The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
How sad wearing your own merch, I'd never wear a hat with my family name on. These scroats are so desparate it's painful. Take off others but don't give out to anyone. Sarah bog off with your selfies can't you tell by your views people are so over you except for gullible children and vulnerable others. As your once up ass fans now say your a cult manipulating people.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How embarrassed they must feel walking around in those hats with the scummy family name on them

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember an old vlog from Florida April 2018 - yes before the non sitch I did watch them occasionally lol anyway the Q of the day was does Isabelle ever get bullied and Sarah said not really just a few people tell her her videos are rubbish and she’s so cringy !!! This is before it all came out can u even imagine the kinda tit she has to put with now ?? I really worry about her school life no wonder the poor girl wants to be homeschooled makes me so angry that s and c would subject them to this ://///

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Dramatic shots of thunder and lightning from the plane journey home for the preview. (I’m sure these are from a different plane journey because theirs didn’t look too bad.)

The vlog starts with Sarah heading off to buy a new suitcase and she returns with some monstrosity of a bag she’s found for 20 euros. It looks like it’s made out of bet gilroy who used to be in coronation streets, knickers. 🤮 (no offence if you own that bag) 👀🤣

The girls aren’t keen on the bag. Isla liked it and Sarah explained she’s used it to bring home the pool floaties. Isla says sarah took ALL of the floaties but Sarah goes red explains she’s left a couple behind. 🙄 This is how cheap and tight Sarah and Chris are. Their girls got to enjoy pool inflatables that they had been given by kind families but chris and Sarah refuse to leave any behind for the next family and drag them home to rot in the garage! 🙄 I bet the hotel dingy is in there for Jace too.

Off to the shops and the girls buy top model colouring books with last nights winnings. Isla is getting a postcard then into the next shop for Isabelle to buy a colouring book and a sand art.

Sarah says three happy girls as they head back to the suitcases. A shot of Jace smiling. Chris has gone for a last all inclusive burger as Sarah explains she doesn't usually eat breakfast or lunch.

Sarah presses her cheek against the coach window for a cheesy montage.

The girls act like it’s Christmas because they got some colouring books and say thank you. Happiest I’ve seen them look so far this holiday.

Chris is in his tye dye t-shirt and Sarah says she’d like to lick him like a zap lolly. 🤮 Urghh duck off sarah! 🙄

Esme is buying sweets for the girls and Esme has been guilt tripped into getting Chris his kinder bars! He’s so cheap! Esme had sweets for three euros and chris’ bars were seven euros and he was too cheap to buy them! 🙄

They're on the plane and Chris is sitting next to Esme. He jokes she not having any more of the chocolate bars that she bought. 🧐

Pilot Chris is busy explaining it’s a big plane. No tit Sherlock! 🙄

Shot of the plane wing and ”tell me you can take me home.” song.

Jace has a cheese and ham toastie. Isla is finger painting.

Plane wing.

The girls colouring.

No sign of the big storm and lightning that chris showed at the start unless I missed it. There was a 3 second clip of the rain from the window and maybe a bit of turbulence but I’m sure Chris made it look worst in the what’s coming up part at the beginning. 🧐

Off the flight into manchester airport.

Waiting for the car.

The car arrived and they’re off home. End of vlog.

To say how much Chris harped on about the car being somewhere else and had how delayed everything was they didn’t include much in the vlog at all. I must have missed the part where the plane had to circle over Liverpool! More lies as usual? 🧐
Bet Gilroys knickers 😂 you would have to be wearing Jack Duckworths glasses to buy it....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember an old vlog from Florida April 2018 - yes before the non sitch I did watch them occasionally lol anyway the Q of the day was does Isabelle ever get bullied and Sarah said not really just a few people tell her her videos are rubbish and she’s so cringy !!! This is before it all came out can u even imagine the kinda tit she has to put with now ?? I really worry about her school life no wonder the poor girl wants to be homeschooled makes me so angry that s and c would subject them to this ://///
It makes me mad too! They are inviting the bullies in! Wearing those stupid hats, those filthy fur sliders, making her dress like her sisters, filming her playing with Barbies and LOL dolls, filming her dressing up like a princess with her sister! These are recent examples that will give the bullies a perfect chance to rip the tit out of her! Such bad parenting, they make me livid! What I don't understand though is, why isn't Isabelle refusing to take part in it all? She must realise that people are going to tease her. S and C must have such a strong hold over her, she doesn't want to upset them, poor girl!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Dramatic shots of thunder and lightning from the plane journey home for the preview. (I’m sure these are from a different plane journey because theirs didn’t look too bad.)

The vlog starts with Sarah heading off to buy a new suitcase and she returns with some monstrosity of a bag she’s found for 20 euros. It looks like it’s made out of bet gilroy who used to be in coronation streets, knickers. 🤮 (no offence if you own that bag) 👀🤣

The girls aren’t keen on the bag. Isla liked it and Sarah explained she’s used it to bring home the pool floaties. Isla says sarah took ALL of the floaties but Sarah goes red explains she’s left a couple behind. 🙄 This is how cheap and tight Sarah and Chris are. Their girls got to enjoy pool inflatables that they had been given by kind families but chris and Sarah refuse to leave any behind for the next family and drag them home to rot in the garage! 🙄 I bet the hotel dingy is in there for Jace too.

Off to the shops and the girls buy top model colouring books with last nights winnings. Isla is getting a postcard then into the next shop for Isabelle to buy a colouring book and a sand art.

Sarah says three happy girls as they head back to the suitcases. A shot of Jace smiling. Chris has gone for a last all inclusive burger as Sarah explains she doesn't usually eat breakfast or lunch.

Sarah presses her cheek against the coach window for a cheesy montage.

The girls act like it’s Christmas because they got some colouring books and say thank you. Happiest I’ve seen them look so far this holiday.

Chris is in his tye dye t-shirt and Sarah says she’d like to lick him like a zap lolly. 🤮 Urghh duck off sarah! 🙄

Esme is buying sweets for the girls and Esme has been guilt tripped into getting Chris his kinder bars! He’s so cheap! Esme had sweets for three euros and chris’ bars were seven euros and he was too cheap to buy them! 🙄

They're on the plane and Chris is sitting next to Esme. He jokes she not having any more of the chocolate bars that she bought. 🧐

Pilot Chris is busy explaining it’s a big plane. No tit Sherlock! 🙄

Shot of the plane wing and ”tell me you can take me home.” song.

Jace has a cheese and ham toastie. Isla is finger painting.

Plane wing.

The girls colouring.

No sign of the big storm and lightning that chris showed at the start unless I missed it. There was a 3 second clip of the rain from the window and maybe a bit of turbulence but I’m sure Chris made it look worst in the what’s coming up part at the beginning. 🧐

Off the flight into manchester airport.

Waiting for the car.

The car arrived and they’re off home. End of vlog.

To say how much Chris harped on about the car being somewhere else and had how delayed everything was they didn’t include much in the vlog at all. I must have missed the part where the plane had to circle over Liverpool! More lies as usual? 🧐

I'm just here for your synopsis

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That ridiculous sub-titled clip of Chris, when the plane was almost obliterated from the sky :rolleyes:, I bet anything he was shaking the camera up and down for "turbulence effect" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It had to be subtitled because if the sound was on then the gentle purr of a happily cruising plane engine would have given the game away :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a Jace Ingham account that has pictures of the reborn doll now posting to their official page. Is it a fan page or a piss take lol?

Reactions: 6
[QUOTE="nattis, post: 618171, member: 339.. I would not be seen alive with that ugly thing.
[/QUOTE]

Creepy or the bag😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Next year they will be having their own bonfire in Granny's back garden with all the unsold merch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My only thought with why they don't is if they have somehow coerced the school into thinking the time they go away is for 'work' and therefore required... ? x
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.

Reactions: 13
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.
Maybe they don't have schools to return to. What if they've been pulled out so they can be home-schooled?

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I think with absences with schools it depends a lot on the individual schools and how the headteacher feels fit to deal with it. Other youtubers have taken their kids out of school but have said that they’ve had the time agreed because it is for “work” purposes and that the teachers will send over some work for them. I’m pretty sure when they went on holiday last year(?) they took some work with them.. so whether they did this time or not, I’m really not sure. And I can’t quite see the full purpose of the holiday away, seeing as it was only done for rhat length of time + that time because it would’ve been cheaper as it was overlapping when schools were back in session..
I don’t think attendance is the most important thing, if it’s dealt with in decent way. if they’re able to stay up to date with topics and the workload etc.
And I would be exceptionally worried if they were pulled out & put into home school & if done quite rapidly I’m sure it would flag up as a concern also🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Isla is the only one who they would be fined for, private schools don't impose financial penalties. I guess they think if you pay for your children's education and miss a chunk of it, then more foo' you, the holidays are generous enough.

On a side note, Jace is so cute in the pic posted earlier.

1573342257803.png

Reactions: 8
I had to put my phone down and walk away from Tattle for a few hours because I seriously could not believe they took the inflatables home with them.

What the duck is actually wrong with you, Chris and Sarah?
Seriously, have a good look at yourselves.

They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
EdITED: congrats to them for actually thinking & they’ve now posted videos of him in ear defenders👏🏻
Home for 5 minutes and then buggered off again leaving Prinny with who? That poor dog. This is a notoriously stressful time of the year for pets. It would've been nice for them to stay home with Prinny and talk about the importance of comforting pets during the firework season. But no. That'd be too outside the vlogging box for the Minghams and they'd have missed out on toffee apples, parkin and other sugar-saturated tit to shove down their gullets.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Yeah but still creepy!

Can you imagine, S and C as mary and joseph and the girls as the 3 wise women. Maybe even Jane and Stevr will be shepards 😂
There’s a future thread title in there’s somewhere, I’m just too lazy to think of it...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.