The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weird that Chris is so adamant that Isla is unwell. Strange thing to obsess over. Has Jace actually been formally diagnosed with croup? Sarah's saying it's croup and he doesn't need to go to the doctor but do they even know that's what he has?

"it was a rough night"

"are you kidding, it's been a rough 7 months"

wow. Poor Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Chris (and recently Sarah) seem obsessed with their kids being ill. I think they have a form of Munchausen by Proxy and should go and speak to someone about it. When the kids are actually ill they rarely go and get medical attention for a couple of days at least.

Reactions: 17
😂😂😂 Sarah’s instagram stories ‘I don’t ask them what there whispering about because sisters need secrets’ whilst the camera is set up filming them 😂 yea your right Sarah they do but no chance of that with you and creepy about! Only your secrets get kept off screen

Reactions: 23
Todays vlog starts with Sarah and the girls walking towards a car rental place. They’re hoping to rent two cars so they can go and explore but one of the two cars has broken down so they’re going to do it tomorrow.

Jace has had a disturbed night and it affected the girls and Sarahs sleep but they say he’s fine now.

Shot of the girls sat on a wall looking bored.

A bus trip into Arrecife 20 minutes away. They literally looked like they spent half an hour stood watching Esme stand near some rocks in the sea. Chris explains they wanted to film different footage Instead of pools. well that was a waste of 9 euros. 🙄

Drama alert. The sea got choppy so Sarah helps Isla back to the top While Esme says she almost drowned. Sea captain Chris explains the sea got choppy because of swash caused by a passing ship in the distance. 🙄 Sarah does the tayto cackle at the word swash and says that’s so funny.

Isla is now crying because she missed out on going into the sea. They’re off back to the hotel for pool time.

Jace is sat in the dingy and they explain that he hasn’t been eating well but he’s just had a good lunch. Apparently he keeps finding bits of his lunch in the dingy and Sarah now wants a dingy for at home so she can throw out the high chair and it would be easy to feed Jace and then throw the leftovers into the garden for the wildlife. At this point I’m not even sure if she’s joking. 🙄

meanwhile in the other end of the dingy Isla is wrapped in a towel while Chris says she’s got poorly eyes (Isla disagrees.) and he feels her forehead. He says she’s warm so it’s a piggy back upto the room later and some calpol for her. Never mind Jace booboo is poorly according to doctor Chris and his tonsillitis radar! 🙄 Jace is still fine and happy as Larry according to them.

pool time

then in to the restaurant for dinner. Its Mexican night so they had nachos. Jace is now asleep on Sarah. Chris explains it’s been a rough night for her as Sarah pipes up “Rough seven months.” Jace wasn’t very well with croup again and most of the restaurant we’re looking at them because they could all hear his raspy breathing. A nice lady came over and gave Sarah some olbas oil to help clear his chest. (At least someones bothered about Jace!) 🙄

I thought Sarah was about to have a mini rant about the fact that some ifam mentioned Jace being ill and them not taking him to the doctors but she said what they need to understand is that croup doesn’t effect his breathing and some more stupid tit I can’t remember now. She mentions that Chris had it when he was a baby. Sarah you imbecile stop listening to doctor Chris who would diagnose a broken leg as tonsillitis and get your children to the doctors when they are ill. Do they realise how stupid they sound everytime they open their mouths 🙄

cut to the girls saying they are looking forward to tomorrows road trip to stand on more rocks on the beach. 🙄

a load of shite as usual. 🥱 Watch a vlog Chris and you’ll see why the views are going lower. He wouldn’t know good content if it bit him on the arse! never mind you’ll soon have the fly in Sarahs office to film for a bit more excitement. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Well they got a freebie as for holiday maker to give her some stuff for jace they tell you dont take stuff from strangers it could be any think think they gave them dont matter if there nice to you you just never know could be someone whos not got lot money unbelievable they have chemist out there docters but think they were more worried over boo boo

Reactions: 6
Can’t help but think sisters need secrets too is a sly dig somewhere along the lines

Reactions: 15
So Jace cant tell them how he feels but has a raspy chest but they say hes fine.

Isla says she feels fine and is at an age to know how she feels but they tell her shes sick with 'poorly eyes'

The logic with this family is truly mindblowing!

Reactions: 33
nice to see Chris filmed Esme when the waves were coming in, freaked out and then ran off leaving her behind him. Surely you’d get her out
Exactly this!!!! I literally had my head in my hands... I just despair

Reactions: 16
Oh wow Chris was really obsessed with the fact that Isla looked unwell in that vlog. I sense a Dr Chris/Google self diagnosis of tonsillitis coming in the next 1-2 days
Yup, apparently she had a fever but, like Jace, is made to suck it up by the pool!

Reactions: 5
Their holidays are honestly the most boring things ever!!! Wouldn’t the girls enjoy the hotel entertainment? Or a walk into the town for some food, a few drinks and some live music? Instead they’re sat in the clinical looking lobby of the hotel every night then going to bed. Their holidays are like Groundhog Day. When I go on holiday I love lounging round the pool all day, but we at least go for a nice walk at lunch time, get back to the room in the evening to get ready, maybe eat at the hotel or eat out then go out properly for the night.

Reactions: 28
I don’t know how it was forgotten that Chris was sucking on Jaces dummy at the beginning of the vlog, then shoved it back into Jaces mouth. All these herpes rumours makes that slightly disturbing. It was also very hard to watch, I couldn’t look at him directly, out of pure disgust.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yup, apparently she had a fever but, like Jace, is made to suck it up by the pool!
Islas probably sick of sitting out in the sun, being made to perform and can’t wait to get back to her own bed and school. The fact she burst out crying because she couldn’t go in the sea shows how tired and drained she is.

only matters if mother of the year is tired though. They are only going to be back at school for a few weeks until Christmas. Hope they start getting fined

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Have they no shame these two!?? 🤦‍♀️ When you have complete strangers ransacking their rooms trying to find ANYTHING that might be used to ease your ill baby's distress, whilst you've been bobbing up and down on an inflatable lollipop stick for the past 48hrs (moaning about lack of sleep ekc ekc) then surely we've entered a whole other dimension of madness?? :oops::oops::oops:

• Wow
Reactions: 29
The sisters secrets thing on Instagram is so fake and set up. I’ve said it a million times before Isabelle is no actress

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Islas probably sick of sitting out in the sun, being made to perform and can’t wait to get back to her own bed and school. The fact she burst out crying because she couldn’t go in the sea shows how tired and drained she is.

only matters if mother of the year is tired though. They are only going to be back at school for a few weeks until Christmas. Hope they start getting fined
And Isla is the one who loves the camera so its got to be bad if shes lagging.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.