The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I commented the other day...she buys a lot but it’s always cheap crappy stuff..nothing is of decent quality which is sad for those girls condering the type of kids they are at school with..they must be the odd ones out...also didn’t Katrina recently vlog about her little chap being really croupy and spending time in hospital...surely lazy could take a leaf out of her parenting 101 book...
I think they’re doing it on purpose to get their viewing numbers up - people are going to click to see what else she does ( or doesn’t do ) with Jace.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Jace in Sarah’s insta story looks desperate to get out of that pram. Straining to lean forward and making noise. He’s constantly strapped in somewhere, no wonder he can’t move or roll. I feel so sorry for him. The only difference between him and my 3 month old is that my little girl can roll onto her side! They are refusing to help him grow and learn and it is abuse and neglect.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
That footage deeply upset me. Thet baby needs to see a doctor. Croup isn't just croup. My little boy got blue lighted to hospital with croup and needed to be kept in overnight for steroids. Why wouldn't you get him checker out when he's clearly distressed and struggling to breath? It beggars belief. It's something I'm so passionate about as my healthy 19 year sister died after been told she just had a cold so now if my children are struggling with their breathing then I get them checked like any normal parent.
I am so sorry about the loss of your sister. Unfortunately the Minghams don't seem to have a conscience and neglect that poor baby

Reactions: 11
Had to watch the vlog just to see what’s going on. I actually can’t believe what I just watched. That baby needs to see a doctor urgently. He can’t even catch his breath.

All of mine have had croup, daughter had it so badly she was blue lighted to hospital. I know it’s scary being abroad and not knowing how it all works but please please get that baby checked.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Lol, Lazy's office fly hitched a ride to Lanzagrotty 😂 (Insta story) - well, we know what flies are attracted to 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
her and that bleeping Boomerang filter on insta :rolleyes: you're not a teenager, love, wise the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just read on NHS that you’re NOT supposed to get them to inhale steam
OMG...how times change. Less than 5 years ago my friend's little boy had croup and the GP said "raise the humidity levels" jeez. Think we can all agree on that little boy needs to be seen by a qualified professional not Dr Google or Mr and Mrs couldntcarefuckingless.

Reactions: 17
Did the Minghams steal the hotel dingy for their day trip??
Are they seriously going to bob about on the open sea again in an inflatable??
#alllldaaaadumbgenes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So the world has gone bat tit crazy , mother’s filming their babies struggling to breathe

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think they’re doing it on purpose to get their viewing numbers up - people are going to click to see what else she does ( or doesn’t do ) with Jace.
I agree - thought earlier, are they playing on this with Jace to get views. Any publicity (good/bad) is OK by them ☹.

They know full well that Tattlers, will have plenty to say.

We 👀you... You idiots 🙄

Reactions: 14
Did the Minghams steal the hotel dingy for their day trip??
Are they seriously going to bob about on the open sea again in an inflatable??
#alllldaaaadumbgenes
I've heard they're letting Jace go it solo in the dingy in the sea today... Whilst they all sunbathe on the beach 👀

(Worst thing is - I'm joking, but it's an entirely possible scenario when it comes to them.)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
they just seem so desperate to be on there youtube game, they have fallen off that walk of fame when chris fucked everything up for them. also that clip with Isabel with the boy, she looked like she wanted to cry of shame being filmed, it's like she's trying to portray herself to her mom as this innocent angel that gets straight As and is sweet and charming, but behind the scenes you can tell she wants to be a normal teenager out of sight from her parents approval. her face read to me " oh shoot, mom and dad are going to see me with a boy my cover has been blown" LOL

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So the world has gone bat tit crazy , mother’s filming their babies struggling to breathe
Sick kids = views=money. It's despicable. There's an American family, the Gardner Quad Squad, and they took their daughter to the ER last year for croup, and filmed the whole thing. And did a big post about the one year anniversary of the ER trip, acting like croup experts now, and claiming another one has croup this year. Hoping for lots of views. Meanwhile, same kid who had croup, fell and cracked her head in the airport in Florida, mom and dad refused medical care on the scene, FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table. Then left her with relatives and flew off to Greece the next morning. And people defended them! That's what really blows my mind. All the little minions saying "They're the parents. They know best!" If parents always knew best, and did it, there would be no need for child protective services, foster care, and custody battles. [emoji849]

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
They got to the beach at 3pm, the sun will be going down in a matter of hours, what is the point?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That footage deeply upset me. Thet baby needs to see a doctor. Croup isn't just croup. My little boy got blue lighted to hospital with croup and needed to be kept in overnight for steroids. Why wouldn't you get him checker out when he's clearly distressed and struggling to breath? It beggars belief. It's something I'm so passionate about as my healthy 19 year sister died after been told she just had a cold so now if my children are struggling with their breathing then I get them checked like any normal parent.
I'm so sorry to hear about your sister x

It would be very easy to go down to a pharmacy and buy a humidifier to help ease his symptoms... at the very very least.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looks like Isabelle left on the shore to look after a sick baby while Chris, Sarah, Esme and Isla are in the sea. Parenting 101

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Just gonna leave this here. Take note Chris/Dave. Please do not include feeding the wild fish bread in the vlog tomorrow, your young, impressionable audience may copy your actions, which are quite frankly irresponsible. You have been warned.

IMG_20191105_155501.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Looks like Isabelle left on the shore to look after a sick baby while Chris, Sarah, Esme and Isla are in the sea. Parenting 101
Oh yeah. Not old enough to get the train to town alone or walk to school but old enough to be without parents on a beach and looking after a sick baby. That makes sense.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Sick kids = views=money. It's despicable. There's an American family, the Gardner Quad Squad, and they took their daughter to the ER last year for croup, and filmed the whole thing. And did a big post about the one year anniversary of the ER trip, acting like croup experts now, and claiming another one has croup this year. Hoping for lots of views. Meanwhile, same kid who had croup, fell and cracked her head in the airport in Florida, mom and dad refused medical care on the scene, FLEW HER HOME TO UTAH, and had the family doctor put 10 staples in her head on the kitchen table. Then left her with relatives and flew off to Greece the next morning. And people defended them! That's what really blows my mind. All the little minions saying "They're the parents. They know best!" If parents always knew best, and did it, there would be no need for child protective services, foster care, and custody battles. [emoji849]

. SM-G960U .
Well...the Inghums pale in comparison

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.