The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My partners mother had a mother that would dress them up ,always have them looking presentable and take them on holiday,ran a small business. Yet in reality she was beating them locking them in the cupboard whilst she had sex with footballers for money and they were being sexually abused by their stepfather.
To this very day she thinks she was a perfect mother because they went on holiday and looked nice. She’s an absolute psychopath.
So I don’t trust anything on camera from any vlogger.

And Sarah listen! Jace sounded very ill! How can you film that and not take him to a doctor?!
This is what some people don’t realise. Abusers and ponces don’t usually look like evil people. They are usually very charming and seem like great parents. They seem to do everything good for their kids. But the reality of what goes on behind closed doors can be totally different. Like you I don’t believe any of the stuff youtubers families put out. For a parent to even consider invading their child’s privacy like that for money makes them attention seeking and very likely narcissistic. Normal everyday good parents don’t do that. They are busy working real jobs and caring for their child to be worrying about views and looking perfect for a camera. It can be very misleading to watch especially for naive young children who believe everything they see and hear. That’s what makes Chris so dangerous. He knows his power and has already shown he abuses it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Just read on NHS that you’re NOT supposed to get them to inhale steam..?
yes I was told this as well.Steaming used to be advised but most drs don’t advise it anymore. They do say cold, fresh air usually helps.
Often a child’s symptoms will calm down a bit in this climate if you take them outside at night. So by the the time you get them to hospital they’re not as bad as they were at home.
My daughter had croup 3 times as a baby. The first time and second time she required steroids but the third time her symptoms were milder.
The climate they’re in - Windy, dry, hot and humid is almost the perfect setting for croup. Like everyone else has said a trip to the drs is what most parents would be doing.

Reactions: 5
Omg I’ve just watched the vlog and had to turn off seeing that poor baby in such distress, couldn’t get over the bedroom door was shut whilst baby slept what if he had rolled off the bed! Surely if you know that croup can cause tightness in the chest you would seek help 😡 I’m praying the flight home won’t cause more distress to Jace 😢
Hope you watch on invidio.us so they don’t get a pay check from you 😊

I caved in and watched the vlog - S what were you thinking putting a dummy into Jaces mouth, the poor kid can't breath!!

Our son had 2 bouts of croup - very, very worrying to me as a new Mum, but took him straight to A&E - put on a nabuliser/steroids etc. Was horrible...

Would they not have their EHIC medical cards with them? Are they not attending a medical centre, because of a possible incurred cost? If that doesn't tell people all they need to know about the Inghams, and their lack of caring for the children, I don't know what will. Absolutely horrific.

Just when you think they cant do anything else, to sink lower... 😤

Poor Jace - bless his heart.
If you have to watch watch on invidio.us so they don’t get paid. Much better than adding to their grubby little pockets

I dunno about these ribs you guys keep talking about, he’s a very chunky baby. Maybe it was just fat folds or shadows?
I think calling him a very chunky baby isn’t really accurate lol. He has more fat on him then he did now he’s eating all this high fat high sugar high salt foods. But still likely to on a low weight side for his age.

Reactions: 7
'SUDDEN FREAK WAVE NEARLY TOOK US OUT'

It was probably a tsunami caused by Sarah jumping in the pool.
Is that what the they said? I don’t watch the vlogs, just catch you here.
If so, what a bunch of twats! My friends daughter and grandson died a few years ago on a beach here when the water changed quickly. One of the other sons tried to save them both but unfortunately he couldn’t. Making remarks like that or click bait titles is so insulting. They need to wise up, because those things really do happen, it’s not a joke.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I don't think Isla is ill, she is just exhausted from being dragged away on yet another holiday.

Not sure why Chris thought it was such a good idea to suck Jace's dummy and then give it to him when he has been poorly the past few days. Chris could have any illness that has not shown itself yet and aside from that he is hardly the most hygienic person. I imagine he stinks of booze, sweat and cigarette smoke.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Weird that Chris is so adamant that Isla is unwell. Strange thing to obsess over. Has Jace actually been formally diagnosed with croup? Sarah's saying it's croup and he doesn't need to go to the doctor but do they even know that's what he has?

"it was a rough night"

"are you kidding, it's been a rough 7 months"

wow. Poor Jace.
I can’t comment on what they’re saying about Isla as I haven’t watched. But it doesn’t seem like he’s been diagnosed with anything. That’s the thing with so many of these vlogging families. They self diagnose for likes and click bait titles. I think most mums who’ve had a child with croup will recognise the typical seal bark cough straight away. But it might not be croup, it could be a chest infection, bronchitis, a cold, a bad cough, pneumonia. Who knows, apart from a dr 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That’s why we have Drs Lazy, otherwise we’d all use google and no one would need drs anymore. Idiots, the pair of them.

Reactions: 9
Todays vlog starts with Sarah and the girls walking towards a car rental place. They’re hoping to rent two cars so they can go and explore but one of the two cars has broken down so they’re going to do it tomorrow.

Jace has had a disturbed night and it affected the girls and Sarahs sleep but they say he’s fine now.

Shot of the girls sat on a wall looking bored.

A bus trip into Arrecife 20 minutes away. They literally looked like they spent half an hour stood watching Esme stand near some rocks in the sea. Chris explains they wanted to film different footage Instead of pools. well that was a waste of 9 euros. 🙄

Drama alert. The sea got choppy so Sarah helps Isla back to the top While Esme says she almost drowned. Sea captain Chris explains the sea got choppy because of swash caused by a passing ship in the distance. 🙄 Sarah does the tayto cackle at the word swash and says that’s so funny.

Isla is now crying because she missed out on going into the sea. They’re off back to the hotel for pool time.

Jace is sat in the dingy and they explain that he hasn’t been eating well but he’s just had a good lunch. Apparently he keeps finding bits of his lunch in the dingy and Sarah now wants a dingy for at home so she can throw out the high chair and it would be easy to feed Jace and then throw the leftovers into the garden for the wildlife. At this point I’m not even sure if she’s joking. 🙄

meanwhile in the other end of the dingy Isla is wrapped in a towel while Chris says she’s got poorly eyes (Isla disagrees.) and he feels her forehead. He says she’s warm so it’s a piggy back upto the room later and some calpol for her. Never mind Jace booboo is poorly according to doctor Chris and his tonsillitis radar! 🙄 Jace is still fine and happy as Larry according to them.

pool time

then in to the restaurant for dinner. Its Mexican night so they had nachos. Jace is now asleep on Sarah. Chris explains it’s been a rough night for her as Sarah pipes up “Rough seven months.” Jace wasn’t very well with croup again and most of the restaurant we’re looking at them because they could all hear his raspy breathing. A nice lady came over and gave Sarah some olbas oil to help clear his chest. (At least someones bothered about Jace!) 🙄

I thought Sarah was about to have a mini rant about the fact that some ifam mentioned Jace being ill and them not taking him to the doctors but she said what they need to understand is that croup doesn’t effect his breathing and some more stupid tit I can’t remember now. She mentions that Chris had it when he was a baby. Sarah you imbecile stop listening to doctor Chris who would diagnose a broken leg as tonsillitis and get your children to the doctors when they are ill. Do they realise how stupid they sound everytime they open their mouths 🙄

cut to the girls saying they are looking forward to tomorrows road trip to stand on more rocks on the beach. 🙄

a load of shite as usual. 🥱 Watch a vlog Chris and you’ll see why the views are going lower. He wouldn’t know good content if it bit him on the arse! never mind you’ll soon have the fly in Sarahs office to film for a bit more excitement. 🙄
It disgusts me that she can be so ignorant with her own children’s health. It shows me that she doesn’t love and care about them in the way she should. A sick child is an inconvenience for her. And sounds like her mother was just the same. Sounds like Sarah was dragged up. And by the looks of the rest of her siblings and her I believe that’s the truth. The typical council estate upbringing with baby bottles of juice and dummies till your are 8. (Not slagging off all council estate families as I know some are very good and nice parents) croup does effect breathing as it effects the windpipe you Dozy ugly witch. Watch a few YouTube videos on how serious it can get.

I don’t know how it was forgotten that Chris was sucking on Jaces dummy at the beginning of the vlog, then shoved it back into Jaces mouth. All these herpes rumours makes that slightly disturbing. It was also very hard to watch, I couldn’t look at him directly, out of pure disgust.
Especially the fact that he will be a carrier of the herpes (cold sore version and probably the sexually transmitted one too) virus.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is Jace under her top? Ie is she breastfeeding him in this picture, she has to be
There doesnt seem to be any support for him if he is under there 🙈

I don't think Isla is ill, she is just exhausted from being dragged away on yet another holiday.

Not sure why Chris thought it was such a good idea to suck Jace's dummy and then give it to him when he has been poorly the past few days. Chris could have any illness that has not shown itself yet and aside from that he is hardly the most hygienic person. I imagine he stinks of booze, sweat and cigarette smoke.
And if he does have the herpe virus then Jace is likely to get it, especially as his immune system seems weak at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 Sarah’s instagram stories ‘I don’t ask them what there whispering about because sisters need secrets’ whilst the camera is set up filming them 😂 yea your right Sarah they do but no chance of that with you and creepy about! Only your secrets get kept off screen
The kids where obviously told to “look like your having fun” because their laughter looks so fake

Reactions: 8
Todays vlog starts with Sarah and the girls walking

Drama alert. The sea got choppy so Sarah helps Isla back to the top While Esme says she almost drowned. Sea captain Chris explains the sea got choppy because of swash caused by a passing ship in the distance. 🙄 Sarah does the tayto cackle at the word swash and says that’s so funny.
Captain Chris 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Sarah addressing the comments on last night's vlog trying to look like she's not bothered by them, but really she's raging 😂

Absolute scummy mummy 🥇

Reactions: 19
Weird that Chris is so adamant that Isla is unwell. Strange thing to obsess over. Has Jace actually been formally diagnosed with croup? Sarah's saying it's croup and he doesn't need to go to the doctor but do they even know that's what he has?

"it was a rough night"

"are you kidding, it's been a rough 7 months"

wow. Poor Jace.
She is most likely very tired. Or the water could have bugs in. Which will make them all ill. It happens. Which is why young babies
Sudden freak wave took them out... ill Save my joke

nice to see Chris filmed Esme when the waves were coming in, freaked out and then ran off leaving her behind him. Surely you’d get her out

these two are utter morons. Esme nearly took Isabelle head off twice on the slides and Chris stood laughing and filming. Tell your kids not to stand at the bottom of a slide ffs
i bet they loved it when that started to roll in. ‘Yes we have a click bait title we will get some money from this one’.
She hasn't really honed her maternal instincts yet. I'm sure Granny Dixon raised the other 3. Jace is to all intents and purposes the first baby she's had to look after by herself 🙄
I’m sure granny Dixon was just as bad a mother as Sarah herself. Which explains a lot! Sarah already has said she wasn’t given calpol as a child and was sent to school when really ill. Like mother like daughter. Just because her mother sadly died doesn’t mean she was a good person or a good mother. I mean look how her kids turned out!

Reactions: 20
Oh wow!!!! Click bait title again..young viewers watching thinking that would be fun to do...?!!! Idiots.
Record your kid nearly getting taken away by the wave (if that really happens!) then stick that camera in your kids face while they upset....Brilliant travel viewing!! Again I will repeat...idiots. How come the pictures she posted yesterday on her insta painted such a great day out picture. No mention of youngest daughter nearly being taken out by a wave created by a ship. Good to see that he’s very knowledgable about the sea like he is air crafts!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen the merchandise Facebook post on their Facebook, interesting reading in the comments.

Reactions: 3
Islas probably sick of sitting out in the sun, being made to perform and can’t wait to get back to her own bed and school. The fact she burst out crying because she couldn’t go in the sea shows how tired and drained she is.

only matters if mother of the year is tired though. They are only going to be back at school for a few weeks until Christmas. Hope they start getting fined
Kids get tired in the sun and swimming all day. I know that she can play up (product of her lazy and creepy’s parenting) But I think most kids around Isla’s age probably need a bit of down time at least one or two afternoons when they’re abroad. Sometime in the shade, maybe a nap? Essentially these children are working,Sarah has confirmed it herself that they do multiple takes. They must be exhausted. They need routine, school, a fairly healthy diet, a stable home life. I’m surprised these kids haven’t ended up really unwell by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.