The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how does going meat-free for 3 weeks help in the grand scheme of things?? What the hell happens from 1 December!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Nice FOR SALE sign in the driveaway, Steve let 'em know we all know please

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe that’s where he was for those missing years on his linked in. He was in prison haha
That would be a bonus but methinks not given the fact he has been able to travel to the States. I think criminal record means lifetime ban. Australia is pretty difficult as well although not as strict. Shame though... 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Could they still be making money off the Christmas present vlogs though? Some of those present ones have got ridiculous views. That one at 60M must have made them a fair whack.

View attachment 56172
If they are ,best they make the most of it.These vlogs appealed to mostly young kids ,so ,surely when youtube rules change,videos such as these won`t be allowed?? Also ,if they have noted the upcoming rules ,they`d be crazy (ok i know!:) to do it again this year.This family must be targeted in the new year...

Reactions: 6
That would be a bonus but methinks not given the fact he has been able to travel to the States. I think criminal record means lifetime ban. Australia is pretty difficult as well although not as strict. Shame though... 😁
It probably depends how major the crime was.

Reactions: 2
Why do Del Boy and Creepy keep their all inclusive wrist bands on days after returning home

You're back in the UK. You need to pay for your piles of 'kwassants' and stail chips now, Miss Piggy 🤙

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surely Izzy wouldnt choose to wear that hat?! It isnt even her name 😂🙈
At this point in time and with everything scandalous about them why wear a hat identifying who you are? Why draw attention to yourself? My 12 yr old would never wear a hat like that. Izzy should be embarrassed she's wearing that name on her head. She should not be representing a man who grooms girls close to her age...

Reactions: 29
But how does going meat-free for 3 weeks help in the grand scheme of things?? What the hell happens from 1 December!??!
Alllll daaaaa twirls. And advent calendars, and selection boxes, and tins of roses/quality street, and after eights eksetera

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That woman they caught in the back of the shot at the carvery when they were on Chris' phone vlogging.. I thought it was Country Joe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Todays vlog is called surprising husband with Christmas decorating. Is it really a surprise anymore if they do this every year? and I bet Chris has to carry the decorations in from the garage in order for Sarah to surprise him.

The vlog starts with Jace sitting in his high chair. Sarah says good morning to the ifam and explains that they didn’t miss much during yesterdays day off. They spent it washing up clothes but Sarah says the kitchen is still full of washing! Riveting content already. 🙄

Sarah wonders how other people manage to come home from holidays and get everything washed when she had like 30 loads of washing to do. Why did they have yesterday off if she’s spending the first part of the vlog discussing washing clothes? 🙄

Esme is off to a swimming party and it’s near a park so they might take the kids there. Wow that day off has done wonders for content ideas! They’ll be eating custard creams and feeding the ducks next! 😱

Sorry for swearing but what the duck is the new beanie merch? Why is the top all baggy! It looks like there’s room to hide granny under that bobble! It doesn’t suit Chris! It looks worst than his wee Jimmy cap! 👀

Sarah cackles.

Sarah’s showing off her Duty free. She’s bought the wrong alien perfume... hint, hint ifam.

Sarahs off to home bargains to buy Esmes friend a birthday present.

Chris must be desperate to get the views up. Apparently it was Chris who suggested they put up Christmas tree!

It sounds like Sarah is not up for dragging the tree out of the garage by herself because there’s talk of putting Christmas tree decorations up inside the car now.

Esme puts a vanity case in the basket when Sarah says she likes it for Isabelle for Christmas. She says you can send it to Santa if you want too. Esmes friend isn’t into toys so she’s got her a pen, pencil case, bath bombs and a notebook.

Esme has an elf mask on and he looks like Sarahs eyebrow twin! Sarah cackles and ho, ho, hos in a santa mask.

Sarah says they didn’t have much luck with car decorations so they have a piece of tinsel, some lights and Santa head boppers for the dashboard.

Sarah cackles and says she’s buzzing. They’re off home to surprise Chris. He’s pretending he’s not seen them pull up. Chris is acting like he’s pissed off when it was him who suggested they should put the tree up this morning because “we can vlog that.” 🙄

Fake surprise from Chris. It’s a bit of tinsel. Calm down creepy! 🙄 He’s pretended to walk back inside. Although I’ve not seen Jace yet so they probably forgot to bring him to the car. 🙄

Esme is off to the party and a change of plans. It’s raining so the park is off. Chris suggests going for hot chocolates instead.

Where‘s wally is putting petrol in the car while wearing the new beanie. Sarah cackles hysterically for a few minutes.

They’re at a Toby carvery across the road from Esmes party. Sarah mentions they’re all going meat free until the first of December. Mainly for health reasons because they eat too much meat. I can’t see this lasting. They’ll be back on the lasagna by tomorrow. They must think the low views will rise if they turn vegan.

Chris wonders if you can even get a meat free carvery. 🙄

Sarahs refusing to let the girls and Chris have gammon.

*off camera. I’m guessing it went like this. “Put that bleeping gammon back! We want family fizz vegan views!”

We only see Islas dinner so I’m guessing the rest of them had gammon.

They all plug the giant beanies. They’re not itchy and they’re so soft apparently. They come in hot pink and navy and off white.

YEEEAAAH. Says Sarah. They’ve found a bonfire and fireworks. Cheesy music as they watch. Sarah loves bonfire night because it makes her feel really christmassy.

Sarah mentions she has a turbo hair follicle. She’s mentioned it before apparently but Chris didn’t include the footage. I think he did Sarah because you complained that isabelle had already pulled it out. They must have saved the hair so they can show it again for vlog footage! 🙄

Chris creepy cackles as Sarah pulls her hair up with the long hair. 🙄

They’re winding down with a movie. End of vlog! 🥱😴

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's making the kids get a meat free carvery for health reasons 😮

It's the lolly pops after school and all inclusive fatty food you need to put a stop to, not a couple of slices of gammon. I'd never tell my kids they're not eating meat just because I'm unhappy with my own state of health and weight

What a disgusting, selfish woman.

Reactions: 37
Todays vlog is called surprising husband with Christmas decorating. Is it really a surprise anymore if they do this every year? and I bet Chris has to carry the decorations in from the garage in order for Sarah to surprise him.

The vlog starts with Jace sitting in his high chair. Sarah says good morning to the ifam and explains that they didn’t miss much during yesterdays day off. They spent it washing up clothes but Sarah says the kitchen is still full of washing! Riveting content already. 🙄

Sarah wonders how other people manage to come home from holidays and get everything washed when she had like 30 loads of washing to do. Why did they have yesterday off if she’s spending the first part of the vlog discussing washing clothes? 🙄

Esme is off to a swimming party and it’s near a park so they might take the kids there. Wow that day off has done wonders for content ideas! They’ll be eating custard creams and feeding the ducks next! 😱

Sorry for swearing but what the duck is the new beanie merch? Why is the top all baggy! It looks like there’s room to hide granny under that bobble! It doesn’t suit Chris! It looks worst than his wee Jimmy cap! 👀

Sarah cackles.

Sarah’s showing off her Duty free. She’s bought the wrong alien perfume... hint, hint ifam.

Chris must be desperate to get the views up. Apparently it was Chris who suggested they put up Christmas tree!

It sounds like Sarah is not up for dragging the tree out of the garage by herself because there’s talk of putting Christmas tree decorations up inside the car now.

Esme puts a vanity case in the basket when Sarah says she likes it for Isabelle for Christmas. She says you can send it to Santa if you want too. Esmes friend isn’t into toys so she’s got her a pen, pencil case, bath bombs and a notebook.

Esme has an elf mask on and he looks like Sarahs eyebrow twin! Sarah cackles and ho, ho, hos in a santa mask.

Sarah says they didn’t have much luck with car decorations so they have a piece of tinsel, some lights and Santa head boppers for the dashboard.

Sarah cackles and says she’s buzzing. They’re off home to surprise Chris. He’s pretending he’s not seen them pull up. Chris is acting like he’s pissed off when it was him who suggested they should put the tree up this morning because “we can vlog that.” 🙄

Fake surprise from Chris. It’s a bit of tinsel. Calm down creepy! 🙄 He’s pretended to walk back inside. Although I’ve not seen Jace yet so they probably forgot to bring him to the car. 🙄

Esme is off to the party and a change of plans. It’s raining so the park is off. Chris suggests going for hot chocolates instead.

Where‘s wally is putting petrol in the car while wearing the new beanie. Sarah cackles hysterically for a few minutes.

They’re at a Toby carvery across the road from Esmes party. Sarah mentions they’re all going meat free until the first of December. Mainly for health reasons because they eat too much meat. I can’t see this lasting. They’ll be back on the lasagna by tomorrow. They must think the low views will rise if they turn vegan.

*off camera. I’m guessing it went like this. “Put that bleeping gammon back! We want family fizz vegan views!”

They all plug the giant beanies. They’re not itchy and they’re so soft apparently. They come in hot pink and navy and off white.

YEEEAAAH. Says Sarah. They’ve found a bonfire and fireworks. Cheesy music as they watch. Sarah loves bonfire night because it makes her feel really christmassy.

Sarah mentions she has a turbo hair follicle. She’s mentioned it before apparently but Chris didn’t include the footage. I think he did Sarah because you complained that isabelle had already pulled it out. They must have saved the hair so they can show it again for vlog footage! 🙄

🤣🤣 Was the eating custard creams and feeding the ducks a flashback from when Chris bought the girls entire packs of biscuits EACH to eat whilst getting them out the house while sarah slobbed away after the birth of jason?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Sarah cackles.

Love your commentary as always! 😁

How do they have so much washing to do when they all wore the same clothes day in, day out? Makes no sense at all.

The beanies are cheap and tacky. They've gone for the cheapest option as usual. I've found them on supplier websites for around £2.50 without embroidery. I would estimate they are around £4 with embroidery (but that would be for a very low number of units purchased, so likely to be even less as they purchase a fair few units). Profit - over £10 per beanie sold.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I think he did Sarah because you complained that isabelle had already pulled it out
This reminded me that in that previous clip, when Izzy pulled the turbo hair strand out, Sarah actually said "It's not a loose hair because I actually feel it pulling on my skull!" So Sarah's hair is rooted into her actual skull, and not her scalp, like the average Joe... this might explain alot :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Why does Chris always sit in the back of the car? Can baby seats not go in the back or something? Genuine question

Sarah thinks a diet means going meat free but eating triple carbs it seems 😂
OOh when Sarah has lost some weight She will Show of her new figure by giving us a Twirl
erm the only twirl we will get is orange,
Come on Sarah admit you have been reading here
We know you refrain from eating Sugar Yeah right we Doughnut believe you :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.