The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow a couple of YouTubers that make great content by flying on all different airlines, classes, planes etc. These types of channels are really popular, and the people that make them are ‘Av Geeks’. I’m not one, but I find their videos entertaining and informative. I hope Creeper isn’t thinking of branching out with all the plane chat he’s gifting us lately. I wouldn’t want to attend to him in a First Class suite 🤢

Reactions: 13
Dramatic shots of thunder and lightning from the plane journey home for the preview. (I’m sure these are from a different plane journey because theirs didn’t look too bad.)

The vlog starts with Sarah heading off to buy a new suitcase and she returns with some monstrosity of a bag she’s found for 20 euros. It looks like it’s made out of bet gilroy from coronation streets knickers. 🤮 (no offence if you own that bag)

The girls aren’t keen on the bag. Isla liked it and Sarah explained she’s used it to bring home the pool floaties. Isla says sarah took ALL of the floaties but Sarah goes red explains she’s left a couple behind. 🙄 This is how cheap and tight Sarah and Chris are. Their girls got to enjoy pool inflatables that they had been given by kind families but chris and Sarah refuse to leave any behind for the next family and drag them home to rot in the garage! 🙄 I bet the hotel dingy is in there for Jace too.

Off to the shops and the girls buy top model colouring books with last nights winnings. Isla is getting a postcard then into the next shop for Isabelle to buy a colouring book and a sand art.

Sarah says three happy girls as they head back to the suitcases. Shot of Jace smiling. Chris has gone for a last all inclusive burger as Sarah explains she doesn't usually eat breakfast or lunch.

Sarah presses her cheek against the coach window for a cheesy montage.

The girls act like it’s Christmas because they got some colouring books and say thank you. Happiest I’ve seen them look so far this holiday.

Chris is in his tye dye t-shirt and Sarah says she’d like to lick him like a zap lolly. 🤮 Urghh duck off sarah! 🙄

Esme is buying sweets for the girls and Esme has been guilt tripped into getting Chris his kinder bars! He’s so cheap! The girls shared three euro sweets and chris’ were seven! 🙄

They're on the plane and Chris is sitting next to Esme. He jokes she not having any more of the chocolate bars that she bought. 🧐

Pilot Chris is busy explaining it’s a big plane. No tit Sherlock! 🙄

Shot of the plane wing and ”tell me you can take me home.” song.

Jace has a cheese and ham toastie. Isla is finger painting.

Plane wing.

The girls colouring.

No sign of the big storm and lightning that chris showed at the start unless I missed it. There was a 3 second clip of the rain from the window and maybe a bit of turbulence but I’m sure Chris made it look worst in the what’s coming up part at the beginning.

Off the flight into manchester airport.

Waiting for the car.

The car arrived and they’re off home. End of vlog.

To say how much Chris harped on about the car being somewhere else and had how delayed everything was they didn’t include much in the vlog at all. I must have missed the part where the plane had to circle over Liverpool! More lies as usual? 🧐
Wait they took home inflatables that they hadn’t even purchased? How goddamn ridiculous? And actually how rude? I don’t fully understand the need to bring back any of them to be honest, especially not wasting more money buying a new suitcase to bring them back in? So baffling.
Also Chris actually making Esme buy him those chocolate bars, regardless of whether she then would want to or not like that’s just a joke in itself because he wouldn’t have spent it on them? And in the instastories was commenting how expensive they all were🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Every day they manage to make their life look even more boring than the day before. Hats off to you for that guys! No mention of delays and hardly bad weather. I was in a thunder storm going to Corfu a few weeks back and diverted to Athens and it took an extra 4 hours..that’s a storm! How sad the kids were so excited about having money for a change. Mine get pocket money every month to teach them the value of it and having to earn it, they damn deserve more than £20! And bringing home other peoples floaties..and buying a suitcase for them. That’s common sense right there! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I can't believe they brought home the inflatables!!! On holiday we have always left these for other kids round the pool to enjoy. How selfish can you get?! They didn't even pay for them. What an absolute pair of tramps.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
I follow a couple of YouTubers that make great content by flying on all different airlines, classes, planes etc. These types of channels are really popular, and the people that make them are ‘Av Geeks’. I’m not one, but I find their videos entertaining and informative. I hope Creeper isn’t thinking of branching out with all the plane chat he’s gifting us lately. I wouldn’t want to attend to him in a First Class suite 🤢
I would like to check out those airline Vlogs.they sound great! What are they called? Thanks

Reactions: 3
Isla 'fainting' in public is so embarrassing. They need to teach her not to do that. I understand she is just a kid but she is old enough to know better, she will be 8 in 5 months. She should not be walking around with a lollypop in her mouth either.

They will never use those inflatables again. They will be shoved at the back of the garage and sold as part of Sarah's next business venture: 'Inflatables and Me'

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I can't believe they brought home the inflatables!!! On holiday we have always left these for other kids round the pool to enjoy. How selfish can you get?! They didn't even pay for them. What an absolute pair of tramps.
Im sure they never take them home. Another sign they are skint?

Reactions: 20
They have bought the floaties home to use as matresses to sleep on in the office when they lose the house [if they don't sell it quickly] , they are nothing but skanky scum.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven't watched the vlog, but absolutely LOVE to call the Inghams out on their bullshit.

So:

I called them out on their bullshit "flight delayed" lies the other day by posting the departure/arrivals showing their flight was not delayed at all. I'll put it again here.

Screenshot_20191108_074842.jpg

Now, about this dramatic "storm". I took the liberty of checking the archives on lightningmaps - a real time lightning website (it's a great website for any storm lovers out there, like me). Here are the results. The lightening shown in the picture was over 6 hours worth of lightening at the time they were travelling. I have circled the particular section they will have flown through after checking the flight path.

Screenshot_20191109_183020.jpg

I've seen bigger storms in a teacup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I would like to check out those airline Vlogs.they sound great! What are they called? Thanks
InFlight Video and Wingin’ It are my faves, then it will lead you down the rabbit hole with other creators such as Sam Chui (he’s a bit of a sell out) and When I Travel the World.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Another gratuitous Izzy open mouthed thumbnail, I've said it before and I'll say it again, and I'll keep on saying it, they are skanky scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Repulsive stealing inflatables that others had left for others enjoyment, what gives them the right, we all know they like to steal, even tried to hold out giving back charity money until it got out everywhere and were questioned repeatedly about it, very reluctant to give it back so to take inflatables it's nothing for them, but what a bunch of theiving scumbags. Hope Sarah's dad's girlfriend glues everything down with this family around.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Del Boy buying a cheap bag to squeeze all the inflatables in given to them by the 'Ifam' 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Repulsive stealing inflatables that others had left for others enjoyment, what gives them the right, we all know they like to steal, even tried to hold out giving back charity money until it got out everywhere and were questioned repeatedly about it, very reluctant to give it back so to take inflatables it's nothing for them, but what a bunch of theiving scumbags. Hope Sarah's dad's girlfriend glues everything down with this family around.
And to think these are the people who moved out of their house without taking coats and tins of beans.
How the mighty(or shitey) have fallen.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else nearly vomit when Creepy was excitedly talking about the plane being changed to an A330, he gets filthily excited about aircraft! 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful.
9040248D-E496-4F05-B045-68D7095390CC.png

EdITED: congrats to them for actually thinking & they’ve now posted videos of him in ear defenders👏🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
They’ve taken them to fireworks/bonfire and seemingly haven’t got Jace ear defenders? Looks like he’s got ear muffs on but... if it’s a proper fireworks night then they’ll be exceptionally loud? Also Chris saying they “didn’t miss bonfire night after all” like yes Hun yes you did. Bonfire night IS the 5th of November, there may be displays either side of that but doesn’t change the date🤷🏻‍♀️
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
How embarrassing wearing your own merch out in public. I bet they get a LOT of people sniggering at them. Utterly lame.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
also they’re all wearing those goddamn awful hats like they are so much worse than the hoodies. And nothing new? Look even worse to be honest. The colour contrast is awful. View attachment 55918
His ears are fine. 👍

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.