The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the list is endless on what they could sell Ingham Christmas tree balls even an Ingham Christmas bog roll
well they are a load of arseholes so that could be a best seller :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I did always think ingham boll roll with chris' face on would be a bigger seller. Imagine that, haters and lovers of the inghams will unite in their love of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any chance tonight’s vlog will be what they ate at the airport!

Creepy pointing to his food with his dirty long witchy fingernails! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So vlog highlights.. Sarah admitting shes spent hundreds on inflateables over the years then saying she cant help her self at the buffet.

That bag is never leaving the garage 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What’s with the start? He’s made it so dramatic as if his plane actually crashed.

also. How have they managed to gain an extra suitcase of stuff?? They didn’t even buy those inflatables the cheeky swines! Didn’t they get given to the girls? So give them to some other kids.... probably try and flog them when she gets back.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s with the start? He’s made it so dramatic as if his plane actually crashed.

also. How have they managed to gain an extra suitcase of stuff??
oh for crying out loud, So dramatic, like don't stop watching. You need to see if we survived this hell of a plainride

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they need new suitcases for all the old one has been damaged in the garage, but she cannot justify getting a suitcase for 60 euros just to take extra stuff home in... I would not be seen alive with that ugly thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So vlog highlights.. Sarah admitting shes spent hundreds on inflateables over the years then saying she cant help her self at the buffet.

That bag is never leaving the garage 😂
They don't mention all wasted inflatables when Isla is on her saving the environment crusade :sneaky:

Reactions: 13
why did the girl not save their money and used them in the airport instead of the expensive stores around the hotels. Their mother who is so up for a bargain should teach them that.

Reactions: 9
What the actual feck was that all about!! What crazy rain storm? That bit of blink and you'd miss it flash of lightning? Or did I nod off at one point and miss something... As for the wait on the car, sarah said they were told they would have to wait half an hour when in fact it was an hour and a half. That's clearly shite talking because she would have had a rant after an hour for sure! I wouldn't be seen dead wheeling that new bag either 🤦 stingy witch wouldn't pay for a proper suitcase even though she said they need one

Reactions: 19
Dramatic shots of thunder and lightning from the plane journey home for the preview. (I’m sure these are from a different plane journey because theirs didn’t look too bad.)

The vlog starts with Sarah heading off to buy a new suitcase and she returns with some monstrosity of a bag she’s found for 20 euros. It looks like it’s made out of bet gilroy who used to be in coronation streets, knickers. 🤮 (no offence if you own that bag) 👀🤣

The girls aren’t keen on the bag. Isla liked it and Sarah explained she’s used it to bring home the pool floaties. Isla says sarah took ALL of the floaties but Sarah goes red explains she’s left a couple behind. 🙄 This is how cheap and tight Sarah and Chris are. Their girls got to enjoy pool inflatables that they had been given by kind families but chris and Sarah refuse to leave any behind for the next family and drag them home to rot in the garage! 🙄 I bet the hotel dingy is in there for Jace too.

Off to the shops and the girls buy top model colouring books with last nights winnings. Isla is getting a postcard then into the next shop for Isabelle to buy a colouring book and a sand art.

Sarah says three happy girls as they head back to the suitcases. A shot of Jace smiling. Chris has gone for a last all inclusive burger as Sarah explains she doesn't usually eat breakfast or lunch.

Sarah presses her cheek against the coach window for a cheesy montage.

The girls act like it’s Christmas because they got some colouring books and say thank you. Happiest I’ve seen them look so far this holiday.

Chris is in his tye dye t-shirt and Sarah says she’d like to lick him like a zap lolly. 🤮 Urghh duck off sarah! 🙄

Esme is buying sweets for the girls and Esme has been guilt tripped into getting Chris his kinder bars! He’s so cheap! Esme had sweets for three euros and chris’ bars were seven euros and he was too cheap to buy them! 🙄

They're on the plane and Chris is sitting next to Esme. He jokes she not having any more of the chocolate bars that she bought. 🧐

Pilot Chris is busy explaining it’s a big plane. No tit Sherlock! 🙄

Shot of the plane wing and ”tell me you can take me home.” song.

Jace has a cheese and ham toastie. Isla is finger painting.

Plane wing.

The girls colouring.

No sign of the big storm and lightning that chris showed at the start unless I missed it. There was a 3 second clip of the rain from the window and maybe a bit of turbulence but I’m sure Chris made it look worst in the what’s coming up part at the beginning. 🧐

Off the flight into manchester airport.

Waiting for the car.

The car arrived and they’re off home. End of vlog.

To say how much Chris harped on about the car being somewhere else and had how delayed everything was they didn’t include much in the vlog at all. I must have missed the part where the plane had to circle over Liverpool! More lies as usual? 🧐

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
What the actual feck was that all about!! What crazy rain storm? That bit of blink and you'd miss it flash of lightning? Or did I nod off at one point and miss something... As for the wait on the car, sarah said they were told they would have to wait half an hour when in fact it was an hour and a half. That's clearly shite talking because she would have had a rant after an hour for sure! I wouldn't be seen dead wheeling that new bag either 🤦 stingy witch wouldn't pay for a proper suitcase even though she said they need one
I think Mr C has done some heavy editing because he did not want to get us the pleassure of the rants. Normally we would get a long speach about the terrible flight they have had. and then for waiting for the car for the longest time, how dear the carcompany don't remember when they were comming back. Don't they know how important they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why did it say at the beginning of the vlog that they were in Manchester Airport when they were clearly still in Lanzagrotty? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.