The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big mentions of dance again though, you said taking a break for a term but Nikki said you are no longer welcome, and the kids acted like they are famous. Let’s wait and see shall we 🤥

Reactions: 15
Big mentions of dance again though, you said taking a break for a term but Nikki said you are no longer welcome, and the kids acted like they are famous. Let’s wait and see shall we 🤥
No doubt it will he "the girls realised during their term off that they weren't missing dance and would much rather run the office with me"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Some of you will remember our experience just before Christmas last year
When the school were going to fine us for letting my Grandaughter have the last day of term off
Yes it was Exeptional circumstances and we did get it sorted out.
It really does boil my piss when the Inghams get away with it time and time again :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Even if children are acting/performing in my local area there are strict rules about licensing from the council and they need forms signed by parents/schools etc for permission to take part and permission for time off school and they are limited to so many hours in a school year so I really can’t see if the Inghams could pass all the time off as acting when there are some kids who can’t even partake in a dance show as they have already done two shows in that year 🤷‍♀️
They would never be able to survive here in America. The children do not get every 6 weeks off from school. They get Christmas break which is from before Christmas Eve until after New Year's Day. They get spring break which is usually around the start of Good Friday and then 1 week following. Many states do a mid winter break which takes place in February but it's only for 1 week. Then of course summer break. Why every 6 weeks? More time should be spent in school. What oh what would they do if they lived in America? Glad they don't. Don't want the likes of them here anyway...

Reactions: 7
They would never be able to survive here in America. The children do not get every 6 weeks off from school. They get Christmas break which is from before Christmas Eve until after New Year's Day. They get spring break which is usually around the start of Good Friday and then 1 week following. Many states do a mid winter break which takes place in February but it's only for 1 week. Then of course summer break. Why every 6 weeks? More time should be spent in school. What oh what would they do if they lived in America? Glad they don't. Don't want the likes of them here anyway...
Am i mistaken thqt you get your extra time off during the summer break though?

Reactions: 5

To be fair, our kids get less time in summer.

UK holidays for state schools tend to be:

3 x 1 week half terms
2 1/2 weeks at Christmas
2 1/2 weeks at Easter
6 weeks in summer

Roughly 14 weeks a year, plus a couple of teacher training/inset days. That's got to be similar to the US in terms of amount of time spent at and away from school? The older Ingham girls go to a private school where days tend to be longer and in turn they got longer breaks.

Reactions: 8
Just looking at the thumbnail makes me want to say those girls need decent haircuts.
In case anyone from the ingham clan are reading... This thread may be slow and quiet at the minute but please don't think we have forgotten. Far from it. You know your content is bland, repetitive and boring when not even tattlers have anything to comment on.

Give us a nudge when you f*** up again will you. Shouldn't be any more than a couple of days seen as we all know you love the limelight be it good or bad.
To be honest I see it as a good sign that the thread is quiet . To them any publicity is good and gets their views up. The less posts on here the less views they get I have noticed .

Reactions: 12
To be fair, our kids get less time in summer.

UK holidays for state schools tend to be:

3 x 1 week half terms
2 1/2 weeks at Christmas
2 1/2 weeks at Easter
6 weeks in summer

Roughly 14 weeks a year, plus a couple of teacher training/inset days. That's got to be similar to the US in terms of amount of time spent at and away from school? The older Ingham girls go to a private school where days tend to be longer and in turn they got longer breaks.
So sarah and Chris have 14 out of 52 weeks to take their kids on holiday. Why take them directly after two of them already had two weeks off?
They are not on the breadline so the ‘coating more in holidays thing’ doesn’t really apply to them when they are milking kids for profit

aren’t we due another real Inghams reveal? It’s been a while.

Reactions: 16
I just watched the summer rant video again and it’s a pile of tit and how many times can a person blink

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So sarah and Chris have 14 out of 52 weeks to take their kids on holiday. Why take them directly after two of them already had two weeks off?
They are not on the breadline so the ‘coating more in holidays thing’ doesn’t really apply to them when they are milking kids for profit

aren’t we due another real Inghams reveal? It’s been a while.
They still haven't answered our questions about katrinas facebook 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They still haven't answered our questions about katrinas facebook 🤷‍♀️

I'd like the to answer the question about why they don't answer any questions. Worse than politicians these two!

A straight sit down answering 10 questions posed by the Real Inghams would have saved the last 15 months of drama.

Reactions: 8
Their views are substantially falling now aren’t they, it’s fully confirmed my suspicion that any scandal or controversy at all is most welcomed by them as it has been keeping them afloat through curiosity and hate views. That is absolutely why they feed him chicken legs and McDonald’s on film it’s also why them and their families were involved so much in the online trolling, it’s why they didn’t take Jace to Dr and clickbaited and broadcasted his breathing difficulties, they do all this as a sound business descion, once people stop talking about them, the views drop. Unfortunately the people of Twitter with very good intentions highlighting his creepy actions have as an aside kept views coming in for them however without brand deals and sponsorship it was only going to be a matter of time that their views dropped like this. They know this and are putting all their energies into becoming blanket/merch sellers with their main platform being IG. It’s been obvious for so long now that they despise and resent making the vlogs, it’s nothing more than a job they dislike. Maybe when the time comes for them to get regular jobs, he will finally be accountable for his actions, in the real world Chris, character and reputation matter...A VERY LOT.

Reactions: 21
The views have dropped considerably since then filming how unwell Jace was, apart from the next one so people watched to see if he was any better. I think any parent watching that would step in and go hang on this is totally unsuitable content for my kids to watch, just my opinion

Reactions: 14
Looking at Chris's Linkedin there's a straight gap of 11-12 years in there. He goes from A-Levels that would have finished at 18 to working at Leeds/Bradford in 2013.

We know he was a hospital porter but I can't see that he did that for 12 years, so what else was he up to?

Reactions: 14
A week is a long time in my area. A week off on holiday would be a fine straight away. All areas and schools should be the same way. I’d love to take my children away when it’s half the price. But 1, I wouldn’t want them falling behind as they can learn a lot in that time even at 7, and 2, we would get a fine and the children would get bad attendance. A week is a long time for kids. Friendships at that young age can be broken in a week. Friends find other friends who are there more so they don’t feel alone. Settling back in is hard on them. Teachers don’t try or pay as much attention on kids who are not there when they should be and have parents who are not interested in their child education. If the parents don’t care why should the teacher? The inghams should be able to afford to take them in school holidays. Plus the fact they have already been away so much this year. It’s not like they really needed or deserved a holiday or it was a special occasion. So there is really no excuse at all for taking the kids out as much as they do.
I know plenty of schools that would but also plenty that wouldn’t, I think it is more of a deterrent to stop people from doing so. I was also more commenting on the fact someone said that social services should be called, when actually just because they take them out of school doesn’t = neglect.
I feel they should be more mindful now of the ages the girls are especially Esme & Isabelle because it does become more difficult to catch up if they are frequently off.. but again it depends whether they’ve been sent work to do or not.
the seeming reality is is that they (C&S) do not enjoy spending time At home, didn’t before the allegations whether that’s because they’re both there all week & now after the allegations it’s easier to pretend to be happy families on holiday/elsewhere that isn’t the house.
the life and way they were living beforehand means that the drop in views overall means that money will be tighter than it was hence why birthdays haven’t been so extravagant and neither have the holidays. Last year they had New York, Florida, Greece, Dubai, Australia, Lapland + forest holidays/the dreaded half term caravan trip. Granted a couple of those were gifted, they haven’t seen anything like that this year..🤷🏻‍♀️ Their holiday vlogs is where they used to do the best, even within the Canary and Balearic Islands so they are still hoping to provoke that response again but it just isn’t going to happen. And will perhaps are hinder the girls education Education has never been at the forefront of S&C’s mind and that had been said even 2 years ago.. so it’s really not surprising they’re still taking them out of school but just because it isn’t the parents doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be the kids.

Reactions: 1
Esme may well not be doing SATS at all, most private schools around here don't bother. Does she have to take an exam to get into the senior school though?

Reactions: 6
They are in a very big downhill decline with views now, they didn’t post for 2 days and have 70k views on that vlog.

The one about terrifying water park from a couple of months ago must have been pushed in to people’s recommend box as it has 2M views, so has kept the view count up but doesn’t look like they have achieved any new viewers off the back of it.

They have let Izzy’s channel fail too, last vlog had just 12k views. I’m sure they will be posting on ifam extras soon too before it de-monetised with no posts for 12 months.

Can’t see how they can keep the Ingham empire going off the back of Chinese baby blankets and Beanie hats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.