The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home for 5 minutes and then buggered off again leaving Prinny with who? That poor dog. This is a notoriously stressful time of the year for pets. It would've been nice for them to stay home with Prinny and talk about the importance of comforting pets during the firework season. But no. That'd be too outside the vlogging box for the Minghams and they'd have missed out on toffee apples, parkin and other sugar-saturated tit to shove down their gullets.
I wondered if Prinny had been left on her own at home or if they had even collected her since being home from holiday yet? (I don't watch the vlogs so I'm not sure) I really hope it's the latter. There has been so many fireworks still going off tonight.
They're not fit to be pet owners, questionable whether they're fit to be parents but that's a whole other issue.

Reactions: 13
Watched a vlog for the first time in ages (on invidio of course 😉) and Im sorry but how bloody hard is it to correctly pronounce ‘croissant’? Sarah seems to think its ‘qwasant’ 🤣 i cannot deal with this illiterate uneducated family. Really hope they keep those poor kids in school. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I remember an old vlog from Florida April 2018 - yes before the non sitch I did watch them occasionally lol anyway the Q of the day was does Isabelle ever get bullied and Sarah said not really just a few people tell her her videos are rubbish and she’s so cringy !!! This is before it all came out can u even imagine the kinda tit she has to put with now ?? I really worry about her school life no wonder the poor girl wants to be homeschooled makes me so angry that s and c would subject them to this ://///
I can't bear to think what Isabelle especially, is subjected to at.school. I have 5 kids, two of them are 15 and 14 and regularly go out with friends to the cinema or.for something to eat, as well as each others houses. All normal stuff. Izzy has none of that normality. The Inghams rode the gravy train until Chris decided he was so famous, he could get away with his atrocious behavior and he was exposed. At that point, Sarah at least should have run a mile from her scumbag hubby wirh her girls, or remove her family from YT for the sake of her kids. But no, they decided to have a band aid baby. To see her even now, after everything and knowing her kids are suffering, she still persists, acting like nothing is wrong.
Have a word with yourself Sarah hun. You have let your girls down so SO badly and you treat your 7 month old baby boy like he is 7 YEARS old, with the food you are handing him. Not to mention all your other failings as a parent to a baby. Never in my life have I seen a mother as dopey as her. I know it looks like I'm putting this all on sarah, but to be honest, I am so disgusted with her for putting money and "fame" over her babies. Chris is just a scumbag who hasn't grown up.
Rant over

It makes me mad too! They are inviting the bullies in! Wearing those stupid hats, those filthy fur sliders, making her dress like her sisters, filming her playing with Barbies and LOL dolls, filming her dressing up like a princess with her sister! These are recent examples that will give the bullies a perfect chance to rip the tit out of her! Such bad parenting, they make me livid! What I don't understand though is, why isn't Isabelle refusing to take part in it all? She must realise that people are going to tease her. S and C must have such a strong hold over her, she doesn't want to upset them, poor girl!
She was regularly seeing her dad and her other family, now that seems to have stopped since the allegations. So god knows what's happened or what's in poor Izzys mind 😪

Reactions: 23
I can't bear to think what Isabelle especially, is subjected to at.school. I have 5 kids, two of them are 15 and 14 and regularly go out with friends to the cinema or.for something to eat, as well as each others houses. All normal stuff. Izzy has none of that normality. The Inghams rode the gravy train until Chris decided he was so famous, he could get away with his atrocious behavior and he was exposed. At that point, Sarah at least should have run a mile from her scumbag hubby wirh her girls, or remove her family from YT for the sake of her kids. But no, they decided to have a band aid baby. To see her even now, after everything and knowing her kids are suffering, she still persists, acting like nothing is wrong.
Have a word with yourself Sarah hun. You have let your girls down so SO badly and you treat your 7 month old baby boy like he is 7 YEARS old, with the food you are handing him. Not to mention all your other failings as a parent to a baby. Never in my life have I seen a mother as dopey as her. I know it looks like I'm putting this all on sarah, but to be honest, I am so disgusted with her for putting money and "fame" over her babies. Chris is just a scumbag who hasn't grown up.
Rant over

She was regularly seeing her dad and her other family, now that seems to have stopped since the allegations. So god knows what's happened or what's in poor Izzys mind 😪
And they treat their 7 year old like she is 7 months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think with absences with schools it depends a lot on the individual schools and how the headteacher feels fit to deal with it. Other youtubers have taken their kids out of school but have said that they’ve had the time agreed because it is for “work” purposes and that the teachers will send over some work for them. I’m pretty sure when they went on holiday last year(?) they took some work with them.. so whether they did this time or not, I’m really not sure. And I can’t quite see the full purpose of the holiday away, seeing as it was only done for rhat length of time + that time because it would’ve been cheaper as it was overlapping when schools were back in session..
I don’t think attendance is the most important thing, if it’s dealt with in decent way. if they’re able to stay up to date with topics and the workload etc.
And I would be exceptionally worried if they were pulled out & put into home school & if done quite rapidly I’m sure it would flag up as a concern also🤷🏻‍♀️
How a school can allow that is ridiculous. A YouTuber can easily go on holiday during school holidays for ‘work’. There is nothing to say they have to do it whenever they choose. It’s not like they have actual jobs that require them to go to a different county. They just go on holiday. And film it like many others do. But many others don’t choose to make their holiday and family time public. So if I tell my daughters school that I’m starting a YouTube channel and I’ve got to take my kids on holiday to film them will they say ok? What’s to stop everyone using that excuse? They are not special the inghams. They think they are but they are not. The schools should fine then and report them to social services for denying their children a proper education. As they do nothing educational on these holidays. And filming is not teaching then anything. The children have no private life and are used to make money. One day there will be more rules surrounding this. And that day can’t come fast enough. Anyone can choose to become a YouTuber. But most parents care about their children to much to want to exploit there every move.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
We three queen's of YouTube are,
Tried to cover up Chris' faux pas,
Slides and beaches,
No historical features,
Our views are going ta-ra.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This may brighten everyone’s day..about 3 weeks ago I checked on socialblade and it said the Ingham family had earnings of up to about 490k Aussie dollars and just now it says 347k Aussie dollars...I know this is still way to much cash for the tripe they deliver and their online behaviours, enabler Sarah And groomer granny...greasy Chris I have no words for...wish he had of kept “sailing” last week......but yaaaay that’s a very fast decline and it also says their views are down 33%...oh how they must be raging, so unless baby and me isnt the amazing profit making business they claim let’s hope it’s downhill from here....my only hope is those children are taken care of...

Reactions: 15
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.
I agree with you, but this is this despicable family we are talking about.

Thinking about Isabelle, I know all kids develop at different rates but she's 14/15 now right? My eldest is 12 and she is way more socially aware than how Isabelle is portrayed in the vlogs. I don't understand how her parents are not aware of the seriousness and the implications of this - how they speak to her, the things she is seen wearing, the amount and type of gifts that she gets - surely this all makes her a target for other kids... and kids can be bloody cruel. That's all aside from other kids having an awareness of Chris' alleged behaviour! No wonder the poor girls a nervous wreck.

Reactions: 16
Hmm ,they could maybe try to sell this ,but surely the school could argue their children are NOT "actors"!! Gese ,even children who do/did act ,had tutors! Nope ,the inghams need to realise they aren`t celebrities ,have no talent ,and can definitely not be grouped in the "actors" bracket! There`s absolutely NO excuse for the girls being kept off as long or as often as they are.If they believe any different ,they need a reminder they are merely a family who sell their offspring for cash.Nothing more!!Get those kids back into school ,Chris Sarah ,pronto.
Even if children are acting/performing in my local area there are strict rules about licensing from the council and they need forms signed by parents/schools etc for permission to take part and permission for time off school and they are limited to so many hours in a school year so I really can’t see if the Inghams could pass all the time off as acting when there are some kids who can’t even partake in a dance show as they have already done two shows in that year 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Rant over

No one seems to give a tit in that family about the girls, it's all about the performance of the next vlog, views =money, selling merch = money it's all about the money. Still can't believe they bought a hideous bag to bring home inflatables meant for others enjoyment. This family is the scankest by far.

Just looking at the thumbnail makes me want to say those girls need decent haircuts.

Reactions: 13
Even if children are acting/performing in my local area there are strict rules about licensing from the council and they need forms signed by parents/schools etc for permission to take part and permission for time off school and they are limited to so many hours in a school year so I really can’t see if the Inghams could pass all the time off as acting when there are some kids who can’t even partake in a dance show as they have already done two shows in that year 🤷‍♀️
My friends daughter is currently filming a film abroad with an A list actor (won’t go into detail for the sake of her privacy) and she has a tutor, provided by the studio so that her school work doesn’t suffer. Maybe Sarah and Chris think their children are too famous to need such provision.

Reactions: 21
How a school can allow that is ridiculous. A YouTuber can easily go on holiday during school holidays for ‘work’. There is nothing to say they have to do it whenever they choose. It’s not like they have actual jobs that require them to go to a different county. They just go on holiday. And film it like many others do. But many others don’t choose to make their holiday and family time public. So if I tell my daughters school that I’m starting a YouTube channel and I’ve got to take my kids on holiday to film them will they say ok? What’s to stop everyone using that excuse? They are not special the inghams. They think they are but they are not. The schools should fine then and report them to social services for denying their children a proper education. As they do nothing educational on these holidays. And filming is not teaching then anything. The children have no private life and are used to make money. One day there will be more rules surrounding this. And that day can’t come fast enough. Anyone can choose to become a YouTuber. But most parents care about their children to much to want to exploit there every move.
I think it’s more a case of what’s an authorised absence and what’s not.. as it’s ‘only’ a week then they aren’t missing out on that much (especially Isla) is it the best idea considering Esme is doing her SATs this year? Perhaps not if they continue to do so. But I would say it was done because it would’ve been cheaper being away not fully over half term. Again I know instagramers who have contacted their school just to ask if opportunities came up would it be fine to take them out of school & I think they have had varying results so it is very much dependant on each school. And there will be certain parents who will do it regardless. I don’t think missing a week causes a concern to report to social services and actually if they’ve let the school know and they have accepted it, then I don’t think SS could/would do anything.

Reactions: 2
This may brighten everyone’s day..about 3 weeks ago I checked on socialblade and it said the Ingham family had earnings of up to about 490k Aussie dollars and just now it says 347k Aussie dollars...I know this is still way to much cash for the tripe they deliver and their online behaviours, enabler Sarah And groomer granny...greasy Chris I have no words for...wish he had of kept “sailing” last week......but yaaaay that’s a very fast decline and it also says their views are down 33%...oh how they must be raging, so unless baby and me isnt the amazing profit making business they claim let’s hope it’s downhill from here....my only hope is those children are taken care of...
Is she still doing baby and me as I know a while ago she said about Xmas stuff but hasn’t said no more . Lazy wants to hurry up xmas is round the corner and look how long it took her to get them orders out 😂

Anyone notice poor Isabelle wearing them awful flip flops again poor girl. I know each to there own but why not get her some Havanas or just some flip flops out of pirmark my daughter is 12 and wouldn’t been seen dead in them, my niece has a pair like Izzy and she is 5 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think it’s more a case of what’s an authorised absence and what’s not.. as it’s ‘only’ a week then they aren’t missing out on that much (especially Isla) is it the best idea considering Esme is doing her SATs this year? Perhaps not if they continue to do so. But I would say it was done because it would’ve been cheaper being away not fully over half term. Again I know instagramers who have contacted their school just to ask if opportunities came up would it be fine to take them out of school & I think they have had varying results so it is very much dependant on each school. And there will be certain parents who will do it regardless. I don’t think missing a week causes a concern to report to social services and actually if they’ve let the school know and they have accepted it, then I don’t think SS could/would do anything.
A week is a long time in my area. A week off on holiday would be a fine straight away. All areas and schools should be the same way. I’d love to take my children away when it’s half the price. But 1, I wouldn’t want them falling behind as they can learn a lot in that time even at 7, and 2, we would get a fine and the children would get bad attendance. A week is a long time for kids. Friendships at that young age can be broken in a week. Friends find other friends who are there more so they don’t feel alone. Settling back in is hard on them. Teachers don’t try or pay as much attention on kids who are not there when they should be and have parents who are not interested in their child education. If the parents don’t care why should the teacher? The inghams should be able to afford to take them in school holidays. Plus the fact they have already been away so much this year. It’s not like they really needed or deserved a holiday or it was a special occasion. So there is really no excuse at all for taking the kids out as much as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This tit made me laugh - the embedded advert that came up in this thread - considering how lazy and self-absorbed Sarah is as a mother, loving the reclined position. Put baby in a box 👍

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
In case anyone from the ingham clan are reading... This thread may be slow and quiet at the minute but please don't think we have forgotten. Far from it. You know your content is bland, repetitive and boring when not even tattlers have anything to comment on.

Give us a nudge when you f*** up again will you. Shouldn't be any more than a couple of days seen as we all know you love the limelight be it good or bad.

I'm so sorry she experienced that 💜
It is ridiculous that children coming out of school are spoken to like that
Both C & S dont realise they are NOT celebrities they are nothing and its time to call a day as the kids are not happy doing what they have to do to put on a performance and they should be at school like every other pupil and as you say actors (which they are not) even have a tutor to keep them on track with studies it is so bad parenting on their part

Reactions: 9
At my daughter school if attendance (for any reason) falls below 93% per half term you have to go for a meeting with the head and if appropriate you get referred to social services. It’s very strict, I roll my eyes at some of it but if they were generally travelling learning about culture, visiting museums I would be all for it. But staying all inclusive every couple of months eating chips and eating spag bol and being in a pool for 10 hours doesn’t replace an education.

The school may just suggest Esme doesn’t attend her sats test, plenty of school do it to not affect their performance 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.