The Ingham Family #66 Take Jace to see a doctor you selfish wicks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you can rinse them out and as long as they get dry it's fine. Unless you swim twice in one day, cos then it's horrible to have to put it back on damp. We grew up without much money I guess so more than one seems like a luxury. Don't go on many beach holidays though to be fair.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
From memory there’s a doctors surgery a 20 yard walk from reception!! Taxi is 5 euro to the main town or a 20 minute walk!! And a bus, no excuse not to get him checked, even if they popped into the local pharmacy for advice, that would be free
Holy sweet Jesus 🤦 as I said earlier, croup is HORRENDOUS! I watched my then 4 yr old struggle for a couple of nights to breathe. She was, like Jace, not so bad during the day. The doc prescribed steroids and she was brand new after. My little girl could at least talk to me and understood what I was saying. Poor little Jace is totally dependant on his tit poor parents to help him 😥

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I dont usually comment on here, but it's really annoyed me the fact they dont seem bothered about Jace.
My little boy had croup when he was 2 we ended up rushing him to A&E where he needed 2 lots of steroids as his airways had started to close.
Croup can be really serious and they just seem to be more bothered about getting to the pool.
Wouldn't surprise me if they arnt allowed to fly back when hes like that.
Poor baby
😪

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
I dont usually comment on here, but it's really annoyed me the fact they dont seem bothered about Jace.
My little boy had croup when he was 2 we ended up rushing him to A&E where he needed 2 lots of steroids as his airways had started to close.
Croup can be really serious and they just seem to be more bothered about getting to the pool.
Poor baby
😪
They will like the extra views its sad. I'm not familiar with croup but jace sounds so ill an desperate hardly able to breathe i would of rang an ambulance. My son who is 5 has asthma every time he gets a cough or cold he seems fine till night . We can be sat in the waiting room at the doctors an he seens fine. When checked oxygen is low an he needs nebulizer an a stay in hospital little kids can go down hill fast. He is still so young she should be extra protective.

Reactions: 7
Usually I would agree, but when on holiday when using all day every day I would disagree. I took micro travel wash to take with us on holiday and rinsed them out each night. But I’m a one wear and wash woman so maybe that’s just me..dread to think of the beanie 🤢🤢
I'm waiting for that rancid beanie to jump off, run away and start its own YouTube channel

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What the duck is 'jumpy arm and jumpy leg syndrome'?Is that Dr googles diagnosis for Creepy?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor baby
😪
That sounds so scary, with our youngest when he was a baby he cut his teeth with bronchitis, I rushed him to the docs as he was struggling to breath he loved a dummy and the doctor said under no circumstances give him his dummy until he can breath properly through his nose, I got told lots of steam for him and I rubbed snufflebabe on his feet and put socks on, between my husband and I we didn't sleep much we took turns of staying awake as he kept catching his breath when he lay down, It was the scariest thing ever, I just recently had a bad virus that turned into a chest infection and there were times I couldn't get proper breaths so a baby being like that is scary and for them to not turn a hair is making me angry

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Poor baby
😪
Who will stop them flying though?

What the duck is 'jumpy arm and jumpy leg syndrome'?Is that Dr googles diagnosis for Creepy?
Restless leg syndrome is what she called it the other day

Reactions: 10
Who will stop them flying though?

Restless leg syndrome is what she called it the other day
They need an ailment to claim disability benefit early next year its all for the camera and evidence hes had this "condition" a while"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I have restless leg syndrome. Of course everyone is different but my leg movements are slow, completely voltunary and not 'jumpy' or unexpected. It's just an overwhelming need to move your legs around for relief of uncomfortable sensations, kind of like scratching an itch. Anyway, point was it just seems odd to me to describe it as jumpy, but whatever.
Oh hey I read here all the time but this is my first time posting.

Reactions: 21
I have restless leg syndrome. Of course everyone is different but my leg movements are slow, completely voltunary and not 'jumpy' or unexpected. It's just an overwhelming need to move your legs around for relief of uncomfortable sensations, kind of like scratching an itch. Anyway, point was it just seems odd to me to describe it as jumpy, but whatever.
I have this too. Sometimes just feels like a really bad achey feeling. It makes me cry some days

• Sad
Reactions: 8
My mom has RLS as well and this is exactly how it is for her. Sometimes she cannot sleep as it’s hard to keep still, she’s cried plenty of times because of the pain too. I’ve never heard of anyone being all jumpy with it though, probably another self diagnosis from Dr. Noncelot himself.

Seeing Jace struggle like that made me feel very uncomfortable and sorry for him. I’m not a parent but common sense would tell me that if a baby is finding it difficult to breathe you don’t shove a dummy in their mouth?! Apparently common sense isn’t that common after all.
I was ill when we were in Lanzarote and the air con only made it worse, maybe that’s why Jace is struggling more in the night. Maybe it’s because he’s getting worse and needs to see a bleeping doctor!!
Good luck with explaining to the doctor’s over there (if they even bother taking him to see one) why you have left him so long without treatment. My dad got a right telling off by a pharmacist just because of sunburn. They’re a lot more serious over there.

Love how Jace is now 7 months old but Chris’ touchy feely, jumping limbs have only just become a problem. Maybe if Jace was used to his crib at home then he could’ve slept in a crib in the hotel and Creepy wouldn’t need to go elsewhere (not that I give a tit). Just admit you can’t stand each other.

Reactions: 17
I very much doubt he has it. He’s just nervous and anxious and it’s effecting his sleep. He is probably having nightmares of being arrested when he gets back. She has never mentioned this ever before. So it’s just started while on this holiday. He is shitting his pants that he has heard there is a police against him and is probably worried about that girls dad who is a very hard man. Sweet dreams you creepy bastard. Karma always gets you in the end 😊

Reactions: 23
My bets are on jace not having coup but a bloody food allergy. They feed him enough shite. That it's bound to happen that if he has allergies a trigger food will eventually be found.
Just wish the selfish pricks would get him the medical care. Or are they avoiding that cos he's already underweight (you can see his ribs) as it is. And the doc would see that and be like hun he ain't small your just crap at giving him milk from your orange twirl tits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why did they need to go abroad again, considering they were away for the whole of summer and this is the first half term since then, could they have not stayed in the UK? No mention of Prinny and where she is staying, that poor dog is constantly dumped onto others. How about staying at home, sorting out your business and entertaining the kids without the need for a swimming pool....
Because lazy worked soooooo hard at her new business for a whole week!!!! Poor love, she was working and looking after jace and the girls, running a household eksetara eksetara, welcome to the real world lazy, this is what a hell of a lot of people do on the daily ya plonker!!!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I agree with everyone... I'm currently pregnant and suffered with RLS in all 3 of my pregnancies (I've also had 2 miscarriages, but those pregnancies didn't progress far enough to warrant any symptoms, so I didn't include them). It's definitely not "jumpy" motions. But very very achey and you just can't get comfortable so end up fidgeting a lot.

Like someone said above, he's probably having nightmares because of his guilty conscience.

But Sarah makes out like he's always suffered. Which, like I posted the other day, makes no sense. Surely if you sleep in the same bed every night, and they've admitted that Jace usually ends up jumping in with Sarah too (yes, just Sarah - as that's what's been said on the vlog) - then Jace would be constantly disturbed by him, not just on this holiday.

It just shows they haven't been sleeping in the same bed for a long time.

Reactions: 18
Fellow RLS sufferer here. Started in pregnancy and never really went away, absolutely agree it’s much more like an ache or an urge, it’s absolutely horrendous but it’s not at all like she describes

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.