The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olbas oil is bad for babies
The oil acts as an irritant, which causes mucosal tissue to become inflamed and a dramatic increase in mucusal secretions. This can cause vomiting, which in turn can see the oil getting into the lungs.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is she blowing up a little more each day? This is the biggest yet
She looks about to burst in that pic, I would say Jace is under shirt but I can't see how as buttons are done up, he'd suffercate.

Reactions: 4
The kids where obviously told to “look like your having fun” because their laughter looks so fake
Im expecting to see that in slow motion to emotional music in tomorrows vlog.

Reactions: 7
Chris is sure keen on making sure he’s kids are ill enough for him to sit in the hotel room alone while they sleep and he, well duck knows what the creep does in the other room

Reactions: 8
Couldn't see anything of interest? Unless it's been deleted?
One comment says a place in Blackpool is selling jace dolls and ingham merchandise.

Thanks a lot I don’t know how to screen shot it, glad someone pointed it out, I noticed shortles interested. Perhaps that’s why the original jace doll isn’t doing well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can we all take a moment from our busy lives to appreciate the absolute cowardice of Chris Ingham. Seriously, he’s the definition of wimp. The latest example is when a two or three foot wave about four meters away sent him running. He’s just so laughably wimpish. His little girls are braver than him. Then he rants and raves and threatens us behind the screen. It’s just so funny, it’s a wonder he’s a real living person.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
He actually makes me physically sick. With that greasy dyed hair stuck on his sweaty forehead, dressed like a 16 yr old skater boy 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep that Instagram pic was definitely photoshopped 😂😂
There’s nothing wrong with her being this size but you can’t promote body positivity and edit your body pictures SO much.
View attachment 54596
This is a genuine question. Is jace under there feeding?

Edit: seen that this has already been queried. I thought he had breathing problems lately, that cant be helping

I realise the sun is catching it but her hair looks blonde almost there

Reactions: 4
Eeeeuuuwwww, Lazy - why, given ALLLLL THE GROOMING ALLEGATIONS, do you hashtag pictures of Esme #10yearsold 😕 Have you had a look at the questionable images of little girls on Insta under that hashtag?

Creepy, stop trying to talk like a roadman. We all know you're a paracetamol blister-pack shaking yellow belly.

Oh my god, when will the Minghams just piss off? 🚾

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is isla ill or has she clocked illness is the way to get mummy and daddy's attention and have the camera on her

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OOOH next they will have them as prizes in the arcade grabbing machines,That will go down a treat with the Inghams
we all know how they lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve knock of tat :ROFLMAO:
Tattle should open a baby Jace boutique roll up roll up for all your Bibs and Hats (Bits and Bats)
ok i will creep out quietly and close the door:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Croup is a condition that affects babies' and young children's airways. It's usually mild, but call NHS 111 or see a GP if you're worried.

Reactions: 6
OOOH next they will have them as prizes in the arcade grabbing machines,That will go down a treat with the Inghams
we all know how they lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve knock of tat :ROFLMAO:
Tattle should open a baby Jace boutique roll up roll up for all your Bibs and Hats (Bits and Bats)
ok i will creep out quietly and close the door:ROFLMAO:
‘Selling stories’, knock off Rubber Jasons, #YFAM popsockets, phone sockets, phone holders phone stands, we’re gonna be rolling in it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.