won’t be able to make money off them anymore anyway due to kids being in the videos?
She'll definitely go crazy. She doesn't know how else to do things. But it'll be a bunch of cheap tat. Even cheaper tat than normal. Not many "on trend" toys (the must haves that have a hefty price tag, if that makes sense). Some LOL stuff, but mainly really cheap throw away tat just to make the piles look bigger.

Reactions: 17
She could just buy them a trampoline like they’ve asked for several times. That would be age appropriate for all the girls too

Reactions: 19
can someone explain what’s happening in jan with kids on YouTube ? They’ll still be uploading presumably but with a less chance of making money ? Pity no big brands will touch them with a barge pole, but hey who needs big brands and zoella as ur bff when u can have free SUPER DUPER amazing teepees and ridiculous fur hats for the whole family even ur 14 year old !!! !!!!! U know what guys they are right I am just so jealous

• Haha
Reactions: 4
To be fair, our kids get less time in summer.

UK holidays for state schools tend to be:

3 x 1 week half terms
2 1/2 weeks at Christmas
2 1/2 weeks at Easter
6 weeks in summer

Roughly 14 weeks a year, plus a couple of teacher training/inset days. That's got to be similar to the US in terms of amount of time spent at and away from school? The older Ingham girls go to a private school where days tend to be longer and in turn they got longer breaks.
It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks

It seems like they are off every 6 weeks or so. I thought they go time off around May as well. They just got off in October we don't get that either with 2 weeks. They seem to always get October off. I think your missing a few breaks
The eldest two are in private school they get more holidays. State schools get 1 week in October for half term, where private schools get two

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.